Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - X.A.N.A

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 13 - X.A.N.A

Chapter 13 - X.A.N.A




X.A.N.A



"Well at least I didn't completely ruin today." Yumi said, "And I don't think my mom had to go anywhere cause I think she over heard me and Aelita talking about Friday so I think she knows." "Yeah, me to cause your mom looked at me in a weird way." Ulrich said agreeing with Yumi. "You know that every thought that we would end up together." Yumi said. "Yeah and I they were right weren't they" Ulrich said. "Don't you think it is weird that X.A.N.A hasn't attacked yet cause everything----" Yumi phone started to ring, it was Jeremy. "Jeremy needs us, its X.A.N.A" Yumi said. They weren't that far from Yumi's house so her mom was at the window. They turned and ran back towards the school past Yumi's house. Yumi's mom say them and went to the door, but she was too late they wouldn't hear her if she yelled. They meet the guys at the font of the school. "Okay what is it." Ulrich asked breathing hard. "Well X.A.N.A has struck, and hard. Yumi it is your burn, you know that bandage that Ulrich put on well, I looked at it more closely and well it wasn't normal lets say. The only thing to kill it was whatever the doctor had in that liquid he pored on your hand and it wasn't just water." Jeremy said. Yumi looked at her hand, "So lets go then before anything worse happ----" Yumi stopped, "Your mom Yumi." Ulrich said knowing what she was thinking. "What about your mom?" Odd asked. "My mom burned her hand on the same pan I did last night and if X.A.N.A still was in that pan then X.A.N.A has her." Yumi answered. "Me and Ulrich will go and take care of her mom will meet you in at factory, I think I know what the doctor used." Yumi said. As him and Yumi turned around they ran into Sissi, "Oh, going to meet her mom." she said. They didn't say anything, ran around her and went to Yumi's house. Her mom was on the steps as Yumi and Ulrich were running towards her they grabbed her and pulled her inside and Yumi ran off to go get the stuff. "What is going on I was just about to leave until I saw you guys running the other way and now back why?" Yumi's mom asked "Well we felt bad so we came back to take care of your hand cause we think something might happen." Ulrich answered. Yumi came back and held her mom's hand and just before she pored it on she said, " Ulrich you know where the ace bandages are right." "Yeah" Ulrich said as he got up and went to get the bandage. Yumi pored it on her mom. "OWWW THAT HURTS!" her mom yelled. Ulrich was back he wrapped her hand up. Then they got up and ran off before her mom had time to question. They ran back towards the school, they went down though the passage and they were soon in the factory. Ring, ring, this time it was Ulrich's phone, "Ulrich, whatever you do don't go in the elevator." Jeremy said. "I can't it isn't here, what do you want us to do?" Ulrich asked. "Well try and climb down Aelita is almost at the tower, oh and if the metal is hot get out and wait we got it." Jeremy answered "Okay I will call you if we can't. Hold on Yumi wants to say something." Ulrich said. "Jeremy we can't get down it is to hot. Is there any way we can help?" Yumi asked. "No not really just be ready for a return journey." Jeremy replied. "Okay, bye." Yumi said. Her and Ulrich start to get out of the factory, they were out when they realized what X.A.N.A was doing, and he was trying to use the sun's rays to in a way bake them. He did this bye reflecting the rays off mirrors. Ulrich and Yumi didn't want to go out into the sun because it would be a matter of seconds. "I call Jeremy and tell him because we can't go outside." Ulrich said. "Hey Jeremy tell those two to hurry up we can't go out it is two hot and will die if we go out there. Is there another way to help?" Ulrich said. "Umm well Aelita is in the tower now so can you wait," Jeremy said. “Ulrich, Yumi..." "Oh yeah sorry it is hard to talk it is so hot hurry." Ulrich said, click he hung up. "Return to the past." Jeremy said.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment