Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - BACK IN THE ROOM

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 9 - BACK IN THE ROOM

Chapter 9 - BACK IN THE ROOM




BACK IN THE ROOM



Once Ulrich and Jeremy got back to the school Jeremy asked "Can I come to your room?" "Yeah, I'm sure Odd wont mind. Matter a fact he might want to know how tonight went and all." said Ulrich laughing. When they got to Ulrich's room Odd quickly asked "So? How did it go? Tell me everything!" They had hardly walked in the door before Odd attacked them with questions. Ulrich said "Well lets start at how we could hardly get up the stairs we were so nervous." Odd just about fell over because they hadn't even seen the girls and they were already nervous. "Well we got to the theater holding hands which was fine." Jeremy added. "Don't forget the movie. The girls got scared so me and Jeremy were holding them the whole time." said Ulrich. "You saw a horror/ romance movie good call." Odd put in. "Then we went back to Yumi's house and Yumi taught Aelita how to make sauce for noodles." Jeremy added again. "Yumi also made cookies for dessert, but when she went to take them out she forgot to use a hot pad to grab the pan and burnt her right hand." Ulrich said. "Wait, you rushed over to her and grabbed her wrist and put her hand under the running water while you went to get and ace bandage." Jeremy said. "Go Ulrich" Odd said. "Well after I got the ace bandage I wrapped her hand in it, the cookies were good though, weren't they Jeremy." Ulrich finished. "Well, okay, so you guys didn't do anything exciting with the girls." Odd asked "Well before we left we got another date with them but not a double date just a date, then Yumi said thanks and kissed me on the lips." Ulrich added trying to prove Odd wrong. "Same here, only Aelita said tomorrow." Jeremy added too. “So it sounded like a big date, not some little calm 'go to the movies' kinda thing does it now, but I guess it wouldn't have been that long if you didn't have dinner at Yumi's I guess." Odd said. "Yeah, but I liked it, a lot." Ulrich said lying down. "Hey you guys can I stay here tonight?" Jeremy asked "Yeah." Ulrich and Odd said at the same time.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment