Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - BLACKMAIL

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 20 - BLACKMAIL

Chapter 20 - BLACKMAIL




BLACKMAIL



Ulrich now had a brace on his leg where his cast was, but he was still on crutches. Ulrich was just going around campus thinking when he ran into Sissi. "Ulrich dear. I have something that might belong to you,” she said making Ulrich turn around. She held up a note that was typed and said that (Ulrich) he didn't really love Yumi. "Yumi wont have to see this if you go out with me." she said with a grin coming on her face. Ulrich knew that he didn't write this note and knew Sissi made it up just to make him mad, but if Yumi saw it she might not believe him. "NO Sissi I wont!" Ulrich yelled as he turned to leave. Sissi put her hand on his shoulder to hold him back, but instead it made him fall. Ulrich got up and threw his crutches at Sissi and started to walk away with out them (he could walk, but it was like a brace cast that was around his leg). He was going to his 'secret' place in the forest, but eh had to go though the soccer field area, which was where Yumi was. As he walked though his friends kept asking him where his crutches were and where he was going. Yumi got up and decide to walk with him. "Yumi don't I need to go think for a while." Ulrich said as he kept walking. "Odd try and keep everyone from following I will try and see what's up with him. I'll have to wait a while though." Yumi said to Odd. When she turned around to where Ulrich had been he was gone so she went in that direction. When she got to the forest she thought she heard Ulrich talking to himself in almost in a sad voice. She walked up to him and said, "Ulrich are you okay. You can tell me anything.” she said sitting down next to him and putting her arm around him. "I don't know if I can tell you." he said looking at her. "Why not?" Yumi asked confused. "It is hard to explain. And if I do I going to go into tears." Ulrich said as he started to cry. Yumi held him as started to cry, "It's okay I'll will understand." Yumi said reassuring him. "Okay then I'll tell you," Ulrich began trying to dry his tears, "Sissi blackmailed me with a note I didn't even write. It said that I didn't love you which is totally opposite of how I feel about you." Ulrich couldn't help but start to cry again. "Oh, she did huh well lets go back to your room and forget about her. I can help you on your homework that way we don't have think about her." Yumi said putting a smile on her face. Ulrich looked up at her and smiled

back. Yumi helped Ulrich up and they both walked back to school. When they got back to the soccer field Odd was still there when they got there. Yumi got her stuff and her and Ulrich walked back to his room. Everyone was watching them because by then they had heard what Sissi did. They were trying not to run into Sissi and her two really annoying friends, but unfortunately they did. "Ulrich dear, you forgot these." she said trying to hand him his crutches. Ulrich and Yumi just went around her; they really didn't want to talk to her right now. As they walked away Ulrich said, "Go ahead Sissi I don't care." He didn't have to explain to her or Yumi. Ulrich and Yumi got to his room and took out there books and began to work. Not too much after that there was a knock on the door, but before either one of them could answer it Sissi came in. "Ulrich I guess I will just have to show Yumi what you wrote." Sissi said holding up the note. Yumi grabbed it before Sissi could read it aloud. Yumi read it to herself and knew that Ulrich would never write anything like that. "Oh thank you Ulrich." Yumi said and kissed him right in front of Sissi. This was not like any of the other kisses she gave him. "What?! Why aren't you mad at him?" Sissi asked confused. They finally stopped so Ulrich answered, "Your to late Sissi, she knew that you blackmailed me so she knew that note wasn't true." Ulrich answered looking at Yumi. Sissi couldn't come up with a come back so she left (she had also dropped Ulrich's crutches on his floor). Odd came in with Jordan almost slamming the door. "What's up Odd?" Ulrich asked. "Everyone wants to know if you are okay." he answered, "Apparently the whole school knows either part of the story or the whole thing." Jordan answered as she sat down next to Odd on his bed. "I'm glad you followed me." Ulrich said acting as if he had not heard a single word Odd and Jordan said. "Hello did you guys hear us?" Jordan asked. "Yeah, Ulrich I'm glad you told me because this could have ended up with me mad at you." Yumi said giving him a kiss. Jordan and Odd looked at each other amazed that they had totally ignored them. "There in love." Odd said trying to come up with an answer. "We've always been in love." Ulrich said finally looking at Odd and Jordan. "If Sissi is to ever blackmail you again come tell me and don't make me have to come after you." Yumi said giving him a kiss on the cheek. Jeremy and Aelita came in and they looked like they were out of breath. "Guys you do know that almost everyone in the school is in front of your door." Jeremy said looking from Ulrich to Odd. "And what is this blackmail thing I keep hearing about?" Aelita asked. That seemed to get Yumi and Ulrich's attention. "Sissi blackmailed me again." Ulrich answered. "But it's okay now." Yumi added, "All except the people outside." "They don't know the whole story." Ulrich said. Then a note slipped on the door, Yumi picked it up and read it to herself then handed it to Ulrich. "What the heck is this?" Ulrich asked looking at Yumi. "I think it might be a note to try and get you to explain things to them." Yumi answered being the only one that could. "Well I want an explanation and they do to so I will just have to settle with them." Ulrich said standing up and walking closer to the door. "Wait, I'm coming to." Yumi said. When they opened the door they saw a lot of people. "Okay everyone." Ulrich began, "I have been blackmailed, but it is okay now the person has let it go." He finished. "And now we want someone to tell us what this note is." Yumi added. One kid stepped forward as everyone started to leave. "That was me." he said, "I'm sorry I didn't think you were ever going to tell us what happened unless something made you." Yumi and Ulrich had a surprised look on there faced. They handed back the kid his note told him not to show anyone and they went back into Ulrich's room. "What was that all about?" Aelita asked. "Nothing, but everyone is gone now so there is no worry." Yumi said. Everyone was confused they didn't understand what just happened. Either they just told everyone that was outside their room to go away or they told them what happened. "It's over and that all that matter now I guess." Odd said. Yumi and Ulrich were in that 'we're not paying attention' look again. Ulrich and Yumi could do that, be with everyone at one moment and the next totally into each other's eyes. "I have told my parents about us and they love it." Ulrich said. "You have, so when are you going to tell my parents." Yumi said. "What do you mean me?" Ulrich asked. "Well, tradition and my dad is very traditional." Yumi said. "Lets do it soon so they know." Ulrich answered. "How can you guys have a conversation with out us?" Jordan asked. "I'm not sure, but it is fun." Yumi said. "How about now?" Ulrich asked not answering Jordan. "Okay lets go." Yumi said getting up so she could help Ulrich. "You guys we will be back." Yumi said going out the door. Everyone looked at each other as if they were just noticed that were sitting there. "Well that was weird." Jeremy said. "It's like they don't ever see each other ever." Odd added.

Yumi and Ulrich were at Yumi's house sitting on her couch telling Yumi's parents. "Mr. Ishiyama, I wanted to let you know that me and your daughter are dating." Ulrich said. "So you came all the way over here to tell me what I already know." he said. Yumi and Ulrich looked at each other confused. "My wife told me, but thank you for telling me. Also for respecting our tradition,” he said noticing their expressions. "I think our daughter has made the right choice. And I hope you get better soon." her mother added. Yumi and Ulrich said their good-byes and left. "Well that was easier then I thought." Yumi said as soon as they got out of the house. "Yeah, I guess your mom saw us and she said something." Ulrich said blushing a little. "Hey lets go to the mall and hang out, we could have the others come to." Ulrich said looking at Yumi. "Okay." she said getting her cell phone. "Hey Odd." "What do you want Yumi?" "You guys want to come to the mall with me and Ulrich?" "Yeah totally will meet you at the school entrance." They hung up and Yumi and Ulrich went to the school gate.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment