Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - BACK IN THE PARK

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 15 - BACK IN THE PARK

Chapter 15 - BACK IN THE PARK




BACK IN THE PARK



Jeremy and Aelita decided to go their date and Yumi and Ulrich decide to back to the park and finish their date. Yumi and Ulrich went back to the bench they were sitting on before and picked up their conversation as is they never stopped. Jeremy and Aelita, after their date, decide to take a walk in the park. They found Ulrich and Yumi asleep again on the bench. Yumi was lying on Ulrich's lap and Ulrich was sitting up, but almost fallen over. “They must be really tried.” Aelita whispered, “Yeah what should we do though we can't just leave them here.” Jeremy answered. Jeremy tapped Ulrich on the shoulder and he woke up. “Hey you guys have fun.” He asked, “Yeah we did. Did you have a good rest,” Aelita answered. “We fell asleep again? What time is it anyways?” Ulrich asked, “Yeah and it is 8:00.” Jeremy answered. “Why do we keep falling asleep?” Yumi asked while she was still lying on Ulrich's lap. “Hi. I don't know either.” Ulrich responded as he smiled at Yumi. Yumi got up and sat next to Ulrich, “Maybe I should stay the night with Aelita cause I don't think I'm going to get home awake.” Yumi said. “Its okay with me, but we might want to go now before you two fall asleep.” Aelita said. Yumi got up along with Ulrich; the guys walked the girls to Aelita's room. When they got there Yumi gave Ulrich a kiss good night and went in. Aelita did the same thing with Jeremy and then went in room she found Yumi asleep on the floor, so she went to bed on her bed and was out quick. The guys walked back to there rooms and told Odd the story, well Jeremy did Ulrich was asleep. Jeremy and Ulrich got up early and went to go see is the girls were up. Ulrich was still a little tired, but he wanted to see Yumi. When they went in they saw both girls were still asleep, well at least they looked liked they were. Ulrich sat down next to Yumi and Jeremy next to Aelita. As soon as Ulrich was about to touch Yumi's face she jumped up and gave him a hug that about scared him half to death. Jeremy turned around and about fell off the bed because Aelita jumped on him. "You guys go us again." Ulrich said, "Yeah it's not that hard." answered Aelita. "So you guys wanted to wake us up?" Yumi asked. "Well kind of, as long as you aren't too tired that I might find you asleep." Jeremy said. Ring ring, Ulrich's phone rang, "ULRICH!" Odd yelled, you could here his he was so loud. Jeremy started to laugh the girls looked at him and gave him a 'what the heck' look. "Ulrich as soon as I get out of here you are so dead along with Jeremy. You guys think your so funny." Odd yelled again. "What did you guys do?" Yumi asked, "Ulrich has to tell you, cause I can't." Jeremy said, but pretty hard to understand since he was laughing. Knock knock, Ulrich had just hung up with Odd when there was a knock. Before they could they could answer the door Odd cam in and tackled ULrich. "You two are so mean." He said as he was getting off of Ulrich. He didn't know that on his forehead he had the word 'loser' in marker. "How could you guys lock----" he stopped because Aelita got up and got a mirror to show Odd. "JEREMY!" Odd yelled. "What in the world did you two do to me?" asked Odd. "Well ULrich wanted to lock you in, but it was my idea to write 'loser' on your head."Jeremy said. "I had know idea he wrote 'loser' on your head." Ulrich said trying to hold in laughter. They all started to laugh including Odd who was trying to wipe of 'loser' cause he didn't want to walk around all day with that on his head.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment