Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - THE FALL

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 19 - THE FALL

Chapter 19 - THE FALL


OKAY I ADD A NEW CHARACTER HER NAME IS JORDAN AND SHE HAS BLONDE HAIR. ALSO SHE IS ALWAYS WEARING BLUE JEANS AND A GREEN SHIRT THAT IS TOO BIG AND FALLS OFF HER SHOULDER. AND SHE IS A TOMBOY!



THE FALL



They ended up in Ulrich and Odd's room. Ulrich got up and left he said that he had to do something, but he didn't say. As he reached the top of the stairs he heard Sissi yell, "ULRICH!!" He missed the first stair and fell down to about the middle of the. "AHHHH" he yelled. The door to Odd's room was still open and Yumi heard the yell and recognized it right away. She ran down the stairs and pushed her self though the group that had formed. She saw Sissi bent over Ulrich, and Ulrich was holding onto his lag and side. Yumi pushed Sissi out of the way and looked at him and asked, "What happened?" "Ahh.... Sissi.... Ahh.... Sissi...Ahh." he said in pain. "Someone go get Odd, Jeremy and Aelita, they are in Ulrich's room." Yumi yelled. Someone took off and ran into Odd's room and said, "Hurry Ulrich is hurt Yumi needs your help to get him to the nurse's office." The gang didn't wait and took off and it didn't take long to find them. "What happened is Ulrich alright?" Aelita asked. "Yumi turned around and looked really angry, she found Sissi and said, "You hurt Ulrich really bad." After that she turned to help Odd because didn't know what to do. They got to the nurse's office with Ulrich moaning the whole time. She answered the door and saw Ulrich's face expression. She quickly brought him in and laid him down, "What happened Ulrich?" she asked Ulrich knowing that the others might answer. "Agrhhhh.... Sissi.... scared.... me.... and....I.... Agrhhhh.... fell down the stairs, but Yumi heard me scream and got someone to get the others to help me here.... Agrhhhh" he answered in pain. "Well your leg might be broken since you can't move your toes. Good thing you didn't take off his shoe it might of made it worse. Also your side has a lot of bruising. Oh and Yumi how's your hand?" the nurse said getting up to call the principle. "Good." Yumi said, "No agrrrrhhhh NO" Ulrich yelled trying to get up, but the gang wouldn't let him. The principle came in and looked really mad because his daughter was probably going to be in trouble again. Soon the ambulance was here and Yumi went with Ulrich just like he went with her. "You guys are back again,” the doctor said. "Yeah, but it is not me this time." Yumi said. "Well that's good, but it looks like Ulrich's leg is broken in not just one place, but two,” the doctor said. They had already taken x-rays when the doctor came in. "Also you have a rib that is broken to so you are going to have to be careful." the doctor added. Ulrich had on this face where he couldn't believe what the doctor said; Sissi had made him break his leg and a rib. "I can put your leg in a splint for now, but I can't set it now and your rib all I can do is put an ace bandage around it and tell you that you will have to be careful." the doctor said looking at Ulrich's face. "So when will be able to set it?" Ulrich asked. "Next week, but I will see what I can do. I might be able to move you soon so you're not in pain, but till then Yumi will take care of you,” the doctor answered hearing Ulrich moan. The doctor put Ulrich's leg in a splint and wrapped his chest and gave him crutches. Yumi called her parents to come get them and drop them off at the school. As soon as they stepped in though the gate and started to walk towards the school everyone froze and stop every conversation that they were having to watch Ulrich and Yumi walk. By now the story had spread though the whole school. They made it back to Odd and Ulrich's room without a word from anyone. When they opened the door everyone was speechless. "What.... I mean.... How?" Odd mumbled as Ulrich went over to his bed and sat down. "Worse part is that I can't get it set till next week or sometime sooner." Ulrich said knowing what Odd wanted to know. "NEXT WEEK!" Jeremy yelled. Then there was a loud knock on the door, Yumi opened it and there stood the principle and Sissi. "Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, Jeremy, Aelita will you all come with me." the principle said, they gave each other confused looks and nodded and got up and followed him. When they got to his office they all followed him in. "You are all wondering why I have brought you here," he said, "Well for some strange reason my daughter, Sissi, has been mean to your group. I was hoping you had an answer." he finished as he sat down. They all look at each other and Yumi began, "I think the reason she is 'mean' to us is because she likes Ulrich a lot, but he and I are going steady." and as soon as she finished he had a surprised look on his face. "That's what Sissi said, but I didn't believe her, well you guys go have a good rest of your Christmas day and see you at the Christmas dance." he said letting them leave. When they were back in the hall Ulrich looked at Yumi and had a worried look on his face, he thought how am I supposed to take her to the dance now, well maybe we can go, but not dance that much. His thoughts were interrupted by Yumi saying, "We don't have to go if you don't want to." she seemed to know exactly what he was thinking. "How about we go, but don't dance as much." Ulrich said smiling, "Okay." Yumi answered and as they both turned to look at the group they saw Odd on the ground with a girl named Jordan on top of him. "Sorry. I am so sorry,” she said getting up. "No big." Odd said. "Hey aren't you in my science class?" she asked. "Yeah I am." Off was trying to answer quick cause this was the girl he liked. Odd turned to Ulrich who was the only one, who knew, Ulrich nodded as giving Odd the okay sign to ask her to the dance. "Jordan, I know this is short notice, but will you go to the dance to night with me?" Odd asked. "Oh, Odd, Yes I will go with you." she answered gave him a kiss on the cheek and continued on her way, but before she did she gave him her room number. "Go Odd." Ulrich said to Odd who hadn't moved. Yumi went home to go get ready with Aelita, but they would both come back so the guys didn't have to walk. Ulrich was helping Odd, which was weird because usually it is the other way around. Jeremy was waiting in their room when they heard a knock on the door; Jeremy opened it there stood Aelita and Yumi. Ulrich stopped what he was doing to look at Yumi who was wearing a black skirt and black tank top that showed her stomach. Aelita was wear the exact same skirt only in pink with the same top and that too was pink. Ulrich almost fell off his crutches and Jeremy nearly fell off the bed he was sitting on. "Well I better go pick up Jordan she is probably wait for me to come and get----" Odd stop to see that right there in the door way was Jordan in a black skirt and green top she had on earlier (same black skirt as Yumi). "Wow, you look great lets go." Odd said grabbing her hand walking towards the gym where the dance was. Aelita and Jeremy followed after them and last Yumi and Ulrich. They got to the dance and while the others danced Yumi and Ulrich sat and rested because Ulrich was tried when he got there. They eventually got up and danced, but as soon as they did a slow song played Ulrich put down his crutches and Yumi kind of held him up and the slow danced just like everyone else. It seemed almost to soon that the dance was over and they were heading to Ulrich's room (all of them even Jordan). The girls soon had to leave after that and Jeremy.

The time went by fast when Ulrich had his cast. Those six weeks of not having to do P.E was really fun.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment