Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - WAKING UP

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 27 - WAKING UP

Chapter 27 - WAKING UP


WAKING UP



Jordan opened her eyes to see herself staring at Odd's face that was asleep. “Hey sleepy head.” She whispered in his ear. “Hello sweetie.” He whispered back still keeping his eyes closed. Jordan moved up so that she was laying right next to him and then began to play with his hair. “Are you trying to wake me up?” he whispered in her ear. Jordan giggled which made Odd smile and finally open his eyes and said, “You know the only reason I was asleep was because of you.” Odd said as he turned to face her. “Yeah, but you could have left.” She said making a sad face. “Yeah, but I couldn't leave my sweetie.” Odd told her. Jordan giggled and kissed him lightly then said, “Lets go find the others.” Odd got up and helped her up and they both walked out the door to see that Sissi was waiting right outside. “About time you two got up.” Sissi said with an evil smile. Odd and Jordan ignored her and walked around to go to Ulrich's room.

When they got there Odd knock and Ulrich answered the door with a sleepy look. “Did we wake you?” Jordan asked. Ulrich answered, “Kind of. Jeremy and Aelita are still asleep on your bed Odd.” “Well that's okay we will go do something you guys get you sleep.” Odd replied. Ulrich shut the door and Jordan and Odd walked down the hall. “I want to show you something.” Odd said as he took Jordan's hand and lead her down the stairs. When he finally slowed down they were at the edge of the park then Odd started to walk into the forest. “Odd where are we?” Jordan asked getting closer to him. “Don't worry. This is where Yumi and Ulrich hide from everyone, but in a different area.” Odd said, “They don't know about this place, yet.” He turned to her and smiled. “So the others don't know about this place?” Jordan questioned. “Well they know about Ulrich's spot, but not mine. We just have to go a little bit further to get to it.” Odd replied and began to walk again. When they got to his secret spot there was a blanket already there. “Odd did you plan this?” Jordan asked stopping in her tracks. Odd turned to her and smiled, then sat down having her sit next to him. “Odd why didn't you show me this earlier?” she asked. “Okay first I did have this set up and I didn't show it to you earlier because I didn't have a spot. And to answer your next question, why did I get a secret spot. Well because Yumi and Ulrich had one so I figured that we should have one.” Odd answered after she sat down and he put his arm around her. Her mouth was open due to the surprise that Odd gave her, he lifted his hand and closed her mouth and pulled her close to him. “Odd…I mean…why?” she stammered. “Because you are special to me that is why I gave you that.” Odd said pointing to her left hand. She looked down and lifted her hand up so she could see the ring better. “You know my dad will be in town this weekend, why don't we tell him them.” Jordan said putting her hand down and looking at Odd. “Only if you want to.” He replied calmly. She nodded and laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes feeling Odd's hand on her shoulder.

Meanwhile in Ulrich's room they were waking up. Yumi looked at Ulrich who had his eyes opened and looking back at her. “Hey.” He said starting to lean up. “Hey, you got up earlier, why?” she said back moving next to him. “Odd and Jordan came by.” He said helping her get up next to him. “Oh. Look at those two.” Yumi said as she leaned her head against Ulrich's arm, but before her head reached it he had moved it around her so that she could lean comfortably against his chest. Yumi looked up at him as he looked down at her. “You guys are up?” Aelita asked as they both looked over at her and Jeremy who were in the same position as them. “Yeah.” They both answered back to Aelita. She smiled lightly at them then Jeremy pulled her closer. “So you said that Jordan and Odd stopped by.” Jeremy questioned. “Yeah, they didn't say where they were going after they found out that we were asleep.” Ulrich answered. “Lets go look for them.” Aelita said getting up before Jeremy could hold her back. “Okay.” Jeremy moaned. They all got up and walked out of Ulrich's room and down the hall. The girls were ahead of the guys and then Jeremy whispered, “Do think he is in that hiding spot he talked about?” Ulrich nodded because he didn't want the girls to hear, but it was unsuccessful. “Ulrich, sweetheart, you know where Odd and Jordan are don't you.” Yumi said throwing her arms around him and giving him a kiss. Aelita looked at Jeremy and then did the same thing then asked him. Ulrich and Jeremy looked at each other and nodded. “We know where they are, we just don't know if they are actually there at this moment and if they are we don't want to disrupt them.” Ulrich said trying to give Yumi and stern look. Yumi let her arms fall and grab his hands and she pulled her self closer and kissed him again and said, “You are such a good…” she was cut off by a high pitched voice saying, “Ulrich Dear, you actually let `her' kiss you.” Ulrich rolled his eyes and said, “Is my girlfriend not supposed to kiss me?” “Well of course your girlfriend can kiss you.” She replied. “Then what is the problem here, because if there isn't one then we have to go,” Jeremy added in. “Sissi can I tell you something?” Yumi began, “There is a guy out there for you, but Ulrich isn't the one other wise he would be after you, but instead he is here with me.” Sissi's face was so red that Yumi, Ulrich, Jeremy, and Aelita walked off before she could say anything more. They were outside when they saw Odd and Jordan coming from the park area.

“Hey guys well rested.” Odd said jokingly. Everyone nodded; Ulrich took Odd away from the group and asked, “Where is your hiding spot?” “That is for me to know and for you to never find out, but I will tell you when I want to.” Odd answered with a smile and walked back to the group.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment