Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - MONTHS

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 22 - MONTHS

Chapter 22 - MONTHS




MONTHS



New years went by like any other. January went by, slowly. X.A.N.A didn't attack which means that he will hit hard, soon. Then February came and it seemed like everywhere there was love in the air. “Hey guys,” Yumi said as she walked up to them, “Where's Ulrich he is always here.” “Sorry guys.” He said running up to them and giving Yumi a kiss. “Ahh how sweet,” a high- pitched voice said behind them. “Well there is nothing new here, unless, no nothing.” Odd said jokingly and making Jordan laugh. She always laughed at Odd's jokes no matter how stupid they are they made her laugh. “Why are we here? It is not like he will.” William said letting everyone know that Sissi had forced him to come. “About who is going to be my Valentine, well I'm not telling anyone until the 14th of February.” Ulrich said taking the words right out of her mouth. Her jaw dropped and she couldn't take it so she and William walked off. They formed their little circle again and began to laugh because she actually thought Ulrich would be her Valentine. Then the bell rang and Yumi and Ulrich walked to class, but just before they went into their classes the kissed and went in. He couldn't wait till Valentines Day because he was going to surprise Yumi and it wasn't very often that you could surprise her. She was good at knowing what exactly was going on all the time.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragon52 on February 15, 2006, 12:53:11 PM

dragon52 on
dragon52No problem Ghost, you did it real well, keep writing I love your stories.

ghost_recon31792 on February 8, 2006, 12:07:57 PM

ghost_recon31792 on
ghost_recon31792okay i made a mistake it is actually the part after the next two that i put up next. the one i put up next is going to be called Valentines Day to let you know and then Surprise then it is where the par i was talking about in my last message comes in. the title is The Next Day okay your updated and i know it is long, but it is good. Pleaze read ^_^ :)

ghost_recon31792 on February 7, 2006, 12:45:27 PM

ghost_recon31792 on
ghost_recon31792i hope you all like this much of the story the next part will be up soon, i want to thank drangon52 for giving me the idea from his story, THANKS!! and i hope it is not a problem and you will see what i mean and it is not in the same way as you put it so i changed it a little, but it was still your idea so i give you credit and idea for my next part ^_^