Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - WEEK

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 16 - WEEK

Chapter 16 - WEEK




WEEK



The rest of the week went like any other. X.A.N.A didn't attack which wasn't too strange. The group didn't really want to talk to anyone because they caused enough trouble. Yumi begged her parents to stay in town for Christmas, the other were staying anyways.

It was two days before Christmas day and they thought X.A.N.A would attack by then, but he didn't. "So how did you get your parents to stay here?" asked Ulrich, "Well I just begged then till they got annoyed." Yumi answered. Ulrich smiled and said, "Well I'm glad." The other walked up to them and Odd said, "I heard you would be here for the holidays." "You going to be here? Why did you tell Odd and not us?" Jeremy answered. "Well I didn't tell Odd. Ulrich and I were going to tell you now." Yumi replied. "Yeah, Odd mind telling us how you found out?" Ulrich asked. "Umm...well I heard you and Yumi in the room as I walked by and I over heard you conversation. Then I listen to the rest of it and kinda decided that you going to be here because Ulrich sounded happy and was excited after when I saw him." Odd answered, "Well at least everyone knows now." Aelita said. The bell rang (unfortunately they had school) and Ulrich gave Yumi a kiss and they went to class And Jeremy and Aelita walked to class holding hands.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment