Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - THE NEXT DAY

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 25 - THE NEXT DAY

Chapter 25 - THE NEXT DAY


OKAY IN THIS PART I MAKE JORDAN GOOD AT A COMPUTER JUST LIKE JEREMY AND HER DAD A COMPUTER GUY. I GOT THIS IDEA FROM DRANGON52. I GIVE THIS STORY FULL IDEA FOR THAT PART IT MAY NOT BE THE SAME WAY YOU HAVE IT, BUT THE IDEA SO THIS IS FOR YOU HOPE YOU LIKE. I WOULD HAVE WAITED, BUT I COULDN'T WAIT SO HERE IT IS.



THE NEXT DAY



The next everyone was sitting on the steps in front of the lunchroom. “It is going to be hard to keep it a secret.” Aelita said and everyone knew what she meant and then everyone nodded. Then Sissi came up and Yumi hid her left hand so Sissi wouldn't see. “You guys look happier then ever, that's not right.” She said. “We are always happy.” Jordan answered, “And what is wrong with being happy?” Odd added. “Nothing's wrong with being happy it just that you guys are acting a little weird.” Sissi answered this time she seemed not to get angry at Odd's comment, Odd didn't like this. “How are we acting weird?” Yumi asked. “Well like you hiding your left hand.” Sissi said pointing to Yumi left hand. Yumi looked down at her hand and then looked at Ulrich. Sissi smiled knowing that she had gotten Yumi and Ulrich worried. Yumi pulled her left hand up, but her right hand went over it to pull off the ring. “I wasn't hiding it.” She answered showing Sissi her hand and putting the ring into her pocket with her right hand. “Well something is up and I will find out.” She said as she walked off. “That was close maybe us girls shouldn't wear our rings till we tell our parents.” Yumi said after Sissi was far enough away so that she couldn't hear them. “Yeah if Sissi sees them then we have to tell our parents.” Jordan said as she took off her ring and put it in her pocket along with Aelita. They didn't seem to see Sissi was staring at them the whole time. “Were is everyone going to be for Spring break?” Jeremy asked. “Here” Ulrich said, “Here too.” Jordan and Odd said together. “Here.” Aelita answered. “Japan,” Yumi answered making everyone look at her. “Family and I can't get out of it.” She added. “Well that sucks, lets just hope X.A.N.A doesn't decide to attack while your gone.” Jeremy said. “Yeah I know that is second on my list of why I don't want to go.” Yumi said, “What's first on your list?” Ulrich asked. “You.” She whispered in his ear and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Sissi was talking to Nicholas and Herb. “There is something weird about them and I am going to find out what it is exactly.” She said without talking her eyes off the group, “I think I know what happened, but I have to be sure and that is going to be hard to figure out if it is.” She finished and finally looked at her two friends. Then they walked off because she was tired of looking at the group.

“Hey guys, I know I should of asked this when we were taking about it, but what exactly will I be doing to help you guys when `he' attacks?” Jordan said, “Well you are going to be helping me. I understand that you are very good at computers and I think you will pick up on it quickly,” Jeremy respond, “Plus when I can't get there you can be there running the show.” He finished and then looked at everyone else, they were smiling. “You are an important member of the team now and there is no turning back now” Odd added with one of his famous smiles making Jordan smile back. “Hey guys I have good news,” Jordan began, “You know that dance group that is are age? Well they are here in town and they are going to be at the school for the spring fling dance.” Jordan finished. “You mean the J.K.S group?” Yumi asked and Jordan nodded, “How did you know?” “My dad told me. He is their part time manager the other part he is the computer guy.” Jordan answered. “Did you say computer guy?” Jeremy asked confusedly. “Yeah my dad is Jake Parker.” Jordan answered. “So you are Jordan Parker.” Jeremy said reassuring that it was true. “Yeah I am.” Jordan replied. “Jordan Parker, why did you say `yes' to marring me if you could have any one you wanted?” Odd asked coming into the conversation. “Well honey I said `yes' because the other guys wanted me for my money and not the way you want me.” Jordan answered sweetly. Odd kissed her lightly on the cheek. “Oh I have even more good news,” she began again, “Sam who is in the group is my friend along with Jessica and Kelsey.” Yumi's mouth dropped in amazement. “I didn't know you knew…” Yumi was cut off because of a girl in blue jeans that were torn in places. A green short sleeve t-shirt and blonde shoulder length hair. “Sam you're here.” Jordan said getting up and giving her friend a hug. “Hello to you too.” Sam said returning her hug. “So would you care to introduce to me your friends and show `him' to me.” Sam said with a smile, Jordan nodded and began, “Okay this is Jeremy and Aelita. Those two are Yumi and Ulrich,” she pointed at everyone as she said their name and Sam smiled, “This is Odd. The one I told you about.” Odd stood up and walked over to the two girls and said, “It's nice to meet you Sam. You must know more about me and the rest of us then we know about you.” Odd smiled and put his hand around Jordan holding her tight. “So where are Jessie and Kelsey?” Jordan asked letting herself be pulled next to Odd. “Well that is what I wanted to talk to you about.” Sam said having a worried and sad look on her face. “Oh Sam what happened. You're the one that usually gets hurt.” Jordan said giving her friend a concerned look. Sam pulled Jordan away from the rest of the group.
“Lets just say something that shouldn't have happened, happened.” Sam said as soon as they were far enough away Jordan got a worried look on her face. “What happened Sam? Did they fall at your last competition.” Jordan asked. Sam shook her head and then two girls came up behind Jordan and gave her two big hugs. “SAM!” Jordan yelled as she hugged Jessie and Kelsey. Jessica or Jessie is a brunette wearing blue jeans with holes in them and a blue t-shirt. And Kelsey is a red/ brunette also wearing blue jeans with holes in them and a brown t-shirt. “Sam you think you are so funny. Because your not.” Jordan said laughing as they came back at the group. Everyone was confused so Jordan explained with Sam having to add in her bits. “Jordan we have one more surprise for you.” Sam said after introductions. Then three guys the group had never seen before walked up to them. “NO WAY!” Jordan yelled making the rest of her friends confused. “Yes and just to let your friends know who they are this is Sean (it said like Shawn), my boyfriend, this is Jordan, Jessica's boyfriend and that is Tyler, Kelsey's boyfriend.” Sam said explaining to everyone. “Wasn't there one more thing to tell her?” Jessie asked. Sam thought for a second when she said, “Oh hey, you'll be there, great, see you then.” When Sam looked at everyone they didn't know what to say. “Sam I thought you weren't going to wear that while we are talking to people.” Sean said looking at Sam. “But if I don't then how do I keep in contact with important business matters. You know that they can't do anything without me for more than ten minutes.” Sam tried to give him her best sad face. He smiled and said, “Well then use your actual cell phone, but I will let you slide because you probably forgot that.” “Okay can one of you guys explained to use what is going on.” Jeremy asked. “Well just to let you know…” Sam was cut off by Jordan, “She is crazy, but she has made this head set that she can use like a cell phone, but it is invisible.” Jordan finished to see Sam pretending to give her a round of applause. “That is it. GAME” Jordan said. Sam looked at her like she was confused and said, “What ever do you mean?” “I want that re-match right now Sam.” Jordan replied. “One on One or would you like a team or even a goalie.” Sam said in a teasing tone. Jordan with out hesitating took off after Sam who ran as fast as she could to get away from her. Then ended up at the soccer field and they waited for the others to come.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment