Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - CHRISTMAS DAY

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 18 - CHRISTMAS DAY

Chapter 18 - CHRISTMAS DAY




CHRISTMAS DAY



It was Christmas day and Ulrich was up earlier then ever. He was getting Yumi's present ready. He hoped the Yumi didn't decide to surprise him again. Then there was a knock at the door, Ulrich quickly hid Yumi's present and answered the door. "Hey what are you doing here Jeremy?" Ulrich asked. "I don't really know. Can I come in." Jeremy said. Ulrich nodded and let Jeremy in. Ulrich went right back to working on Yumi's present. Jeremy was trying to see what Ulrich got Yumi. "You're not going to be able to see it, even if he left the room." Odd said noticing what Jeremy was trying to do. Ulrich smiled because he knew that they were talking about him. Another knock at the door. Before Jeremy could move Ulrich had already answered the door. It was Aelita, Ulrich gave a loud sigh. Then they heard yelling outside. Ulrich went out to see. He saw Yumi against the wall and William pining her there so she couldn't move. "William!" Ulrich said making William move away from the wall just enough for Yumi to get away. "Ulrich why don't you just give it up, can't you see that Yumi doesn't like you and that she clearly likes me." William said trying to make Ulrich jealous. Ulrich didn't answer him. "Yumi Merry Christmas." Ulrich said handing her a little black rectangular box (like the one bracelets come in, when he left he had it in his pocket just in case). Yumi opened it and saw a silver charm bracelet with two charms. One was a heart and the other was the word friend. Yumi didn't know what to say so she kissed Ulrich on the lips to show him how much she loved his gift. "You like it." Ulrich said. They both turned around and started to walk back to Ulrich's room when William asked, "Yumi don't you like my gift?" Yumi turned and said, "What was your gift? Pining me to the wall or trying to make Ulrich jealous." William didn't have any comebacks so he left and Yumi and Ulrich went back to Ulrich's room. Just before they went in Yumi gave Ulrich his present (you know one of those guy necklaces). When he opened it he saw a silver chain with a circle locket on it. When he opened the locket there was a note inside. It says:

Dear Ulrich,

The circle represents that nothing can separate us.

We go through so many things and through it all you are there for me and even when things are rough and they don't go our way at least we have each other. We stick with each other through everything we do. Every girl might like you but that wont change, but the fact that I am one of those girls is everything. No one knows how much I do, all they know is that I do. The reason why I give this is to remind you of what we have and that no matter what we have each other.

Love,

Yumi



Ulrich didn't know what to say, so he decided to kiss her. "I guess you like it." Yumi said. "Like it? I love it." Ulrich said as he opened the door. "What did you get Yumi?" Aelita asked. Yumi walked over to Aelita and showed her the bracelet. "Oh Yumi it's beautiful." Aelita said. Ulrich was showing Odd his present. Odd was trying to open it, but Ulrich wouldn't let him. "It's okay Ulrich he can read it." Yumi said with out even looking at Ulrich. Odd and everyone else read the note, they all said it was very cute and stuff like that. After everyone stopped looking at Yumi and Ulrich's presents they all gave each other there present for one another. Yumi and Ulrich decided to go for a walk just to talk about things that they liked. Unfortunately they ran into Sissi, "Ulrich I got you something for Christmas." she said as Yumi and Ulrich got closer. "Ulrich what is that?" Sissi asked Ulrich pointing at his necklace. "Well, that is called a necklace and to answer another question of yours, Yumi gave it to me for Christmas." Ulrich answered. "Oh well then what is inside the locket a picture of her." Sissi asked again trying to get on Yumi's nerves. "No. It has a note that Yumi wrote to me and I don't just like it I love it." Ulrich answered again. Sissi couldn't take it anymore so she left and Ulrich and Yumi continued their walk.

Sissi met up with William because she found out that he to had a problem with Ulrich and Yumi being together. "William." Sissi yelled and William turned around and asked, "What do you want Sissi? I not in the mood." "That's the exact reason why I want to talk to you. We have similar problems. You like Yumi and I like Ulrich and we both don't want them together." Sissi answered making William stop walking. "I see. You're right, so what are we going to be doing about it?" William asked. "I'm glad we're working together. Now they are almost impossible to separate when together, but when they are not that is when we can get them." Sissi answered. "I know I've tried, but some how they know when other is in trouble. You know about this morning. Well Ulrich came to Yumi's rescue." William said trying to prove Sissi wrong. "Did you see the present Yumi gave Ulrich? Inside the locket must be the answer." Sissi said coming up with a new theory. "Even if we want to find out we still have to get the locket and I know that Ulrich will never take it off." William said, "Maybe we should think up more ideas then talk about it later because I have to go." William walked off.

Yumi and Ulrich were in the park when it started to get cold, then not much later it started to snow. "We should call Jeremy this is way to weird." Ulrich said, "Yeah how can it snow in less then five minutes after it gets cold." Yumi said agreeing with Ulrich. As Ulrich picked up his phone Yumi's phone rang. "Okay will be there any minute." Yumi said. "Were meeting them at the factory, they are already there." she said to Ulrich and they both started to run towards the passage. They were soon at the factory going down the elevator. "Okay Jeremy were here, what's up." Ulrich asked. "I think X.A.N.A is attacking,” he answered. "He is this time with the cold. It's snowing." Yumi said. "Wow. Look it found the tower everyone ready?" Jeremy said as Yumi, Ulrich, Aelita and Odd headed for the elevator. "The snow region, great. " Odd said, "More snow!" They headed for the tower; they were just about there when X.A.N.A materialized three Krabs. "Lets go." Ulrich said. Odd, Yumi and Ulrich took a Krab each. Ulrich was finished in no time at all. Then Yumi and finally Odd. They finally started running again towards the tower. "Okay Aelita your turn." Jeremy said. "Return to the past now!"


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment