Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - SATURDAY

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 10 - SATURDAY

Chapter 10 - SATURDAY




SATURDAY



Yumi and Aelita decide to surprise the guys by walking into Odd and Ulrich's room (they figured Jeremy spent the night). They got to the school and unfortunately they ran into Sissi. "So how was your date with Ulrich last night Yumi?" Sissi said. Yumi raising her hand to show Sissi what happened. "What happened did Ulrich do this to you?" Sissi said surprised. "No, no, it was all me they came over for dinner after the movie and I had made cookies and I forgot the hot pad and grabbed the pan, but Ulrich wrapped my hand up for me." Yumi said and then took off towards his room with Aelita. They careful opened the door since it was unlocked. They walked in and Yumi sat down on Ulrich's bed and Aelita next to Jeremy on the floor. The girls had decided to give them a great wake up by kissing them on the cheek. Yumi silently signaled to Aelita '1 2 3'. They gave them a kiss on the cheek, which about scared them half to death and it made the girls laugh so hard that they were almost on the ground. "What did you do that for?" Ulrich asked. "Well, cause we wanted to. Oh! And can you please re-wrap the ace bandage?" Yumi said. "That was so good." Odd said, who had woke up cause of noise. When Ulrich unwrapped the ace bandage, it was pretty hard to get off cause it was stuck. They ended up going to the nurse's office (just Yumi and Ulrich) and she asked what happened and they explained the whole story, to a point. The nurse gave Ulrich instruction to take care of Yumi's burn since it was bad. The nurse said "Keep the ace bandage off till lunch and not write for until at least Monday and then we will see okay." She handed Yumi a note saying that she could not write due to the burn. Ulrich grabbed her hand and looked at the burn and said, "Does it hurt?" "No not any more" said Yumi watching Ulrich put the medicine on it. Ulrich was gentle he didn't grab her hand hard he just let it sit there in his hand. "Oww. Don't worry it just stings." Yumi said before Ulrich asked her what was wrong. "Oh. I thought I was hurting you" Ulrich said relaxing Ulrich was about to wrap Yumi's hand up, but Yumi stopped him because the nurse said to keep it in the open. They both walked out and they ran into Sissi again and before they could say anything Sissi grabbed Yumi's wrist really hard so she could see what exactly Yumi's hand looked like "Ouch. That hurts. Stop." Yumi yelled. Everyone who was around turned and looked. They came over and looked, they said stuff like "What happened." or "Ouch did that hurt." "Sissi stop let her hand go." Ulrich said taking Yumi's hand back. "Well, well what do we have here." Jim said Ulrich and Yumi both turned around. Jim looked down and saw Yumi's hand and how Ulrich was holding it carefully. "Oh, Yumi what happened did you see the nurse?" Jim questioned. "Yes, I have seen the nurse and I burned my hand last night so now Ulrich is taking care of me." Yumi answered, "Well then why did he grab your hand?" Jim asked. "Sir, I grabbed it because Sissi had pulled Yumi's hand and she hurt it more." Ulrich answered in his defense. "Oh, so Sissi had hurt you so were just protecting Yumi." Jim asked reassuring that he got it correct. "Yes sir that is exactly what happened" one of the girls said that was standing near. "Well then Yumi, Ulrich, and Sissi follow me." Jim commanded. Yumi and Ulrich were both confused and did not know where they were going. Ulrich still held Yumi's hand keeping it elevated so it didn't hit anything. They had arrived at the principle's office, "Well we will have to explain this to your dad Sissi since you hurt Yumi. Yumi, Ulrich wait here." Jim said as he walked into the office with Sissi. Ulrich and Yumi could hear Sissi's dad getting mad. "You what? What were you thinking?" They heard him yell. Soon Jim and Sissi came out and Yumi and Ulrich went in. "I'm sorry that Sissi hurt you Yumi. According to her she said that you went to the movies with Ulrich, is this true?" the principle asked. "Yes sir, and after we had dinner at my house. They didn't get back to late I hope. Also Aelita stayed the night at my house." Yumi answered. "What do you mean they?" He asked. "Jeremy and Aelita went with us. Yumi and Aelita made cookies and Yumi forgot to pick up the hot pad and she grabbed the pan and burned her hand" Ulrich answered. "Oh, Sissi said that she didn't know who else you went with." He said. "Sir, why are we here?" Yumi asked. Ulrich was still holding her hand "That's a very good question, I'm not sure. Can I see your hand Yumi?" He answered, "Yes." Yumi responded. Her and Ulrich stood up and walked over. As she moved her hand closer to the principle Ulrich did to. "I see, that looks bad. You saw the nurse Jim said and I see Ulrich is taking good care of you and do you have a note because you are not going to be writing for a while." He asked. "Yes sir." said Yumi. "Thank you sir." Ulrich said because of the complement he got. They soon came out to see Sissi in her regular bad mood. They walked by her and didn't say anything. As they walked down the hall everyone was saying something about Yumi's hand or that Ulrich was holding it. They met up with Jeremy, Aelita and Odd in Ulrich's room. Ulrich and Yumi sat down on his bed and Jeremy came over to look at Yumi's wound along with Aelita and Odd. "Oh, Yumi what do you call that it looks like it hurts." "It's a burn, oh Ulrich how long has it been?" Yumi said, "Since I put the medicine on an hour. AN HOUR!" Ulrich answered. As he pulled the medicine out of his pocket. "What's that Ulrich?" Odd asked. "It is the medicine the nurse gave me so I could put it on Yumi's hand so germs wont get into the wound, I have to put it on every hour." Ulrich answered as he put it on.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment