Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - THE TAPE

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 35 - THE TAPE

Chapter 35 - THE TAPE


THE TAPE



They got over to the hotel and they went down to the basement where the gym was. When they got down there they went straight for Sam's room. They went in and saw Sean sitting there watching Sam stand in front of the T.V. with the remote fast forwarding and rewinding over and over again. “They said I cried, but I think I would know if I did or not.” Sam said talking to herself because Sean had given up trying to talk to her. “Sam?” Jordan said not seeing her friend so mad before. Sam jumped at the sound of her voice. “Oh sorry.” Sam said shutting off the T.V. and going into the room where she got the binders and shut the door. “Oh well that's it.” Sean said giving up. “You're not going to go after her?” Ulrich questioned. “If I know one thing about Sam it's that when she has a problem to let her work it out and every time I have stood there she has gotten to the point where she opened the door and slapped me. I have never seen her madder, but when she's mad at this one guy.” Sean told everyone. Then there was a knock on the door and everyone turned and saw this guy they never saw before, Sean rolled his eyes. “Am I that guy?” he questioned. Sean looked at him sternly and said, “Yes, Matt you are and if you want Sam out here to yell at you again then I suggest you leave.” The guy just smiled and walked in right passed them and knock on the door that Sam had gone into. “GO AWAY.” Sam yelled and everyone heard it. “Oh, but doll I can't.” Matt teased her. “Sean, did you let Matt in here.” Sam yelled again. “No he let himself in and now he will be leaving.” Sean said calmly and trying not to get on Sam's bad side at the moment. Sean walked over and pulled Matt away from the door and surprisingly he went without a fight. Sean closed the door once he was out and came back to the rest of the group. Then he picked up the remote and pressed play. The tape that Sam was watching was playing. All of the sudden the curtain fell and there was Sam on the ground looking at six people one of them being Nicole. Then she got up and ran out off the stage they saw a judge get up and follow her. When she came back to the stage she walked up to the group and said, “I can beat this competition and others with only three people.” “Yeah and who would that dumb to go with you.” The girl who looked like Nicole said. “Us!” Jessica and Kelsey said and stepped forward and walked to Sam. “Bring it.” Nicole shouted as the three walked off stage. When it was over Yumi looked at Jordan and said, “You thought that was funny.” “No she thought the reason I fell was funny. No one knows the really reason, but the people behind the curtain and Jordan.” Sam said looking outside the door. “What would the reason be?” Aelita asked worried. “She fell because the kicked her out.” Jordan said trying to hold her laughter in. Sam looked at her and smiled. “Now where's Matt?” she questioned coming out of the room Sean looked at her knowing that this was not going to be an easy day. Sam went outside to the gym and saw Matt there, tossing a football. “MATT!” she yelled making him turn and instead of throwing the football to the guy he was tossing it to he threw it at Sam. She reacted fast and caught the ball without thinking said, “Still think girls can't play football?” she questioned as she threw the football back to him with great force that is almost knocked him over. “No actually I came to say I'm sorry.” He said sadly. This made Sam take a few steps back and making Sean rush over to her and catch her. “Your saying you're sorry for something that happened in 8th grade?” she asked trying to clarify. “Yeah it was the on thing you never forgave me for. That was worse then all the stupid things I said.” Matt said and he hung his head, “Well since you have to go do something important I'll go because that was all I had to say.” “You still have the same cell number right?” she questioned just before he was out of sight, he nodded then walked out. She turned to Sean held him tight not knowing what to do.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on March 5, 2006, 9:36:09 PM

bigguy on
bigguysounds like you are having fun. i under stand there is no need to rush. they are more importain like soccer and homework they are first and other thing come second. i can wate just take your time no need to rush it gives me time to read other stories that are up that are very good but yours the best i've read so fare. keep up the work

ghost_recon31792 on March 1, 2006, 11:47:10 AM

ghost_recon31792 on
ghost_recon31792no this is not the last chapter there will be more dont worry i just that i have soccer practice on tues. wed. and thurs. days and so i cant up date as often, but i have written another one, but i need ot make sure it is correct and then it will be up this weekend most likely. and expect all updates on the weekend. oh the practices are from 4:30 - 6:30 so thats two hours and then i have homework so i will try. sry ^_^

bigguy on March 1, 2006, 9:29:52 AM

bigguy on
bigguythis story is great is there going to be any more chapters or is this the last chapter of this story i hope not please writ more chapters

bigguy on February 18, 2006, 8:53:12 PM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story keep up the work