Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Friends Of The Cubs

A story of Kovu and Kiara's 3 cubs Zumaradi, Upenzi and Baa. Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Friends Of The Cubs

Chapter 2 - Friends Of The Cubs

Six months had passed since the ceremony and Zumaradi, Upenzi and Baa were all ranning about playing in the savannah when suddenly Kovu walked out of the cave mouth.

"Now, don't go too far out of sight, stay close to Pride Rock and be back before dinner!" Kovu smiled at his 3 little princesses as they all nodded.

"Yes daddy!" They all chanted as they bounded off into the long grass. kovu stood on Pride Rock laughing a bit when Kiara walked out and rubbed her head against Kovu's neck.

"Aren't they all wonderful little princesses?" She asked her mate.

"They sure are!" Kovu smiled as he and Kiara walked back into the cave. Meanwhile, Zumaradi, Upenzi and Baa were running off into the distance pinning each other. As they lay down laughing, a male cub walked out of the tall grass and pounced on Zumaradi.

"Hey!" The cub said. His name was Jini. He was the cub of Akida and Yakuti. He was red with golden paws, muzzle, tail tip and hair tuft. Baa's heart started to beat faster than ever. Her tounge hung out of her mouth aswell when Jini came up to her and said hello. She gulped.

"Um, hi!" She smiled at Jini but he walked past her and went back to Zumaradi and sat down next to her. Baa's heart felt as if a stake had just ripped it in half. Jini liked Zumaradi playfully on her cheek as he pinned her to the floor. Baa ran off into the distance with tears in her eyes. She lay down and put her head in her paws.

"It's not fair, just because Zumaradi is the oldest, she gets all of the good things!" Baa growled angrily. Meanwhile, Zumaradi, Jini and Upenzi were playing when Upenzi's best friend Kipusa came along with her friend Embamba. Kipusa was a brown lioness cub with a cream pelt and muzzle and dark green eyes. She was the daughter of Adhama and Chanua and she had a little sister called Malaika. Embamba was cream and she had a white pelt and muzzle. She was the daughter of Tamu and Erevu.

"Hi Upenzi!" Embamba smiled as they walked up to her.

"Hi you 2, what's up?" Upenzi asked.

"I'm going to meet Nguyu now, see you guys later!" Kipusa grinned as she ran through the tall grass. Nguyu was her boyfriend. He was a cream lion cub with red paws, muzzle tail and hair tuft. He was the son of Afu. He had no father because he died when he was a baby. Some lions say that a rogue lion called Fumbo was Afu's mate but no one knows who it truley was except Afu but she wouldn't talk o her mate. Nguyu also had a brother called Haraka. He was cream with light brown toes, muzzle, tail and pelt. Embamba and Upenzi went off to play and Zumaradi and Jini lay in the grass together and Kipusa was off with Nguyu but Baa was watching everyone through the tall grass. She bared her fangs and then walked off into the dark shadows.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on June 30, 2007, 10:00:38 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobouh oh something tells me she will turn evil