Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - SECRETS OUT

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 33 - SECRETS OUT

Chapter 33 - SECRETS OUT


SECRETS OUT



Sissi grabbed Yumi's left hand making her lean forward to keep her balance; Ulrich hit his head with his hand. “Ulrich dear why are you dating someone that's taken?” Sissi questioned hoping that she didn't think that they were really engaged. “I'm not dating someone that's taken.” Ulrich said not looking her in the eyes, but instead he looked at William and gave him a `help me out' look. Sissi wasn't paying attention to William or Ulrich's look because she was to busy looking at the ring on Yumi's finger. William nodded at Ulrich then turned to Yumi and asked, “Yumi can I talk to you for a second?” Yumi nodded and pulled her hand back from Sissi and walked with William and she hoped that she could trust him as much as Ulrich did. “So that means you single?” Sissi questioned once they were gone. “No that means that now I am more taken then I was before.” Ulrich replied getting a confused looked back from Sissi. “What do you mean?” she asked not understanding a word that Ulrich just said. “What I mean is that I am not dating someone that is taken nor is Yumi. We are permanently unavailable to anyone that wants to date us.” Ulrich answered trying to make her guess what was going on. “So…You mean…I give up just tell me.” She demanded. “Okay I will tell you as simple as I can. I am engaged and Yumi is too. I can I answer your next question? We are engaged to each other.” Ulrich said knowing what her reaction would be. “Wh…wha…what?” Sissi managed to say. Then William and Yumi returned, William didn't seem upset nor did Yumi. “William did Yumi tell you?” Sissi questioned as soon as they got back. “Yeah and I'm glad for them.” William answered. Sissi was so taken back that she left without making William come with her. “William you are really happy for us?” Ulrich questioned being somewhat surprised. “Yeah I am. I knew that you guys were meant to be together when you first started dating so I just laid back and attempted to help Sissi, but gave up knowing that you to have something very special. I will find the right girl some day, but till then I can wait.” William answered and then he was turning to leave when two hands on either shoulder made him stop. “Wait William we need to ask you something.” Yumi said making William freeze, but he forced himself to turn around. “What?” he questioned. Yumi looked at Ulrich and he nodded she looked back at William and said, “We would like you to be at are wedding and we mean that.” “We have seen you hang around Sissi just to let her believe that you were on her side, but we want to thank you for your kindness and I want to thank you for taking Yumi away from Sissi just now so I could tell her and Yumi could tell you. Thank you.” Ulrich added. William was surprised by Ulrich and Yumi said to him, he thought that was kindest thing he has heard them say to him since they started going out. “I would be glad to come.” William said he smiled then they let him walk away. “I'm glad we asked him to come, he is actually a sweet guy once you get through his thick head.” Yumi said after she couldn't see him anymore. “Yeah, but I feel bad that he has no one and he might be lonely for a while. I wonder if Sam could help him.” Ulrich said. “Sam knows a lot of people maybe she could hook him up.” Yumi said as they started to walk again. They turned and headed for Ulrich's room when they saw Odd and Jordan. “Hey Jordan can we ask you something?” Yumi asked running to catch up with you. “Yeah sure. What is it?” she responded. “Does Sam know any one that's single?” Yumi questioned giving her a sly grin. “Yeah. Do you want to call her and ask her?” Jordan said confused. “Yeah do you have her number?” Yumi said. Jordan got out her cell phone and dialed Sam's number. “Hey Sam?” “Yeah Jor what is it?” “Do you know anyone that's single?” “Yeah guy or girl?” “Girl.” “Yeah, but she won't be here till the spring fling dance. Why?” “Yumi wants you to hook her up with someone.” “Okay I'll talk to her and see what's up with her and then I'll call you back.” “Okay.” “Okay.” “Bye.” “Bye.” Jordan hung up her phone and said, “She said yes, but she won't be here till the spring fling dance.” “Why did you want to know anyways?” Odd asked. “Just doing a new friend a favor.” Ulrich said. “Lets go find him and tell him.” Yumi said as they went off in the direction William had gone. They caught up to him and Yumi asked, “Do you have anyone to go to the spring fling dance with?” he shook his head and then Ulrich said, “We might be able to fix that problem.” William looked at them both confused. “We know someone that might be able to help you.” Yumi explained. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number and said, “Sam this is Yumi.” “Oh hey Yumi what up.” “Nothing, but is there any way for your friend to get her sooner?” “Yeah and a matter of fact she is her and we are on our way to see you guys right now.” “Okay great we will meet you at the front gate with everyone else.” “Oh and bring him that might be helpful.” “Yeah, yeah that too.” “Bye.” “Bye.” Yumi hung up and looked at Ulrich who picked up his phone to called Jeremy. “William would you like to meet someone?” Yumi asked, but before he could answer she pulled him to the gate at the front of the school.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment