Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - DINNER

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 29 - DINNER

Chapter 29 - DINNER


DINNER



They arrived at the Grand Hotel and they took their seats at the table that they had reserved before they left. At the table the adults seemed to all be at one end and the group at the other, they of course had more important business to attend to anyways. “He hasn't been active for a week, but I wouldn't worry to much about it as long as we're ready when he does attack.” Jeremy said to everyone who was trying to not let the adults her them, but of course Yumi and Ulrich weren't listing to them they were to busy in there own conversation. “I want to remind you that I am going to be in Japan for spring break.” Yumi reminded him since she figured he forgot. “I know, but I don't want you to be gone the whole time, that's to long.” Ulrich protested not caring that Yumi's parents over heard. “We know you'll miss her, but she has to see her family.” Her mom said trying to explain, but since they were in the `zone' he didn't hear her. Jordan hit her head with her hand because Yumi's mom and dad didn't know that they could do that. “Mrs. Ishiyama you are not going to be able to get an answer from them when they get into a conversation.” Jordan explained. She nodded then said, “I know what it's like to do that.” She pointed to her husband that was sitting right next to her. Jordan giggled a little, but tried not to laugh. Yumi immediately and gave her a confused look because she didn't know what was so funny. There food came and everyone ate everything up. After dinner they went up to the hotel room they were in earlier. When everyone walked in they saw Sam in her martial arts clothes training with her boyfriend. “Oh sorry we were just leaving to go train.” Sam said stopping and stated walking towards the door. “Sam why don't you show these guys the training area while the parents talk. Sam nodded and motioned everyone to follow her.

When they arrived they saw a bunch of men that looked like they were security. “Well this is it.” Sam said as they arrived. She and Sean went straight to the center of the room. Everyone seemed to move out of the way. Before they began they made sure that all their gear was on right. Sam and Sean started at each other. Sam looked like she knew what she was doing. Sean got a few good moves making her either fall down or hit something. Finally when Sean gave a last kick Sam fell down and didn't get up. Sean turned around to talk to some of the guys that were there. Ulrich ran to Sam and lifted her up and she had this evil smile on and said, “Got you.” She got up and went over to take off her gear, but as she passed Sean she gave him one last kick. He turned around and said, “She got you didn't she.” Then he followed her to take off his gear. Sam didn't notice that the adults had seen the last of the fight and her big show until she turned around. “Oh! Hi.” Sam exclaimed. Then they heard a voice yell, “Sam she's here. She's here.” Then Jessica came running in with a girl following her. Sam face went from happy to serious. She looked at Jake for an answer, but he just shrugged and as usual she had to handle it herself. “Oh Sam I have the most unfortunate news for you.” She said, as she walked towards Sam. “Don't tell me that you `think', I mean THINK, I have broken the rules.” Sam said before the other girl could say what she needed to say. “Well it seems that you wanted to be out of the competition. Oh and to all her `friends' I'm Nichole.” Nichole said to Sam then turned and said it to the others who were standing there speechless. “Well I haven't I am performing at Kadic high so I am aloud to be here and if that is all then security will let you know that I will see you at the competition.” Sam said and gave her a fake smile. She immediately turned around left knowing that she lost. “Sorry about that everyone. Just little unexpected visit from the queen of mean.” Sam said after she left. She made the entire gang laugh because they always thought Sissi to be mean. Then Kelsey ran in with a guy running after her, but it wasn't her boyfriend, it was Sam's friend, Tucker. “Hey are you here to do the show.” She asked giving her friend a big hug. He nodded and then Sam turned to the confused guest and said, “This is Tucker and he does all our lights in our shows and he is the best one I know.” “Well I was just trying to show them the gym you have down here then we were all going back to the room, but thanks for the introductions.” Jake said as the adults began to leave. “Jordan I want to show you something, Odd you might want to came to.” Sam said after saying her good-byes to Tucker since he had to get back to work. When she turned around Sean was there and she nodded knowing what he was going to ask her. She walked over to where she had taken off her gear and there were two keys sitting there two. “Odd and Jordan, now that you two are getting married here are you keys to get into that door over there.” She said handing them the keys and pointing to the door that said `Sam' on it. “NO WAY!” Jordan yelled making the group jump. “If you ever need to be alone or you want to find me, there you go.” She said as she was embraced by two bear hugs. She motion to them to go check it out. Sean came over and put his arm around her and said, “They deserve it.” She looked at him and kissed him lightly.

When Jordan opened the door they saw a room that was like an office, but a family room all in one. Sam walked in behind them and said, “You like it.” Jordan turned around at the sound of her friends voice and nodded not being able to use her voice. She now had tears running down her face. Odd noticed and held her tight while she let her tears fall. Jordan knew how much Sam was giving them; whenever Jordan had a problem she could never find Sam and instead spent her life banging on the door. She knew that this room was Sam's life all of her time went into it to make it just right. “You know I have four extra keys and I want you to choose who they go to.” She said once her friend stopped crying. They walked out of the room and when Aelita and Yumi saw their friend had been crying the got up and over to her. “Sam has given us something you could never imagine.” Jordan said once her friends let go of her. Sam handed them the keys and let them go in and see for them selves. The other girls were amazed and they too cried because of what the room looked liked. All the guys were amazed and held the girls while they cried out their happiness. Sean and Sam stood in the doorway watching it all, so much excitement. Sam didn't think that the adults would come back down so she just about closed the door when she heard a bunch of laughing. She looked outside to see all the adults stop laughing and look around confused. She quickly ran up to them and said, “Umm… I'm showing them something at the moment.” She looked at Jake and he nodded knowing what she was showing them. Then three girls that had just been crying came running out, they had three guys following them. Sam was tackled by them and fell over. “Hey don't hurt her or she will be in trouble.” Sean said walking up to them. The adults seemed to be getting more confused by the second so Jake took over and said, “Sam has this room where she is almost always in. Jordan always wanted to be able to go in there, but couldn't. Sam has given Jordan a key to the room for her use when she wants to use it.” When Jake finished explaining most of confusion had gone away. “Sam, why did you decide to give it to us.” Jordan said not letting go of her. “Well you spent most of your time standing in front of it wanting to come in a talk to me, but I wouldn't let you. I wanted to wait for the right time and now it is here and so you can go in all you want along with your friends, but no one else.” She said smiling. “I thought I you were only going to give Jordan a key.” Jake questioned. “I was, but then she would be all alone if I am not there so I gave it to her friends and her man.” Sam said giving a quick look at Jordan then back at the adults, smiling.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment