Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - CHRISTMAS EVE

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 17 - CHRISTMAS EVE

Chapter 17 - CHRISTMAS EVE




CHRISTMAS EVE



Well it is Christmas Eve and everyone is ready for the holidays. No school, no homework it's heaven. Well for everyone that doesn't know about X.A.N.A, the gang was trying to be really careful because X.A.N.A hadn't attacked yet and he always does when something big happens in the real world. "Don't you think it is weird that X.A.N.A hasn't made an attack yet and it is Christmas Eve." Ulrich said to Yumi. "Yeah, but I am kinda glad that he hasn't yet." Yumi said. Yumi and Ulrich spent a lot of time talking on the bench in the park. They liked how they could just talk and they didn't worry too much about each other. They didn't have on of those relationships where they are inseparable and when ever you just see one of them you think something has happened, but not Yumi and Ulrich in fact it was normal to see them not together all the time. This made Sissi so mad because she thought it wasn't right that Yumi got Ulrich and a great relationship with him that they are able to be apart for a while, but when they start to talk again they make it seem like they never stopped. There dates were mostly just walks through the park and talking. They hung out with the group a lot because they are worried that X.A.N.A might attack, but whenever Yumi and Ulrich can get away they do. Ring, ring, Yumi's phone started to ring. “Hello." she said. "Okay we're on our way,” she said again. "Jeremy needs to tell us something. Lets go." Yumi said and her and Ulrich got up off the bench and walked to Jeremy's room. "Yeah, what is it?" Ulrich asked. "Well...." Aelita said. "It's not X.A.N.A is it?" Yumi asked. "No not X.A.N.A." Odd replied. "So then why did you call us over here then?" Ulrich asked. "I called you here cause I wanted to start our own little Christmas party so we can teach Aelita what the holidays are all about." Jeremy said. "Oh okay then lets get started." Odd said answering for Yumi and Ulrich. They did everything they could think of to show Aelita what Christmas is. She got it by the time they were all about to fall asleep and Yumi still had to get home. Ulrich walked Yumi home because he wasn't really tried and he didn't want Yumi to fall asleep walking. He gave her a kiss good night and said, "See you tomorrow." Yumi smiled and went inside. Ulrich walked back to the room alone. When he got to his room he saw Sissi standing in front of his door so he couldn't get in. "What is it now Sissi?" he asked, then he heard a loud bang from inside his door, it was Odd. "What did you do Sissi?" he asked getting annoyed because she wasn't answering him. "Well I decide that you and me should have a talk with out someone interrupting us." Sissi answered. Ulrich was getting madder and madder and as he did he got even more tried then he was before. "I just want to go to bed and get some sleep." Ulrich said, then Jim walked up behind Ulrich, "What's going on here?" he asked. "Sissi wont let me go in my room." Ulrich complained. "Oh, she won't huh. Well Sissi I'll just have to take you to your dad again or you could just let---" Jim stopped because he heard yelling from inside Ulrich's room. He went over and moved Sissi out of the way and opened the door and saw Odd tied to the chair that was lying on the floor because of Odd who was trying to get to the door. "Sissi that's it I'm taking you to the principles office right now you are in so much trouble. Ulrich untie Odd." Jim said as he walked out of the room grabbing Sissi's arm and taking to her to the principles office. Ulrich walked over to Odd and untied him. "What did Sissi have to say to you that she had to tie me up for?" Odd said getting up. "I don't know Jim came before she had time to say anything to me." Ulrich answered as he laid down on his bed closing his eyes. Tomorrow is Christmas he thought about what Yumi would look like as he gave her his present.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragon52 on February 2, 2006, 2:31:58 AM

dragon52 on
dragon52Please don't stop now, this is just too good. I have got to know what Ulrich got Yumi.