Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - BREAKFAST

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 31 - BREAKFAST

Chapter 31 - BREAKFAST


BREAKFAST



Sam woke up early and began to make breakfast. She was making her pancakes when Sean came in and he came behind her and gave her a hug, but scared her. “Oh Sean you scared me.” Sam said as she looked up at him and gave him a good morning kiss. Sam was in the short shorts she was in last night and the tank top too. “Sorry honey, I woke up and I smelt your wonderful cooking coming into the room.” Sean said after giving her his kiss. “Lets give Jordan the wake up call I use to give her.” Sam said after she finished the pancakes. She slowly opened the door and went in to the edge of the bed and grabbed the covers and pulled them off. Then she went around to Jordan side of the bed and grabbed a pillow that had fallen off the bed and hit her. Jordan immediately sat up and looked at her and said, “Thanks for the wake up call.” She gave Sam a fake smile and got up out of bed and attempted to get Odd up. Sam eventually had to pull him off the bed because Jordan didn't want to do that to him. The whole time this was going on Sean was at the entrance laughing. Sam left after pulling him off the bed she left Jordan in charge of getting him up and to the table. Sam got the plates and set them on the counter she put two pancakes on each plate for starters. Sean grabbed his plate and was about to eat his first bite when Sam said, “Lets get the others up.” He didn't realize that she wasn't talking to him, but to Jordan who walked out of the room with a very tired Odd. Jordan nodded and went into Jeremy and Aelita's room while Sam went into Ulrich and Yumi's room. They gave them the same wake up call as Sam did to Jordan. When the all got back to the kitchen Odd and Sean waited for them to return and grab their plates and sit down to eat. “Sam what did you put in the pancakes that made them taste like…You didn't.” Sean said looking at her. “Well I guess I did.” She said and smiled and continued eating. “She did.” Odd said looking up at everyone. “Sam you made your absolutely irresistible chocolate-chip pancakes.” Jordan said looking up after taking a bite of her pancakes. Sam nodded and never took her eyes off her plate. Everyone ate all their pancakes because just like Jordan said they couldn't stop eating them. When everyone was done Aelita said, “Those were the best pancakes I have ever had.” She tired not to say that she never had a pancake before. “Well I hope so. Jeremy you ready to work on the light routine because there are some things that we have to add and you have to learn something that Tucker doesn't even know.” Sam said looking at Aelita and Jeremy then at Sean. “Well okay lets go.” Jeremy said and smiled at her. They got down to the basement and went into the room. Sam seemed to be mumbling something to herself. “Sam should we show Jeremy the routine that `we' are doing.” Sean said when Sam got over to the desk. “Yeah, sure. Just a second.” Sam said unsurely while looking for something on her desk. Then Sam went into a door that no one noticed before. “Found it.” She yelled as she came out with two big binders, “Okay this one is all our routines and the other on is what each light does and how to use it and when to use it.” Sean rolled his eyes and asked, “Is our routine in there?” she nodded and opened to a section marked `pairs'. There were only a few pieces of paper in the section. She flipped to the last one and then said, “Jeremy and Aelita come here.” Thy both went over to her and she pointed at the paper and said, “Everything you need to know is in here we will show you the routine right now, since you spring fling dance theme has to do with a certain type of dancing we will be performing on dance that has to do with it.” She looked over at Sean and nodded. Sean went over to the C.D. player and put in their C.D. and looked at Sam who was ready to go. He pressed play then hurried over to her. They started off slow and were in time with the music. When the music got fast so did they and their somewhat ballroom dancing turned into where Sean was throwing Sam in the air and catching her again. At one point Sam and Sean looked at each other Sam gave him a slight nod and then she went under his legs and came back up on the opposite side. Everyone was amazed they continued to do moves that were amazing, but they only did that once. When they finished Sam walked over to Jeremy and Aelita who were standing there speechless. “So do you guys think you can do it?” she questioned. “Yeah.” They both answered. Then Sam turned to a section called `spring fling' and said, “these are the songs that we should be doing, if not be prepared for a change and if you have no clue what to do wing it because as long as you know how to work the lights you'll be fine.” “Wow you did all this.” Aelita said and Sam nodded. Jessie and Kelsey came in just after they finished with Jordan (the guy Jordan) and Tyler following them. “We just missed them.” Jessie said disappointed. “Sorry guys you'll see it when we do it at the dance and hopefully it will go as smoothly as it went today.” Sam said looking at Jessie then turning to look at Sean. “You mean you didn't drop her today.” Tyler said, “Great job.” “Does he usually drop you?” Jordan asked “Yeah and every time we did it I fell when he tossed me up for the final time and we can never get it right, but today we did.” Sam answered, “You know I feel bad because we are taking away all your time why don't you guys go do something while I work on some things I need to accomplish today and Jeremy and Aelita you guys have plenty of time to learn the lights.” Sam smiled and they all left. She looked at Sean and he ran up to her and hugged her and the started to dance.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment