Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - IN THE NURES OFFICE

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 11 - IN THE NURES OFFICE

Chapter 11 - IN THE NURES OFFICE




IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE



Well most of the day Ulrich and Yumi spent either in the nurse's office or in his room. They talked about tonight, last night and other stuff. Lunch came around finally and they were in the nurse's office and she was seeing if they could out the bandage back on. "Well, it looks fine to me, but I don't know. You put the medicine on every hour right Ulrich?" she said. "Yeah he has. He has never let go of my hand." Yumi answered for Ulrich. "Well I think we should let the hospital take a look at it. I will let the principle know now, wait here." she said unsure. "Why wasn't I paying attention before I grabbed the pan. I am putting you though all this and I don't want to." Yumi said. "It's okay I like talking to you and taking care of you. I found out stuff about you I didn't know." Ulrich said back. Outside the principle was trying to avoid sending Yumi to the hospital. "I don't think the principle wants to send me to the hospital." Yumi said. "The should it looks like it got worse." Ulrich said and then the nurse and the principle walked in. "Yumi you are going to have to go to the hospital because according to the nurse your burn need their type of care. Ulrich can go with you since I have seen you two together all day." the principle said. "Oh okay sir." Yumi responded. "The ambulance should be here soon to get you Yumi,” the nurse said. With in minutes the ambulance was at the school and the students didn't know why until they saw Yumi on a stretcher (I don't know why they did that, but they did) and Ulrich following. Inside they asked Yumi a bunch of questions along with Ulrich. When they got to the hospital they let Yumi walk since nothing was wrong with her legs. They got into a hospital room and the doctor came in and looked at Yumi's hand. "What happened here... Yumi?" said the doctor as he looked at the names on the paper. "I burnt my hand taking a tray out of the oven without a hot pad sir." Yumi replied as looked at Ulrich. "Your hand was run under cold water wasn't it and then wrapped up by you." said the doctor looking at Ulrich. "Yeah, I did." Ulrich responded to his question. "Well do you mind if we take over now?" the doctor said. "No not at all." Ulrich replied and looked at Yumi and let go of her burnt hand. "Okay well let me go get my stuff and we will take a look at you burn. Okay?" the doctor said. "Okay." Yumi said. She looked at Ulrich giving him a reassuring look because he didn't want anything to happen to her. The doctor was back and was looking at Yumi's hand. He then put this liquid on it and that's when she attempted to grab Ulrich's hand because it stung really bad. Ulrich got the clue and grabbed her hand as she squeezed it as hard as the pain and that was when Ulrich yelled "Oww." The doctor looked up at him and had a confused look on his face. "Yumi was holding my hand because the liquid that you put on her hand caused her pain and so instead of her yelling she held my hand until I yelled because she letting out her pain." Ulrich said quickly. "Oh I thought you could read her mind and yelled out for her." the doctor said making them all laugh, then Ulrich notice a small item the doctor was about to pick up and use on Yumi's hand when he realized that it was the same stuff he had put on her hand before. "I have already put that on for this hour sir." Ulrich spoke out. The doctor once again looked up with a strange look. "You did? Because if you did then her wound shouldn't have looked like this. Let me see that Ulrich." the doctor said. Ulrich handed it to the doctor with his free hand. "Did the nurse tell you that every time you put it on you have to run her hand under cold water before you put it on?" the doctor asked. "No she didn't. Was that water that you just put on Yumi's burn sir?" Ulrich responded. "I wonder why she didn't. And yes I did and were almost done just let me put this on then wrap it up." the doctor said. He wrapped it up so it just wasn't around her hand but a little bit around her arm. "There all done, you are not to remove this at anytime and I will want to see it in a week okay. You guys can get a ride back in the ambulance okay." The doctor said as he left. In a few minutes they were getting a grand welcome the nurse was told that the ambulance would be back in a week to get Yumi to check up on her and Ulrich because of his hand that Yumi hurt. Ulrich helped Yumi out of the van and as they walked toward the building Ulrich had his had around Yumi's waist. Him and Yumi went back to his room where everyone else was.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightmareXANA on May 24, 2006, 10:16:18 AM

NightmareXANA on
NightmareXANAlol it gets better and better ever ch.