Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - THE MALL

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 21 - THE MALL

Chapter 21 - THE MALL




THE MALL



Yumi and Ulrich were at the gate waiting, they had of course beaten the others there. While they were waiting Sissi came up to them and of course she was up to her usual tricks. "Ulrich dear why do hang out with her." she said. "Well first of all I am not your Ulrich dear, Yumi is, and second because she is my girlfriend." Ulrich responded with a smile. "Well I don't know how she got to be your `girlfriend' I mean she is not right for you." she said trying not to let Ulrich know that she couldn't really think up a comeback. "How is the most beautiful girl I know not right for me? If she is not right then how come her parents think I'm perfect for her?" Ulrich asked, that made Sissi so mad that she couldn't think of anything and she couldn't bring her self to walk away so she just stood there till Odd, Jordan, Aelita and Jeremy came. "Fine, you and your loser friends and your stupid girlfriend go do what you want, but I will get you back for that Ulrich." she said as she left. "What was that all about?" Odd asked. "Well Sissi thought she could steal me from Yumi." Ulrich said starting to laugh along with Yumi who had heard the whole thing. "That last comment though was pretty harsh." Yumi said. "Yeah, but that is what she thinks not me." Ulrich said giving her a kiss. "Okay before you two start at it again lets go I'm hungry." Odd said rubbing his stomach. "Your always hungry." Jordan said laughing and grabbing his hand. When they were at the mall they headed for the food court. They all got a 'little' something except Odd who got the most. When they were done, well except Odd who well of course was still eating. "What do you want to do now." Jeremy asked. "There is a theater in the mall, we can go see a movie." Odd said taking a short break before returning to eating. "That sounds like a great idea." Aelita said. "Everything sounds good to you." Jeremy said. They all got up and they forced Odd to stop eating. They got their tickets for another horror/ romance movie. They took there seats and they movie started. The movie wasn't even really all that scary, but they didn't care. Ulrich was holding Yumi and Odd was holding Jordan (it was there first official date) and Jeremy was holding Aelita who was the only one who was truly scared. When the movie was over everyone was hungry except Odd who was extremely hungry. They went back to the food court and got food and ate it. Yumi and Ulrich finished first and went back into there 'only them talking' thing. Aelita was tried after eating so she leaned against Jeremy. It seemed almost a half an hour later both Odd and Jordan were done. "You have an appetite as big as mine." Odd said. "Thanks I learn from the best." she smiled and lightly gave him a kiss. Yumi yawned and look at Odd and Jordan. "I thought you said you weren't tried." Ulrich said only because he and her just stopped a very long conversation. She smiled leaned on his shoulder just like Aelita was doing to Jeremy. Ulrich put his hand around her to keep her close. "So what now it is only 5:00 and we don't have to go to school tomorrow." Odd said smiling because he was glad that he didn't have to go to school. "I don't know what we should do." Jordan answered. "Lets go back to our room and hang out there because the mall is going to close soon." Ulrich said. They all got up and left and walked back to the school. They were at the gate and so was, unfortunately, Sissi and amazingly William. "Yumi, Ulrich over hear can we talk to you." Sissi said. Yumi looked at Ulrich and gave him a 'what ever they say isn't true' look. Ulrich nodded and him and Yumi walked over to them. "We have two things and we think they belong to you two." William said holding up two folded pieces of paper. Yumi was thinking of a way to trick Sissi and William when she did she whispered it to Ulrich and he nodded so that only Yumi saw. "We haven't written any notes lately because we don't keep secrets from each other." Yumi said looking confused. William handed them each a note, they notes said the most awful things you could ever imagine about them and saying that the other wrote (for Yumi it was from Ulrich and for Ulrich it was from Yumi). When they were both done they looked at each other and they both gave a 'here we go and good luck' look. "Ulrich what is this all about?" Yumi asked angrily. "Well tell me what this is first." Ulrich answered. Yumi couldn't explain so she just walked off and left Ulrich standing there, he left just a little after that, but Sissi and William must be really stupid because they didn't notice that they both went the exact same way. The others were standing right there and they had no clue what was going on. "What the heck did you do Sissi?" Odd asked, "You just might of broken up them and to get them back together will be impossible." Sissi didn't say anything and her and William walked off.

What everyone didn't know that Yumi and Ulrich were sitting at Ulrich's 'secret' spot laughing. "I can't believe that she actually thinks we split up. I mean we are never going to break up." Ulrich said between his laughter. "Yeah I mean how clueless is William thinking that he can steal me away from the best guy out there." Yumi said tearing up her note. What they didn't know is that the gang went to where Ulrich's spot was. When the gang heard laughter they got confused and walked closer. "You guys made up already?" Aelita asked. Yumi and Ulrich turned around surprised to see their friends there. "Umm...well no because we never really broke up." Ulrich said putting his arm around Yumi. The others were surprised to hear what Ulrich had just said to them. "He means that we came up with a plan to trick them into thinking that, but it's not going to last very long." Yumi explained the others got it and started to laugh at how stupid William and Sissi were. They finished their walk to Odd and Ulrich's room with Yumi and Ulrich pretending to be mad at each other. When they were there Yumi and Ulrich relaxed because they knew that it was okay to let down their cover. Ulrich was sitting on his bed with Yumi's head on his shoulder and his arm her. Odd and Jordan were in the same position as Yumi and Ulrich, so were Jeremy and Aelita, but on the floor leaning against Odd's bed. They had a conversation going when the door opened with out a knock and to no one's surprise it was William and Sissi. "WHAT THE HECK?!" Sissi yelled. Yumi and Ulrich tried to hold back laughter that was about to come out. "What ever are you talking about?" Ulrich said trying to be smart. "What she means is why aren't you two mad at each other." William said angry. Ulrich opened his locket and said, "Dear Ulrich, The circle represents that nothing can separate us. We go through so many things and through it all you are there for me and even when things are rough and they don't go our way at least we have each other. We stick with each other through everything we do. Every girl might like you, but that wont change, but the fact that I am one of those girls is everything. No one knows how much I do, all they know is that I do. The reason why I give this is to remind you of what we have and that no matter what we have each other. Love, Yumi" Sissi and William's jaws dropped. "Well now you know so you can go." Yumi said. They were both so surprised they left with out question. And as soon as the door closed and they could no longer hear footsteps everyone began to laugh. Ulrich looked at Yumi and gave her a kiss just like the one she gave him when they first at the secret spot. Yumi thought it was wonderful.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment