Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Baa's Exile

A story of Kovu and Kiara's 3 cubs Zumaradi, Upenzi and Baa. Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - Baa's Exile

Chapter 5 - Baa's Exile

Morning dawned upon the savannah and Upenzi and Zumaradi ran out of the cave laughing. They ran off to play with Nguyu, Jini, Embamba, Malaika, Kipusa and Epesi. Baa stood at the top of Pride Rock and scowled at her sisters and her friends happily playing. Suddenly a shadow came up behind her. It was Busu.

"Hey Baa, want revenge on them like I do?" Busu asked Baa. Baa nodded her head.

"Then join me and we can get rid of them all!" Busu laughed.

"Um, ok then!" Baa grinned as they ran down Pride Rock and peeked through the bushes at the cubs. Suddenly, Jini and Zumaradi sneakily walked off. Busu didn't notice. She was scowling at her brother playing tag with Upenzi but Baa was furiouse! She followed Jini and Zumaradi until they came to the edge of a waterfall. Suddenly, Jini leaned forward and licked Zumaradi's muzzle and then they hugged eachother. Baa roared furiously and ran towards her sister and buttexd her off the cliff! Zumaradi screamed and hung on to a rock abve the raging river!

"Hold on Zumaradi! I'll get help!" Jini screamed as he ran off back to Pride Rock. Baa looked down at her sister's fearful eyes.

"aa! How could you? your my sister! Please Baa, don't do this! Help me Baa, please!" Zumaradi cried but Baa just stood there and scowled down at her sister.

"You know that I love Jini and then you ran off with him!" Baa growled at her sister.

"I didn't know Baa! Please, help me!" Zumaradi screamed with tears in her eyes but Baa just laughed.

"Now I will have Jini all to myself!" Shesnorted. Suddenly, Jini came running with Kovu and Kiara behind him.

"She's here!" Jini panted with fear in his eyes as he stared down at Zumaradi. Kovu quickly jumped down carefully and pulled Zumaradi up. He climbed back up and carefully placed her on the floor.

"Zumaradi! What happened?" Kiara nuzzled her daughter.

"It was Baa! She pushed me down!" Zumaradi cried with her head in her paws.

"Why did you do that Baa?" Kovu asked her.

"Because I hate her! I hate you all!" Baa screamed as she ran off.

"Baa! Come back!" Kiara cried but Baa just kept running. Kiara sobbed into Kovu's neck whilst he tried to comfort her. Simba and Nala approached with Rafiki who had seen everything and told the king and queen.

"Maybe you should just let Baa go!" Simba tried to comfort his sobbing daughter. Kiara sniffed and they all walked back to Pride Rock. Meanwhile, Baa ran as far as she could down a huge log into a dead valley. She looked around with huge eyes.

"Welcome to The Outlands" A deep voice came from behind Baa. it was a huge black lion with red eyes.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 16, 2007, 6:54:37 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobouh oh

oh she wasn't exactly exiled she ran away^^

ginathehedgehog on July 17, 2007, 12:08:44 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThanks
 
It was an exile because Simba wouldn't let Kiara go and get Baa back, it will be explained more in the next chapter ^^

Falconlobo on July 17, 2007, 12:44:30 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobooh^^