Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Vitani's Twins

A story of Kovu and Kiara's 3 cubs Zumaradi, Upenzi and Baa. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Vitani's Twins

Chapter 3 - Vitani's Twins

Zumaradi and Upenzi were walking back to Pride Rock for their dinner.

"Hey, where is Baa?" Kiara asked her daughters.

"Were not sure, we havn't seen her all day!" Zumaradi said.

"I'll go and look for her." Kovu said as he ran out of the cave door. "Vitani, can you catch dinner?" Kovu called to Vitani in the cave. Suddenyl, Vitani walked out of the cave with her twin cubs, Busu and Epesi by her feet. Busu was a female cub who was a tan colour and had a black stripe going down her back like Baa did. Epesi was a male cub. He was golden with a frizzy fringe that got in his eyes all of the time and he had black paws.

"Can you look after Busu and Epesi while I go hunting?" Vitani asked Kiara.

"Of course I can!" Kiara smiled as Vitani ran out of the cave door to hunt. Busu came up to Zumaradi and Upenzi and snarled at them. They both snarled back.

"Are you supposed to look like my uncle Kovu? Because I feel sorry if I was him and I had you for a cub!" She snorted at Upenzi.

"Leave her alone sis!" Epesi mewed at Busu and stood infront of Upenzi. Busu looked suprised and then she growled at her brother.

"Oh yeah? And who'se gonna stop me?" She snorted again. Epesi lowered his head and lopped his ears. "I though so! Even if i'm only older by 5 minutes than you, i'm still smarter!" Busu snorted again. She kissed her paw and blew it at Zumaradi, Upenzi and Epesi. "So long you weak little insects!" She snorted again as she bounded off. Upenzi started to cry.

"Hey, don't worry, that's just my sis, she is naturally mean!" Epesi laughed.

"She may be 5 minutes older than you but she is alot meaner!" Zumaradi joked as they all laughed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 1, 2007, 1:23:54 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboohh atitude^^