Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - VALENTINES DAY

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 23 - VALENTINES DAY

Chapter 23 - VALENTINES DAY


VALENTINES DAY



February 13th, one day before Valentines Day and the big dance. “Yumi can I talk to you for a second?” Ulrich asked pulling her away from the group. “Yeah, what is it?” she asked. “Yumi you know how hard it was for me to tell you that I love you?” he began, “Well telling you now is easy. I wanted to know if you would go to the Valentines Day dance with me?” she nodded smiling at him. “Why would you think that I wouldn't go with you? After all you are my boyfriend, and the man I love.” She finished and got a kiss from him. “You always know exactly what to say.” He said. She smiled and gave him a kiss back and then they walked back to the group. “So what is everyone up to?” Odd asked trying to make conversation. “Nothing really. Why?” Jeremy said. “Tomorrow is Valentines Day and X.A.N.A. hasn't attacked in months.” Aelita said worried. “What are you talking about?” Jordan asked. Everyone turned and realized that Jordan had no idea what Aelita just said. “Well if she is going to be around us and going to go out with Odd then we should tell her.” Ulrich said looking at everyone. “What do you say?” Yumi asked and everyone nodded. “At lunch, not now.” Jeremy said. “Okay, at least I will know.” Jordan said. “Yeah, you will no longer be confused.” Odd said making everyone laugh because they had kind of already said that. The bell rang and Yumi and Ulrich went off to there classes, but just before they went in they kissed.

Lunch came sooner then it usually did. Jeremy explained it to Jordan with the help of the others. “So do you get it now?” Odd asked after Jeremy finished. He was now trying to catch his breath. Then the announcements came on. “Sorry students and teacher for the interruption, but I wanted to let you know that classes will be canceled for the rest of today and tomorrow. That's all and thank you.” The principle finished and every student cheered and all the teachers were upset and glad at the same time. “Well that's good gives us more time to explain. Lets go back to my room so I can show you.” Jeremy said. They all headed for Jeremy's room except Yumi and Ulrich who went to his `secret' spot to talk.

“I don't know why she still thinks she can have you.” Yumi said as they were walking. “Yeah I know it is a bit weird, but William seems to have realized it.” Ulrich answered. They sat down next to each other and Ulrich put his arm around Yumi to keep her close. “You know a lot of people think we have a weird relationship.” Yumi said looking at Ulrich who looked like he was looking at the ground. “Really, what is weird about it?” he asked looking up at Yumi. “I don't know.” She said with a smile. “You know what I like about you,” Ulrich started, “You make me smile when no one else can. You know what to say all the time and you know when to keep your mouth shut. But the thing I like about you the most is that you a beautiful in everyway.” He finished and looked at her again to see her with tears in her eyes. “Ulrich Stern, what I like about you is the way you can steal a girls heart. The way you can keep anything a secret from anybody. Also how you can hide your feelings from everyone. But I think the most important is that you are the only one for me.” She finished and looked at him to see that he too had tears. “See what I mean you know exactly what to say.” He said and kissed her. She wiped her tears from her face and smiled. “I remember the day you asked me out for the first time.” She said. “You know I almost didn't, but I am glad I did because now I have the girl I love in my arms and I am not going to let you go that easy.” He replied with a smile, “I hope X.A.N.A doesn't attack because he might ruin everything .” Yumi nodded in agreement. Ulrich's phone rang, “WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU TWO?” Odd yelled the phone so loud that Yumi was able to hear him. “Calm down we're at the `secret' spot in the forest.” Ulrich answered, he looked at Yumi who looked worried. “Oh okay we will be there in a minute. You are so dead.” Odd finished and hung up. “What was that all about?” Yumi asked. “I have no idea.” Ulrich answered, “But they are coming here and we look like we have just been crying.” They looked at each other and didn't even try to make it look like they weren't because there was no time. “So what have you two been talking about that was making you cry.” Odd said with his big smile. “How long have you been spying on us.” Ulrich asked figuring it. Odd's smile disappeared and he said, “Long enough.” And started to laugh along with everyone else who had come up. “I guess our secret is out.” Yumi said looking at Ulrich. “Yeah, but that's okay.” He said giving her a kiss. Yumi got a call saying that she had to go home and so she left leaving Ulrich in his room alone trying to fall asleep. He of course could not wait for tomorrow.

Yumi and Ulrich both woke up early and were the first ones out on school grounds. “I couldn't sleep last night.” Ulrich said as he walked up to her. “Why not?” she asked. Ulrich got down on one knee and took Yumi by surprised (that was not easy to do). “Yumi will you be my Valentine?” he asked. She went down to his level and said, “I wouldn't be anyone else's. Besides who knows me better than you?” she said with a smile as the both stood up. Ulrich couldn't stop himself and kissed Yumi almost right in front of Sissi, but he didn't care he was in love. They went back to his room where they found Odd up and out of the room. “I wonder where he could be?” Ulrich asked. Yumi sat down on his bed and Ulrich got a blanket to keep them warm. They were talking about what Sissi would say to them after seeing them kiss when Odd and Jordan came in. “Now we know where you have been.” Yumi said. “Oh yeah,” Odd said getting a blanket just like Ulrich did because it was cold in there room. It wasn't too much longer when Aelita and Jeremy came in with a blanket to keep them warm knowing their room was going to be cold. “Hey everyone.” Aelita said. “Hey,” everyone answered back. Jeremy and Aelita sat down on Odd's bed and Aelita said, “So where is it Yumi?” as she looked at Yumi. “What are you talking about?” she asked. “You know the `ring'.” Aelita answered and Yumi couldn't say anything and she started to get up when Ulrich whispered to her “relax.” And pulled her closer to him. “I think you are confused Aelita because I didn't purpose to Yumi.” Ulrich said in a calm voice. “What do you mean?” Jordan asked, apparently she knew about what was going on. “I was asking Yumi to be Valentine. You can ask Odd or Jeremy they know.” Ulrich finished and his hand dropped to Yumi's back as he started to rub it to calm her down. “Oh well that explains a lot.” Jordan and Aelita said together as they looked at their boyfriends who were smiling. Odd and Jeremy both looked at Ulrich who nodded knowing that the rest of girls surprise was coming. “Hey we have something we want to show you, but you have to go get ready since you had no time to this morning.” Odd said and the girls looked confused. “Okay well we better go then.” Yumi said. As she got up, “We'll meet you at the gate in a half an hour.” Ulrich said just before the girls left.

It was only 10:00 when the girls had left and 10:30 came faster then the guys wanted it to. They were waiting at the gate when Sissi came running in and she looked like she had been attacked. Ulrich caught her as she was falling after tripping over the curb. “Sissi what happened?” he asked. “Two guys attacked me just after I pasted Yumi's house.” She attempted to say. Ulrich looked straight up at the rest of the group and said, “Odd call the police Jordan go get the principle.” The two nodded and Jordan took off. When Jordan was back with Sissi's dad he thanked the group and just before he called the police they stopped him because they already had done that. “Sir would it be alright if I go to Yumi's house right now.” Ulrich asked, “Yes Ulrich you may.” He answered. He nodded and he took off as the others went to the factory knowing that it was X.A.N.A. Ulrich arrived at Yumi house and was aloud in. “Hello is Yumi here sir.” Ulrich said speaking to her dad. Her mom started to get up and he said, “Don't get up. Is Yumi alright?” He said. “Yumi was just attacked in her own room. When I found her she was unconscious and had a wound on her head the ambulance just left. Would you like to come with us, she will want you there as soon as she is awake.” Her father answered. “I will join, but I have to go back to the school to give a statement because another student was attacked.” With that Ulrich left and ran as fast as he could to the factory.

In the factory they had just located the tower when Ulrich arrived. They all went down to the scanner room except Jordan who stayed with Jeremy. Jeremy had it up and going faster then ever before and Jordan watch in amazement. “Okay ready scanner, transfer, and virtualization.” Jeremy said into his microphone. After that he transferred the vehicles and they were off. Odd on his overboard and Ulrich on his overbike and Aelita on the overwing. Aelita was going faster then normal she was almost out of sight. “Hey princess slow down, if there are monsters how are we supposed to protect you.” Odd said. She slowed down a bit just in time. “Hey guys six blocks dead ahead.” Jeremy said. Then Odd and Ulrich heard Aelita's voice ring out and they ground below the blocks disappeared and they fell down. Aelita wasted no time and got to the tower and deactivated it before the guys could move again.

Jeremy and Jordan meet them down in the scanner room. “Aelita where did that come from?” Odd asked. “No one hurts my friends.” She said she walked over to Jeremy. “No return to the past?” Ulrich asked. “No he might just get stronger and that wont be good.” Jeremy said. “Hey Ulrich hurry up over to the hospital, Yumi is waiting for you.” Odd reminded him. Then he took off and left the factory.

At the hospital Ulrich walked into Yumi's room and was greeted by her parents. He walked over to her bedside and asked, “Is she alright?” “She will be fine.” Her mother said smile. Then Yumi woke up and asked, “Where am I?” “Your in the hospital, you were attacked.” Her mother said. Yumi hadn't seen Ulrich yet she had only seen her parents. “You have another visitor.” He dad said acknowledging Ulrich. She smiled at him like she always did. “Ulrich will you join me for tea in the hallway?” her father asked after a while. Ulrich nodded and he and Yumi's dad left. “Yumi can I tell you something?” he mother asked, “If you ever let him get away I'm going to never forgive you and kick you really hard.” Her mother finished and they both laughed.

Ulrich went over to Yumi house when she was aloud to go home. They gang came to visit her and see how she was doing. When they arrived they saw Yumi and Ulrich on the couch with Yumi cuddle up against Ulrich. “Hey guys.” Yumi said as she was about to get up, but Ulrich wouldn't let her. “Sit down I will get some tea.” Her mom said after letting the others in. “Are you okay?” Aelita asked. “Yes I'm fine.” Yumi answered and Aelita looked at Ulrich who nodded in agreement. Her mom came back with the tea and gave a cup to everyone. “So are you two still going to the dance to night?” Odd asked making conversation that had died down. “I don't know depends on if Yumi's mom will let her.” Ulrich answered. “Oh. Yumi you should have seen Aelita today in Lyoko.” Odd said, “She took out five blocks and two Krabs with out even losing any life points. Then deactivated the tower in record time.” Yumi couldn't believe what she was hearing and said; “Now really Aelita, why would you do something like that.” “Umm… well no one hurts my friends.” She answered blushing a little. “That's okay, you were great.” Jeremy said pulling her closer to him. “This is off topic, but what time is it?” Jordan asked. Everyone looked at her and shrugged, “It is 4:00.” Yumi's mom said over hearing their conversation. “Oh we better go get ready.” Jordan said getting up and they all left leaving Ulrich and Yumi there. “Do you think your mom and dad like me?” Ulrich asked after they left. “Yes I do because the way they wanted you there with me at the hospital.” Yumi answered looking at him. Then her mom entered the room and asked, “Yumi is there a dance tonight?” Yumi and Ulrich both turned around and Yumi said, “Yes mom there is.” “Well you should be getting ready right.” Her mom said looking at them both. “You're letting me go?” Yumi asked unsurely. Her mom smiled and nodded. Ulrich was about to get up to help her to get up when Yumi said, “I don't need that much time, but can you help me to my room then I will meet you down here, unless you want to go get ready.” Yumi said not wanting him to get up just yet. He gave her a smile and said, “What ever you want.” Yumi returned his smile and Ulrich got up and helped Yumi to her room and then he went back down stairs and waited for her. She was right she didn't need that long to get ready. Yumi had put on the black skirt she had on at the Christmas dance and the same black top, she didn't put on any make-up. “Ready?” he asked she smiled as she took his hand and they walked out.

Back at the school the guys were waiting in Jeremy's room till it was time when they heard a knock on the door. “Hey you guys are going?” Odd greeted Yumi and Ulrich. “Yeah why wouldn't we be?” Ulrich said as him and Yumi walked in. They talked about the last X.A.N.A attack and that Jordan might come in handy when Jeremy is not at the super computer. The time seemed to go bye fast when is was 5:45 and the dance was at six. “Oh we got to pick up the girls.” Odd said getting up and heading towards the door. Everyone left with him; they got the girls at exactly six o'clock. “Ready?” Jeremy and Odd said together. Both girls nodded and walked out of Jordan's room. They all walked to the dance and got in and started to dance right away. Yumi and Ulrich were dancing together and then Sissi and William came over and Sissi started to dance with Ulrich and William started to dance with Yumi (pretend William can dance). Both Ulrich and Yumi looked at each other and stopped dancing and walked over to a table and sat down. Sissi and William turned around to face each other, “Told you they are impossible to separate.” William said disappointed. “I don't give up that easy.” Sissi said and left William standing there.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightmareXANA on May 25, 2006, 12:32:58 PM

NightmareXANA on
NightmareXANASISSI IS A SKANK LOL

ghost_recon31792 on February 18, 2006, 12:50:37 AM

ghost_recon31792 on
ghost_recon31792thanks i like yours keep writing yours thanks

dragon52 on February 15, 2006, 1:02:54 PM

dragon52 on
dragon52Don't stop now, I like the way you worked in the part you were talking about, good job.

bigguy on February 12, 2006, 9:26:18 AM

bigguy on
bigguythat was a great story can't what for the next chapter keep writing them