Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - ARE YOU READY?

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 7 - ARE YOU READY?

Chapter 7 - ARE YOU READY?




ARE YOU READY?



Yumi and Aelita were ready to go and Yumi had told Aelita about the whole date thing, well as much as she knew anyways. Ulrich and Jeremy were so nervous that they could hardly go up the stairs to ring Yumi's doorbell. When they did they heard a voice say "Just a minute." They couldn't tell who it was, but they thought it was Yumi. Aelita opened the door and said, "Okay. We're ready are you?" And with that question it about made them both faint. As Aelita was talking Yumi had come up behind her. Ulrich was not listening to Aelita and instead was looking at Yumi. They almost fainted because they were so nervous, but finally they managed to say "Yeah." At the same time. Aelita walked up to Jeremy and said "Well, let's go then." and she grabbed his hand they started to walk. "You look great." Ulrich said in a nervous tone. He was trying not to talk. Yumi gave him a confused look and then Ulrich grabbed her hand and started to walk down the stairs. They soon caught up to Aelita and Jeremy who were making good conversation. Ulrich had relaxed a little he hadn't really been paying attention to Odd when he was talking. Ulrich couldn't remember why he was not listening to Odd till he looked at Yumi and remembered, he was thinking about Yumi. They got to the theater and they took there seats they were seeing some horror movie with a little romance. And then Ulrich realized the only thing he heard good from Odd was to relax and not acted nervous. Well that will work for a while he thought, but only for a while.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment