Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - UNEXPECTED REUNION

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 34 - UNEXPECTED REUNION

Chapter 34 - UNEXPECTED REUNION


UNEXPECTED REUNION



They were all waiting and William began to think they were playing a trick on him, but then just then a car pulled up and two girls got out and then after them a guy. “Sam, Erin.” Jordan said and gave each of them a big hug. Erin looked just like Sam. She had blonde hair and she was wearing jeans (like Sam did when they first met her) and a shirt that was too small for her. “So why did you guys have Sam drag me all the out here.” Erin said with a smile. “This guy right here.” Yumi said pointing to William. Erin looked at him and he looked back, they didn't say anything to each other they just looked as if they new each other. “Erin!?” William finally said. “William!?” she said back to him. Sam looked confused at both of them she remembered that Erin told her about this amazing guy that she met, but she didn't say a name. Sam thought maybe William was that guy. “I never thought I'd see you again.” William said giving her a big hug. “I thought the same thing, but I never thought we would meet again this way.” Erin said. “Well Yumi it looks like your idea worked.” Ulrich said giving up trying to understand what they were talking about. “Sam doesn't Erin come only when you perform and not before.” Jordan questioned. “Yeah, but she's just like me so she decided to surprise me.” Sam answered. Erin wasn't paying any attention to the conversation that was going on around her, but instead she was standing there looking at William. “Erin would you go out with me again?” William asked not caring who heard. “Yes I would go out with you again.” She answered taking his hand and they started to walk towards the park. “Well that was rather weird.” Aelita said. “Yeah, but not as weird as when Odd thought he could fly.” Jeremy said. Everyone laughed including Sam. “Well Jordan might have been funnier. Like the time we were watching a scary movie and then she completely went nuts after watching it and then thinking it was actually going to happen to her.” Sam said between her laughter. “That can't be as funny as the time you fell on stage.” Jordan said. Sam didn't laugh at this comment, which made everyone stop. “That wasn't funny at all. That was a sad day and I still have to deal with it. Plus have you ever had the most embarrassing thing happen to you recorded on national T.V.” Sam said trying to give her best point. “Sam don't you have that tape.” Jordan said giving her and evil smile. “Yeah, but its locked up.” Sam said. “Sam let's just drop it because you are going to get mad and then I won't see you for the rest of the day.” Sean said knowing where this conversation was going. “Fine, but you'll know where all be.” Sam said and she and Sean got back in the car and drove off. “Well that was interesting.” Ulrich said once she was gone. “Yeah, she doesn't like to talk about what happened that day, but if we go right now we might be able to see her play the tape. If I know her like I do every time someone brings it up she goes into a mental break down and watches the tape about a hundred times and what is even worse is Sean can't even get her away from it.” Jordan said. “Well I kind of want to know what Sean meant by that he won't see her for the rest of the day.” Yumi said totally confused. “What he meant was she will lock herself in the room where she got her binders and she won't come out and no one has a key to the door.” Jordan explained. “Well let go then.” Odd said not wanting to wait any longer.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightmareXANA on May 27, 2006, 11:29:17 AM

NightmareXANA on
NightmareXANADamn Sam sounds concealed.