Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - CONFUSION

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 36 - CONFUSION

Chapter 36 - CONFUSION


CONFUSSION



“Sean why?” Sam said completely confused. “I don't know he just seems to be like that.” Sean answered not knowing what answer she was looking for. “Can someone explain?” Aelita asked worriedly. “Her and Matt were friends, then well something happened.” Sean answered. “Football to be exact. Jessie and Kelsey and I wanted to prove that girls can play to, but he and other guys didn't think we could, so every time we tried to play they shut us out.” Sam said taking a step back from Sean and looking at everyone, “I haven't seen him or talked to him since.” “So he came here and said he was sorry, but then just left without you to answer.” Odd said. “Yes and no. He wanted me to feel what he has been feeling for so many years and now he got his wish, but if that's all he wanted then he should know that I've felt it for the same amount of time as him.” Sam said heading back to her room. Just before she went in she turned and said, “Go and don't come back till it's dark and I mean that. I have to set up the test lights and if you want to watch you are going to get board, so why don't you go have some fun.” She smiled and Sean came up to her and walked in and then Sam shut the door. “It seems like we are learning more about Sam then any of us knew.” Jordan said. “Yeah, but I think it is good. Most of the stuff she told us sounds like she doesn't tell just anyone.” Jeremy said. Then they heard laughter behind them, they all turned and they saw William and Erin laughing. “Well it looks like he will be lonely no more.” Ulrich whispered into Yumi's ear. She nodded in agreement and smiled as the two came closer. “Where's Sam Jor?” Erin asked once she saw that Sam wasn't there. Jordan pointed to the door behind her. “Oh. Well it looks like I have time to spare.” She said looking at William and then they both turned and went back the way they came. “So what do we do now?” Aelita asked. “Just what Sam said, have fun.” Jordan answered as she began to walk away from the door. Everyone soon followed; they didn't know where exactly they were going it was only noon.

They decided to go to the mall and hang out. When they got there they sat down at the food court because Odd was hungry. “Sam has gone through a lot and I have know idea how she handles it all.” Jordan said once Odd returned from getting some food. “Yeah she is better at dealing with things that she doesn't like.” Ulrich said. “And how should you know?” Yumi questioned. “Because, sweetheart, I did the same thing before.” Ulrich answered. “You know when she cried last night. That was the first time she has cried in four years.” Jordan said, “ You know how she said she didn't cry when they kicked her out, well after that she hasn't cried or really shown any emotion, but I guess Sean changed that.” Jordan looked at everyone's stunned face expressions. “How does one guy do that?” Jeremy asked. “Sean knows when her breaking points are. Like when I mentioned the tape, he knows what she can handle and what she can't.” Jordan began, “She dances to keep her mind off everything even feelings. You know that back room that no one has a key to?” Everyone nodded, “Well she has a computer that she will spend all day writing or doing something on it, but she lets her feelings out in words or in her little `jokes'.” When Jordan finished everyone was looking at her even Odd had stopped eating. “When you yelled at Yumi, Ulrich, Sam heard and it was hard for her to her it because she can't stand people yelling that's why she didn't come out.” Jordan said hoping she would answer some questions. “She heard that.” Yumi asked and Jordan nodded and said, “Sean told me later that they weren't planning to go work out. They only did that because she needed to let it out.” “That's why she kept giving me a weird look.” Ulrich said. “Yeah she tends to do that a lot when she mad at a certain person, but she never shows it which can be good at times.” Jordan said. “But in her performances her face shows so much expression.” Odd questioned as he stopped eating. “When she sings she shows expression to give the judges a show, but nothing more.” Jordan answered. Everyone couldn't believe that someone can do that when what they do has to do with showing emotion.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment