Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - WILLIAM

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 14 - WILLIAM

Chapter 14 - WILLIAM




WILLAM



They went back in time to the point Yumi and Ulrich had reached Yumi's house just before her mom grabbed the pan. They both ran in and Yumi yelled, "Don't forget the hot pad!" her mom turned and realized that she didn't have a hot pad and grabbed one. "Thanks, how did you know?" her mom asked. "Just a lucky guess." Yumi said looking at Ulrich, "Me and Ulrich are going to go for a walk I don't know when I will be back." She walked out, her mom went over to the window and watch Ulrich put his hand around Yumi's waist and walked towards the school to walk in the park. They walked slow they took their time since they had a lot of it, but in silence they didn't talk about X.A.N.A or Lyoko or anything they just walked almost as if they knew what each other was thinking. Then Ulrich who was thinking to himself thought that he liked how him and Yumi never jumped to conclusions, and then his thoughts were interrupted by William "Yumi?!" Yumi turned around falling on Ulrich who landed on the bench that was there. "Oh sorry didn't mean to scare you guys." William said as Ulrich helped Yumi. Ulrich was trying to keep in his jealousy in. "Hey I was looking for you all day, I heard what happened. Are you okay." He said. "You heard?" Yumi asked. "Yeah I did and I can't believe you let the guy who did this to you out his arm around you." He answered back. "What did you say." Ulrich said, "If my good hand wasn't busted then I would totally hit you right now." "Dude I didn't mean to get you angry, I just know what happened because of Sissi who told me." he said. Ulrich who was so mad right now said though his clenched teeth "Sissi told you? Why did you listen to her?" Yumi grabbed Ulrich and said, "Calm down Ulrich, he doesn't know what really happened." Yumi said. "What did happen didn't he hurt you?" William said, "I tell you. Me, Yumi Aelita and Jeremy had gone to the movies on a double date. We were hungry after so we went back to Yumi's house and the girls made dinner. Yumi had also made cookies and when she went to go get them she forgot the hot pad and grabbed the pan." Ulrich answered calmer. "Then we had to go to the hospital today and while we were there the doctor pored water or something on my hand and it hurt really bad so instead of yelling I held Ulrich's hand really hard until he yelled." Yumi added. "Sissi made it sound like Ulrich had hurt you really bad and you need someone to talk to." William answered. "Well I don't know about him hurting me, but I did ruin our Saturday." Yumi said. "What do you mean you didn't ruin it." Ulrich questioned. "Hold on what do you mean by 'our Saturday'?" William asked. "Well, Ulrich and I had a date planned for today." Yumi answered as she looked at Ulrich who looked as if he was going to die if he said anything to William. "Well then I am sorry to have ruin your date if you were on one and that's to bad." and with that William turned and left. Yumi looked at Ulrich and Ulrich looked at her and they both sat down on the bench. "What was 'that's to bad' all about?" Ulrich asked. "I think he meant me being with you and I don't think he thought the story was true because he likes me to much and he wont let it go threw to him." Yumi answered. Ulrich changed the subject; he noticed that Yumi didn't want to talk about it. They sat there till Jeremy and Aelita found them half asleep on each other. "You guys have been here for a while?" Jeremy said making Ulrich wake up, but Yumi just laid there on Ulrich's lap. "She must be really tired, how long have you guys been here?" Aelita asked. "Oh I don't know, but a while. I don't think we are going to get her home." Ulrich answered tiredly. "Why not?" Jeremy asked. "Well we are not going to get though Sissi, and most defiantly not William, well at least alive." Ulrich answered. "Oh we heard that's why we went looking for you, William is telling everyone that you hurt Yumi and that you only went with her because you felt sorry." Aelita said. "He is only doing this because he can't get it though his head that I'm going out with Ulrich." Yumi said waking up and she was hugging Ulrich, "How long have we been asleep and has anyone seen us besides you two?" "Well I don't know about how long and how many people none I think." Jeremy answered. "Well let's get to school and stop this story." Yumi said getting up still holding on to Ulrich cause her legs were tried. By the time they were at school Yumi was walking fine, Odd ran up to them and lead them to where William was. Yumi whispered something to Odd about watching Ulrich because of his temper. "Hey William I head your spreading rumors about me that are the exact opposite of what I told you." Yumi yelled at him as he was getting an interview. "Where would you get such an idea like that Yumi?" he asked. "Well how many reasons do I have to give you, cause you do know that girls can tell when a guy doesn't get something threw their thick head,” she said. William's jaw dropped and Yumi got him to tell the truth to everyone and he knows now not to mess with Yumi.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightmareXANA on May 24, 2006, 10:44:21 AM

NightmareXANA on
NightmareXANAHell if I was Ulrich at that one point William wouldn't have no teeth even if i did have a bad fighting hand