Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - WALKING

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 32 - WALKING

Chapter 32 - WALKING


WALKING



They decided to go to the school and take a walk, but when they got there they went there separate ways. Yumi and Ulrich went one way and Odd and Jordan another and Jeremy and Aelita another way too. Yumi and Ulrich were walking to his new `secret' spot. When they got there they sat under the tree and Yumi leaned her head against his shoulder and Ulrich wrapped his arm around her. “Yumi remember when we were in the hotel room and I yelled at you.” Ulrich asked Yumi nodded not being able to say anything as the scene replayed in her head. “I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you and it is hard for me to see you get hurt or even cry.” He said. He could feel her tighten her grip on him and she looked up at him with tears in her eyes that were so close to rolling down her beautiful face. Ulrich pulled her closer and held her tighter and Yumi could no longer hold back her tears so they came rolling down her face. “I know you didn't mean to. I knew you were nervous because I was to. I never meant to make you mad and when I did I just lost it I guess. And when you were about to walk out I thought I was losing you so I tried to hold back tears.” Yumi finally said as she tried to dry her tears. “Yumi I would never leave you because if I did I would have no where to go. Also I would have live with an image of you crying and being alone and I could never do that or even live with that.” Ulrich said back to her. She kissed him lightly. “When you told your parents and my parents that made me so happy and then I remembered what you said about you would want to see `your girl' smiling again.” Yumi responded. “Well I hope I made my girl happy if not what could I do to make her happy.” Ulrich said smiling at her. “This.” She said and then she gave him one of those kisses they gave each other when something happened.

While they were talking under their tree Odd and Jordan were talking under their tree on the other side of the woods. “Jor you know when Ulrich yelled at Yumi it hurt to see him do that because I could never bring myself to yell at you.” Odd said as she sat down next to him and leaned her head against his should and he put his arm around her and pulled her as close as she could come. “I know it hurt me to even hear him yell I have never seen him so mad.” Jordan said sadly. “I'm just glad you acted the way you did by standing in front of the door so he could see her about to cry and almost fall to the ground.” Odd said. “I know I could feel her about to give in and let herself believe he would actually would leave her there to cry.” Jordan said quietly because it was hard for her to talk about it because Yumi was her friend and to see her hurt like that was unbearable. “Jordan are you okay?” Odd asked feeling her grip tighten on him. “Yeah it just that Yumi is my friend and to see her hurt hurts me.” Jordan replied letting a few tears run down her cheeks before she quickly wiped her tears away from her face. Odd lifted her head so that she was looking at him he kissed her soft lips to comfort her. When they broke apart a smiled formed across her face and she tried to get closer to Odd.

And amazingly enough Jeremy and Aelita were talking about the same thing at the same time as they were. They were on the park bench. “Jeremy I was thinking about what Ulrich said to Yumi and then what you said to me.” Aelita said kindly as she sat down next to Jeremy. “I have to, but why have you been think about what I said and I'm sorry that I said that I just didn't want to yell at you like Ulrich did to Yumi.” Jeremy said knowing where this conversation was going. Aelita didn't answer right away she allowed Jeremy to pull her close to him before she said, “Its alright Jeremy I know you didn't mean it I knew you were trying to not turn it into a bad situation and maybe an even worse one. I thank you for that, but it doesn't matter now because we have already told you parents and that is what counts.” Aelita looked up at him and smiled her sweet smile. He looked back at her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Yumi and Ulrich talked for a while then they decided to go back to the school and walk around. As they walked towards the entrance of the school they ran into Sissi and William. Sissi did not see Yumi's ring and Yumi hoped it stayed that way so she didn't make it so she found out. “Yumi you like you have just been crying.” William said in a concerned tone. She nodded hoping she did not have to explain why. Ulrich looked at her and noticed that she was about to cry again he wasn't sure why she was going to, but he figured she was think about yesterday. “Yumi lets go back to my room.” Ulrich said sweetly. “Why Ulrich dear why don't you let William take care of her and you can come with me.” Sissi said in her evil tone and way. “Well it seems that we have run into a very complicated problem because one you wouldn't understand and two because I would never let Yumi go or leave her.” Ulrich responded to her. “I don't see why you can't let her go I mean after all she needs to talk to someone that's not you.” Sissi smirked. “NO I don't and even if I did it wouldn't be William or you it would be someone I can trust.” Yumi yelled and tears ran down her face. Ulrich turned and hugged her tight letting her know that he was there and she just cried. “Yumi it's okay I'm not going to leave you ever.” Ulrich said not caring if Sissi and William heard. “Why would she think that you would leave her?” William questioned. “We were talking about…and I got mad so I said that I was just going out to think about it and so as I started to walk towards the door she got up and tried to stop me, but instead Jordan beat me to the door and blacked it and said that we need to talk about this and when I turned around she was about to cry. She thought that I was going to leave her.” Ulrich explained and with every word Yumi seemed to cry harder. Ulrich tried not to mention what they were talking about, but Sissi notice it and asked, “So what were you talking about?” Ulrich immediately froze not knowing what to say back at her with out letting her know about them being engaged. Then out of nowhere Yumi said, “We were talking about something that doesn't concern you.” She dried her tears, but instead of lifting her right hand to do the job she lifted her left and that's when Sissi saw.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment