Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - THE WAY HOME

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 12 - THE WAY HOME

Chapter 12 - THE WAY HOME




THE WAY HOME



Yumi had told the guys the whole hospital story and they talked about other stuff to. "I'm tried so I think I will go home." Yumi said. "I will walk you Yumi so you don't hurt your self any more." Ulrich said standing up. "Thanks, but I have made you go though enough already today. And I kinda ruined our date today." Yumi said walking towards the door. "Next week is Christmas and if you go some where I wont get to see you." Ulrich said grabbing her left hand. "Ulrich its...just...that...I feel like I have put you though enough already and I don't want to put you though any more," Yumi said walking towards Ulrich, "But if you really want to come, then come I could use the company." she added. Ulrich smiled and he put his arm around her waist and he walked her out. Just before they reached the gate Sissi was there. "So Ulrich I guess you future is set." Sissi said. "What do you mean?" Ulrich asked. "You know you got the girl of your dreams all over you and you aren't going to let her go any time soon." Sissi answered. She had not noticed Ulrich hand until he let go of Yumi to push Sissi out of their way. "Ulrich what happened to your hand? I'm sorry I didn't know. Stop ignoring me!" Sissi yelled. Ulrich had put his arm around Yumi again and they continued walking. After they got around the corner they started to laugh because of what Sissi said. "Man I can't believe what Sissi said. Do you feel that way Ulrich?" Yumi said. "Yeah I can't believe what she said. A little I do really like you and you are the girl of my dreams." Ulrich responded. Yumi stopped look at Ulrich, "You do? Cause I feel the same way. Only you are the perfect guy for me and I really like you." Yumi said looking at Ulrich. "Really?" Ulrich asked. "Yeah, but do you know what she meant by your future?" Yumi replied as she started to walk again. "I'm not sure, but I'm kinda glad that she something so I could tell you finally and it has been so long since I first meet you and after that letter that Sissi gave me, the joke, that really got me thinking about you and I guess that's when I started to like you a lot more than I did." Ulrich said. Ulrich started to think why am I telling her this why didn't I do this before; maybe because I really didn't get to know her before, maybe that's it. They were at her gate and Ulrich seemed like he didn't want to say good-bye but had to. "Ulrich I have to go, but I will see you tomorrow." Yumi said finally. "It is only 3:00 maybe we could do something later when your not so tried. Like going on the date that we planned to." Ulrich asked. "Yeah, we should then maybe I wont feel so bad that I made you go though all of today. I'm glad that you came though I really enjoy talking to you a lot and have you for company." Yumi answered. Then all of the sudden there was a loud bang from inside Yumi's house. Yumi ran towards the door and Ulrich followed they were shocked to see Yumi's mom on the floor holding her hand with a tray of cookies on the floor. Yumi went over to her and looked at her hand. "You did the exact same thing I did when Ulrich, Jeremy and Aelita were over." Yumi said as she lifted her hand. "Oh, Yumi why didn't you tell us we could of taken you to the doctor?" her mom asked. "It was okay Doctor Ulrich took care of me and at least it is your left hand and not you right." Yumi answered and Ulrich tried not to look away. "Why were you cooking on Friday anyways?" she asked. "Well, we had gone to the movies and we were hungry after so me and Aelita made dinner and cookies for dessert and when I went to get the cookies I forgot the hot pad and grabbed the pan, but Ulrich took care of me." Yumi said as she put her mom's left hand under running water. "Thank you Yumi and you to Ulrich for taking care of Yumi I see you hand is hurt to. Why?" she asked. "Well today Yumi and me had to go to the hospital because of her and the doctor put water on Yumi's hand and she was holding my hand and squeezed it until I yelled." Ulrich answered. "Oh, you really went to the hospital today and is your hand okay. Also Yumi I have to go somewhere and you can't be here so would you mind hanging out with your friends?" her mom said. "Yeah we did and no I don't mind." Yumi replied. She looked at Ulrich and gave him a 'lets go on our date now' look. Ulrich and her walked towards the door and Yumi's mom didn't really have to go anywhere. She looked out the window and saw Ulrich put his hand around Yumi's waist as they started to walk towards the theater. They were going to see another movie.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightmareXANA on May 24, 2006, 10:24:34 AM

NightmareXANA on
NightmareXANA.....They like movies lol