Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - HOLD ME?

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 8 - HOLD ME?

Chapter 8 - HOLD ME?




HOLD ME?



The movie started and not too much later Yumi got freaked out by one part and Ulrich noticed and grabbed her hand. Aelita did the same thing only Jeremy held her. Another scary part came and this time he held Yumi and whispered in her ear "It's okay. I got you." Yumi looked at him and smiled and held him back. Jeremy had whispered "Aelita hold on to me it will be okay." Aelita looked at him quickly and then held him. Soon after, the movie was over and they were all hungry. They decided to go back to Yumi's house and eat there. Yumi and Aelita were having fun cooking and talking about there date, but the guys were to busy talking about that too that they weren't listening to the girls. Dinner was finally ready, Yumi had made pasta and she showed Aelita how to make the sauce. Also how to make cookies, they were for after dinner. Yumi had put them in the oven and set the timer. They all sat down to eat, while Yumi was saying how good Aelita's sauce was the timer went off. Yumi got up to get the cookies out of the oven; she was not paying attention and forgot to pick up the hot pad so she could get the pan. As soon as she grabbed the pan with her right hand (it was a small tray cause there was only four people to eat cookies) and turned around there was a loud BANG! Yumi had dropped the pan because it was so hot, Ulrich turned around and saw Yumi drop to the ground, so he got up and rushed over to her and grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to the sink and turned it on and put her right hand under the cold water while he got the hot pad and picked up the tray. "Yumi do you have any ace bandages around?" Ulrich asked. "Yeah, Aelita knows where they are." Yumi answer looking at her hand. Ulrich came back with the ace bandage and asked, "Can I wrap your hand up?" He said this like he was having a regular conversation. "Yeah, you can." She answered. She removed her hand from the water and gave it to Ulrich. He gently grabbed it and wrapped it up, "You should be more careful next time Yumi,” he said while doing this "Yeah, I guess I should,” she said. While all this was going on Aelita and Jeremy had been in a conversation and had almost completely forgotten about Yumi and Ulrich until they sat back down. "Hey, Yumi would you mind if I spent the night?" Aelita asked " No, of course not" Yumi said. Finally Ulrich and Jeremy had to leave. Aelita was talking to Jeremy outside the house and Yumi was talking to Ulrich on the inside the house. "Ulrich, I really had fun tonight and I wish we could do it again sometime." Yumi said. "Yeah, maybe you will remember to use a hot pad next time" Ulrich said making Yumi laugh. "Yumi.... I really like you and we should go on a date just the two of us, maybe tomorrow." Ulrich said in his nervous tone. "Yeah, I feel the same way Ulrich and for a long time." While they were talking Aelita and Jeremy were saying the exact same things. Just as Ulrich was about to turn to the door Yumi grabbed him and said "Thanks." and kissed him on the lips, then said "Call me tomorrow about are date." he smiled. Outside Aelita had done the same thing. Then Ulrich walked out and walked with Jeremy back to the school, they were both talking about what they had just done.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment