Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - SCHOOL

Ulrich finally asks Yumi out, but how does the date go. Aelita and Jeremy seem to have their relationship undercontrol. How will Sissi take and William? And does Odd find someone at the right time?~On Hold For The Moment~Sorry Need Ideas

Chapter 37 - SCHOOL

Chapter 37 - SCHOOL


SCHOOL



The next day wasn't going to be easy either; they knew the whole school would find out about their engagement secret. The guys were in science and the girls were in their history classes. The classes were right across the hall from each other. In the boys class Ulrich was drawing a picture of Yumi and Odd was looking at his ring that was on his left hand. Jeremy, who knew what the teacher was talking about, was staring out the window thinking about Aelita until Ms. Hertz said, “Ulrich, Jeremy, Odd.” They all looked up at her surprised with nothing to say. “What could be more important then what I am trying to teach you?” she asked. Odd looked down and so did Ulrich, but Jeremy said, “Well I already know what you are teaching us.” Ms. Hertz looked at him surprised then made a motion for him to get up and finish the problem on the board. With in a matter of minutes Jeremy was done with out even saying a word. “Well Jeremy you have proven yourself, now what about your two friends. Ulrich looked up and said, “I will admit my mind is not completely in my head at the moment.” He stood up next to his desk. “Same here.” Odd added. Ms. Hertz was so surprised that she actually had to sit down and all the students in her class were looking at the three boys. “If I may ask what were you boys thinking about that made your mind wander.” Ms. Hertz finally asked. They all looked at each other with worried looks then they all said together, “The most amazing people ever.” Everyone in the class was confused because how can someone be so amazing that they distract you from a class. “And who would these people be?” Ms. Hertz asked. “Well I'm one of them.” Sissi said as she got up and walked over to Ulrich. “Ummm…no your not.” Ulrich said trying not to be rude. “Jordan Parker.” Odd said trying to save Ulrich. “And Aelita Stone.” Jeremy added. “What makes these people so…” Ms. Hertz was cut off by a knock on the door. She answered the door to see the history teacher from across the hall standing there with three girls behind him and two of them being Jordan and Aelita. She let them in and as soon as the three boys saw who it was with the history teacher they sat down hoping they didn't notice, but unfortunately they did. “Ms. Hertz I'm not sure if you noticed, but have three boys been daydreaming today?” the history teacher asked. She nodded and then said, “Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd, come her.” The got up and went over to her right away, “Are these the three boys you are talking about?” she questioned after they walked up. He nodded and said, “Apparently they have a secret that they can't keep a secret.” All six of them looked down, that was it, they blew it. Ms. Hertz looked confused and shook her head. “Well I guess they didn't tell you that they all are…” he was cut off by the bell. “Everyone can go except for you three and Sissi.” Ms. Hertz said as the other students got up and left. “Ms. Hertz why does Sissi have to be here.” The history teacher questioned. “Well when I asked who the people they were thinking of she said she was one and I never got an answer from Ulrich.” Ms. Hertz answered. “I didn't answer because I didn't have the chance to answer, but if you really must know who it is, then it is…” Ulrich paused a moment then said, “Yumi.” Yumi quickly looked up at him hoping he had a reassuring smile on his face, she got lucky and he did. “What do you mean Ulrich dear?” Sissi questioned. “He means that I am the one he choose and not you.” Yumi smart mouthed back to Sissi. “Yumi what do you mean that `he choose' you?” Ms. Hertz questioned. “She means that she is engaged to him and the rest of them are engaged too.” The history teacher put in after being interrupted by the bell. “Well Sissi you don't need to be hear so you can go.” Ms. Hertz said trying not to show how mad she was at Sissi for lying. She opened the door and Sissi walked out. She walked back to where the six friends were standing and the history teacher. “Take a seat you six.” Ms. Hertz said as she got to the group. They all did as they were told and sat down. “I don't know what to say.” She said and smiled at them all. Everyone was shocked by her answer that they almost feel out of their seats. “First do your parents know about this?” she questioned before the group could accept that Ms. Hertz was excited for them. They all nodded because the use of their voices was gone. “How long have you been engaged to one another?” Ms. Hertz questioned. “Since Valentines day.” Ulrich answered. And everyone else agreed by nodding their heads. “Well why did you keep it a secret for so long.” The history teacher asked trying to get into the conversation. “We kept it a secret because we hadn't told our parents yet and so if someone told the principle that we were engaged,” Yumi said, but then Ulrich started, “He might tell our parents that we were and it would be better for us to tell them and not someone else.” When Ulrich finished Ms. Hertz and the history teacher were surprised, by how they respected their parents. “Well I think we kept you long enough from lunch, so you can go.” The history teacher said knowing that Ms. Hertz was going to ask another question that they didn't want to answer. They where at the lunch table eating there lunches when the doors opened and a guy walked in. Jordan knew exactly who it was before he said, “Jordan I need to talk to you.” She stood up not leaving where she was and said, “If your looking for Sam then I can tell you where she's not.” Jordan began, “With you.” The whole lunchroom was silent and they had all turned to the only two people that were standing. “Jordan if she was with me then I wouldn't be looking for her.” He said. “And if I was with you then I wouldn't be behind you asking what did Nicole send you to do now.” Sam said after he finished his not so smart comeback. Sam had a smile on her face knowing that this was going to be good. “What does she want now?” Sam asked. “She wants to know how you and that loser are doing and that she wishes you luck. And on my behalf I wanted to know how you are planning to get out of tight spot this time.” He said and as soon as he finished Sean knew that was it, he said what he didn't want him to say and he knew that Sam was going to reach her breaking point in record time. “She doesn't plan how to get out of a tight spot she knows how the rules work and well unfortunately you don't Alex.” Sean put in then he gave a look to Jordan that said `Help me out Sam is going to blow'. Then out of nowhere Jordan said, “Everyone don't you recognize who that is that is? Alex, from that really hot guy dance group.” All the girls gave one good look and Sissi was the first one out of her seat after him and not to much longer he was running out the door. Sam and Sean joined the rest of the gang and they began to laugh. “Jordan he'll get you for that later you know.” Sam said between laughter, Sean was trying to relax he had just saved her from telling everyone who she was.

They finished eating their lunch and went to their favorite bench, Sam and Sean had left. “I'm surprised that know one knows and half the school day is gone.” Jeremy said trying to start a conversation. “Yeah, I mean how can someone not see the rings that we are wearing.” Aelita said seeming like the only one that heard him till Yumi said, “It's almost like everyone…” she didn't finish because Sissi walked over and interrupted her, “Oh you all must think you are so special with your life.” “Actually Sissi I am rather happy with my life and for making it special, well, that was job of one person and her name is Jordan.” Odd said making everyone turn to see that he wasn't kidding. “Ulrich dear, I don't get it what does she have that I don't?” Sissi asked completely ignoring Odd's statement. “Sissi you need to get one thing straight. I am not your Ulrich dear nor will I ever be. I am Yumi's Ulrich dear now and forever. And for what she has that you don't is that she never tried or tries to be someone else or hide who she really is. She was always just Yumi and nothing more or less and I loved that about her and the rest had to do with the way she acted and looked.” Ulrich answered very calmly. Yumi looked at him with almost tears in her eyes, but he didn't notice. “Ulrich I never pretended that I was someone else and I look better too.” Sissi protested. “Yes, but you did tend to put Yumi down to make yourself look better and in my opinion Yumi looks and acts nicer then you.” Ulrich replied again calmly. Yumi had grabbed on to the back of the bench because she was standing and after what Ulrich said she was about to fall over her legs were getting weaker with every word Ulrich said. “HOW COULD SHE LOOK BETTER THEN ME WHEN SHE DOESN'T EVEN WEAR MAKE-UP OR EVEN TRY TO LOOK GOOD?” Sissi yelled at Ulrich. “She didn't have to try and impress me, by then she had already taken my heart and now…” Ulrich paused for a moment then he said, “…She doesn't need make-up or have to impress me at all because she has captured my heart and I don't want her to ever let it go because I love her and I mean that to the fullest.” When Ulrich finished Yumi was trying not to let him see that she was going to cry because she had tears in her eyes. “Why should I try and make a guy like me? Why can't I just get him to like me for the way I really act and not try to pretend who I really am? Why don't I do a lot of things and then why do I do a lot of things? Sissi, in the end you know what I feel?” Yumi said looking up at her and trying to hold back tears, “I feel sorry for you and how you don't have anyone.” When she finished Sissi showed no emotion on her face till she said, “Well you should, I mean you took my Ulrich dear.” She finished with a smile and that was what just made Yumi lose it. She turned to Ulrich and cried on his shoulder. He could only see one reason why she was crying, but she seemed like she wasn't going to stop. Then William and Erin walked up to the group just as Yumi looked at Sissi to say, “And the only person I'm truly sad and sorry for is you.” Then she went back to crying on Ulrich's shoulder. “Sissi what did you do?” William asked because he hadn't heard the whole conversation. “Well she said that she feels sorry for me because I have no one and so I said she should because she took my Ulrich dear.” Sissi answered in her evil innocent way. “YOU SAID WHAT?” Erin yelled. Apparently she, like Sam, did not like people saying mean things to another. “THAT IS THE WORST THING YOU COULD EVER SAY AND HOW ANYONE COULD…I WILL NEVER KNOW.” Erin yelled at her again before giving her a chance to speak. Jordan knew that as soon as Sissi told William what happened Erin was going to go off because Sam would have. Yumi looked up after Erin finished to see Erin had tears in her eyes and she was going to fall. Yumi ran over to her and hugged her making both William and Ulrich take a step back. Erin began to cry now only because William couldn't see her, but he knew she was anyways. “I don't see why you're so upset.” Sissi said being confused at why Erin was yelling at her. “Because I can't stand to see people like you try and ruin a perfect relationship.” Erin responded knowing what Sissi might say. “People like me?” Sissi questioned, “What do you mean by `people like me'?” Erin gave Yumi back to Ulrich and said, “People like you are the people that try and hurt others just to make them selves look better and I have to deal with people like you everyday and I'm tired of having people like you yelling at people for their decisions. I say if they are happy then I'm happy end of story.” Erin responded as if she knew what was coming. Ulrich and William looked at each other then Ulrich said, “Sissi I hate to stop the wonderful conversation we are having, but we have to go.” Ulrich and a still crying Yumi walked away along with William and Erin. No one knew where they were going, but they decided to leave to. Jeremy and Aelita went to Jeremy's room and Jordan and Odd went to Jordan's room. Sissi mad about what Erin had yelled at her so she went to her dad and told her dad and told him everything Erin said, but not what she said to make Erin yell at her. Then her and her dad went to Jeremy's room, but they weren't there, they went to Jordan's room and they weren't there either, but when they went to Ulrich's room they found them there talking about what they had done that weekend.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on March 13, 2006, 8:48:37 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story keep it up. al be waiting for the next one this coming weekend. have fun with your soccer and do your homework.