Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Clans And Characters

This is a story about my Warriors clan Sunclan and Whisperpaw! It is a story of how she joined Sunclan ^^ OC's welcome to join! This is gonna be a LONG story so be prepared for a lot of reading ^^

Chapter 1 - Clans And Characters

Chapter 1 - Clans And Characters
Sunclan

Leader: Sunstar-Slender ginger she-cat with golden paws and a tuft of ginger hair on her head and ice blue eyes.

Deputy: Bloodfoot-Powerful white tom with different patterned red paws and brown stripes all over him with a long gold stripe going down his back and gold eyes.

Medicine Cat: Kestrelwing-Sleek black she-cat with a ginger muzzle and pelt and brown eyes.
Apprentice:Mangopaw




Warriors

Tarnishpelt-Young grey tom with a tarnished pelt and gold eyes.
Apprentice-Whisperpaw

Rosefur-Lively white albino she-cat with rose shaped patches on her fur and violet eyes.
Apprentice-Moltenpaw

Dragonbreath-Grey, almost blue tom with a flaming muzzle and red eyes.
Apprentice: Frogpaw

Harbourbreeze-White longhaired tom with grey stripes and purple eyes.
Apprentice-Jetpaw

Cherryblossom-White she-cat with huge paws and an almost pink front paw and pink eyes.
Apprentice-Ticklepaw

Mudkipper-Muddy brown tom with hazel eyes that enjoys eating kipper fish from the Sunclan stream.
Apprentice-Summerpaw

Bambooterrace-Black and white she-cat whose coat looks kind of like a panda with small black eyes.

Greymatter-Small grey tom that seems to know almost everything with huge green eyes.

Gingerfur-Ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Cynderdragon-Black she-cat with white, spiky ears and a long pointy tail and bluey green eyes. Eternalnight's mate.
Apprentice-Thornpaw

Eternalnight-Jet black tom with purple eyes. Cynderdragon's mate.



Apprentices

Whisperpaw-Young ginger she-cat with black paws and a white tip on the end of her fluffy tail and a white pelt and muzzle. She looks a bit like a fox cub.

Moltenpaw-Very dark brown tom with ginger paws and green eyes.

Frogpaw-Young Siamese with blue eyes that wants everyone to treat her like a princess. Her mother, Frogpool moved to Shadowclan with her sisters, Shardpaw and Creampaw when she became an apprentice.

Jetpaw-Jet black tom with green eyes that is very fast.

Ticklepaw-Small black and white she cat with blue eyes.

Summerpaw-Small ginger tom with black eyes and a tuft of ginger hair on his head.

Mangopaw-Small tabby tom with a ginger paw and blue eyes.

Thornpaw-Small light brown tom with a tuft of brown hair and a spikey tail and green eyes.


Queens

Longfur-Longhaired tabby she-cat with brown eyes nursing kits.
Mate-Greymatter
Kits:
Greenkit-Small tabby kit with huge green eyes.
Honeykit-Warm brown she-cat with sky blue eyes.



Fallenmist-White longhaired she cat with mint green eyes soon to be nursing kits.
Mate-Harbourbreeze
Kits:
None yet

Pantherheart-Sleek black she-cat with gold eyes nursing kits that looks and acts like a panther.
Mate-Tarnishpelt
Kits:
Velvetkit-Velvety black tom with green eyes.
Tinykit-Very small black she-cat with brown eyes.
Nightkit-Small black tom with fierce red eyes.
Skykit-Black tom with white paws and hazel eyes.

Stripeheart-A young tabby she-cat with wise brown eyes.
Mate-Dragonbreath
Kits-
Stormkit-A longhaired grey she-cat with blue eyes.
Riverkit-A grey, nearly blue she-cat with golden eyes.
Thunderkit-A golden tom with playful green eyes.
Shadowkit-A dusty black tom with cold brown eyes.
Windkit-A longhaired white tom with old grey eyes.
Darknesskit-A jet black she-cat with evil red eyes.
Earthkit-A brown tom with small black eyes.
Sunkit-A ginger she-cat with playful gold eyes.


Elders

Longclaw-Longhaired Calico she-cat with unusually long claws and hazel eyes.

Fishbreath-Brown and white Manx tom with red eyes and breath that smells like fish.

Rottenfang-Old black and white she-cat with green eyes and mattered fur and rotten teeth.

Sweetsilence-Old but pretty she-cat with sky blue eyes and silky ginger fur and she barely ever speaks. A former kittypet.

Berrynose-Old tabby she-cat with pink eyes and a bright pink nose.





Darknessclan

Leader: Blackdragon-Huge very dark black tom with a red collar that has silver spikes on it, scarred body, unusually long claws, fangs and golden-brown eyes

Second in command-Slyheart: Skinny pale ginger tom with white paws and red eyes. Deathpaw and Fuzzypaw’s father.

Healer-Spottedmask: Dappled tortiseshell she-cat with a black mask around her eyes and light blue eyes
Apprentice: Deathpaw



Fighters

Stoneheart-Pale grey she-cat with thick silver claws and icy-blue eyes

Crimsondragon-Dark ginger tom with a very dark black muzzle, chest, belly, socks, underside of tail, around eyes, ear tips, long claws and golden-brown eyes
Apprentice: Fuzzypaw

Sharpfang-Slender black and grey tabby she-cat with unusually sharp fangs and amber eyes

Dustyfoot-Light brown tom with one darker front paw and green eyes

Loudthunder-Golden tabby she-cat with a loud yowl and amber eyes

Softstep-White tom with quite feet and odd violet eyes, Moonpaw's brother

Oddleaf-Dark tortoiseshell she-cat a broken tail and pale brown eyes

Howlingwind-Black and white tom with wolf-like features and dark amber eyes


Hunters

Leafclaw-Dark brown she-cat with long claws and green eyes

Deadtongue-Mute black tom with amber eyes
Apprentice: Moonpaw

Runningcloud-Long-legged white she-cat with green eyes. Deathpaw and Fuzzypaw’s mother.

Hawkcry-Mottled grey tom with a raspy voice and yellow hawk-like eyes
Apprentice: Robinpaw


Apprentices
Deathpaw-Very small albino tom with snow-white fur and bright red eyes. Fuzzypaw’s brother.

Fuzzypaw-Fuzzy ginger she-cat with playful brown eyes. Deathpaw’s sister.

Moonpaw-Silvery-white she-cat with a black crescent moon on her forehead and blue eyes, Softstep's sister.

Robinpaw-Dark brown tabby tom with a ginger chest, belly and green eyes



Mothers
Wildrose-Plump dark ginger she-cat with dark brown paws, ears, tail tip, rose-pink nose, pink collar with a bow on the back and a golden bell, leaf-green eyes, once a kittypet
Mate-Blackdragon
Kits: None yet



Old Ones

Greydragon-Dark black tom with grey tipped fur and tinged muzzle, blind golden-brown eyes, Blackdragon's father




Stormclan
Leader-Tundrastar-An icy grey she-cat with white paws and a white spot on her forehead and wise golden eyes.

Deputy-Frozentail-A muddy brown she-cat with a fluffy white tail and dark blue eyes.
Apprentice-Tigerpaw

Medicine cat-Wintersky-A snow-white she-cat with a ginger stripe across her green eyes.
Apprentice-Solarpaw-A tabby tom with ginger paws.


Warriors

Sanddragon-A sand coloured tabby she-cat with sky blue eyes. She is the mother of Saffronpaw and Redpaw and mate of Stoneeye.
Apprentice-Furpaw.

Snapdragon-A grey she-cat with gold eyes.
Apprentice-Saffronpaw.

Wishingstone-A grey tom with golden paws and violet eyes.
Apprentice-Raggedpaw.

Stoneeye-A ginger tom with old grey eyes. Mate of Sanddragon and father of Saffronpaw and Redpaw.

Firetail-A ginger tom with a brighter ginger tail that is very fluffy. He also has red eyes.
Apprentice-Saffronpaw

Snowqueen-A snow-white she-cat with pink eyes.
Apprentice-Redpaw

Greynose-A grey she-cat with a dirty black nose and black eyes. Formerly of Riverclan.

Goldennight-A golden tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes.

Fireshard-A lightning fast ginger tom with hot red eyes.

Brokenear-A brown tom that can’t raise his left ear and with wise blue eyes.
Apprentice-Shellpaw.


Apprentices

Furpaw- A longhaired silver tom with green eyes.

Saffronpaw- A sand coloured she-cat with ginger ears and a fluffy tail tip. Sanddragon’s daughter.

Redpaw-A ginger she-cat with violet eyes. Daughter of Sanddragon and Stoneeye.

Raggedpaw- A musty brown tom with blue eyes.

Shellpaw-A light grey she-cat with a white paw.


Queens

Coldmoon-A white she cat with cold blue eyes and grey paws.
Mate-Brokenear
Kits-
Waterkit-A white tom with brown paws and cold blue eyes.
Mudkit-A brown she-cat with wise blue eyes and a white front paw.
Wallabytail-An Australian Mist with a very strong tail.
Mate-Fireshard
Kits:
Flamekit-A ginger tom with brown stripes and light green eyes.
Kangarookit-A brown she-cat with a strong tail like her mother and ginger paws.


Elders

Brownsky-An old brown tom with a white dot above his right blue eye. Father of Tundrastar and mate of Frosttail.

Frosttail-An old grey she cat with wise green eyes. Mate of Brownsky and mother of Tundrastar.





Thunderclan

Leader: Firestar – Ginger tom with a flame-coloured pelt.

Deputy: Brambleclaw – Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Medicine Cat: Leafpool - Light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.
Apprentice - Jayfeather


Warriors

Ravenclaw – sleek black tom with a tiny white dash on his chest, and white-tipped tail. Formerly a loner

Dustpelt – Dark brown tabby tom.

Cloudtail – Long-haired white tom

Brackenfur – Golden brown tabby tom.
Apprentice-Foxpaw

Sorreltail – Tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes.

Ashfur – Pale grey (with darker flecks) tom. Dark blue eyes.

Stormfur – Dark grey tom with amber eyes, formerly of RiverClan.

Birchfall – Light brown tabby tom.

Thornclaw – Golden brown tabby tom.

Graystripe – Long haired gray tom.

Berrynose – Cream coloured tom.

Hazelfur – Small gray-and-white she-cat.

Cinderfur – Gray tabby she-cat.

Honeyfur – Light brown tabby she-cat

Poppytail – Tortoiseshell she-cat.

Liontail – Golden tabby tom with amber eyes.

Hollypelt – Black she-cat with green eyes.

Jayfeather – Gray tabby tom with blue eyes.

Daisy-Cream long-fured she-cat from the horse place.

Aurafrost-A blind black and white she-cat that can see using aura. She is Drowningpool's daughter.

Drowningpool-Grey tom with 4 scars over his left eye. He is Aurafrost's father.
Apprentice-Icepaw





Apprentices

Foxpaw – Reddish tabby tom.

Icepaw – White she-cat.





Queens

Brook Where Small Fish Swim (Brook) – Brown tabby she-cat, formerly of The Tribe Of Rushing Water
Mate: Stormfur
Kits:
Rosekit – Silver she-cat with blue eyes.

Millie – Silver tabby she-cat, former kittypet, blue eyes.
Mate: Graystripe
Kits: None yet


Whitewing – White she-cat with green eyes.
Mate: Birchfall
Kits:
Leafkit – White tabby with green eyes.
Falconkit – Brown tom with gold eyes.

Squirrelflight – Dark ginger she-cat with green eyes.
Mate: Brambleclaw
Kits:
Dashkit – Ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

Sandstorm – Pale ginger she-cat.
Mate: Firestar
Kits:
Mistkit – Silver she-cat with a ginger tail and sandy paws. Green eyes.


Ferncloud – Pale grey (with darker flecks) she-cat, green eyes.
Mate: Dustpelt
Kits:
Dawnkit – Tabby she-cat with brown eyes.
Mousekit – Black tom with green eyes.
Eaglekit – Golden tom with a brown tail and piercing gold eyes.

Wildnose – Black and white she-cat.
Mate: Thornclaw
Kits:
None yet



Elders


Mousefur-Small dusky brown she-cat with amber eyes

Goldenflower-Pale ginger she-cat with green eyes

Longtail-Pale tabby tom with dark black stripes and blind blue eyes






Riverclan



Leader-Leopardstar-Dappled golden tabby she-cat.
Apprentice-Mallowpaw

Deputy-Barrentail= Small tabby tom with a fluffy tail.

Medicine cat-Mothwing-a beautiful, triangular-faced, golden tabby she-cat with a dappled coat and amber eyes.
Apprentice-Willowpaw-a small, slender dark grey she-cat.



Warriors

Mistyfoot-Dark grey she-cat
Apprentice-Dapplepaw

Mosspelt-A tortoiseshell she-cat.
Apprentice-Pebblepaw

Frozenflower-A small, icy grey she-cat with blue eyes.
Apprentice-Aquapaw

Dawnflower-A pale grey she-cat.
Apprentice-Picklepelt

Beechfur-A light brown tom.
Apprentice-Littlepaw

Blackclaw-A smoky black tom.

Frostshard-An icy grey she-cat with green eyes.

Reedwhisker-Black tom.
Apprentice-Sneezepaw

Beechfur-Light brown tom.

Mosspelt-Tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes.
Graymist-Pal gray tabby she-cat

Voletooth-Small brown tabby tom.
Apprentice-Minnowpaw

Graymist-Pale gray tabby.




Apprentices

Dapplepaw-A small apprentice with dappled paws.

Pebblepaw-A grey tom.

Aquapaw-A blue-grey she-cat with a white pelt, muzzle and paws.

Picklepaw-A Brown tabby she-cat with a green tint to her pelt and green eyes.

Littlepaw-A very small tabby tom with gold eyes.

Minnowpaw-Grey tom.

Sneezepaw-Silver tabby she-cat.

Mallowpaw - Tabby tom.



Queens

Rosestem-A cream she-cat nursing kits.
Mate-Blackclaw
Kits-
Whitekit
Snakekit
Brookkit



Heronwing-A huge white she-cat with blue eyes.
Mate-Beechfur
Kits-
Bluekit
Antkit

Fuzzyfur-Fuzzy black and white she-cat with brown eyes.
Mate-Reedwhisker
Kits-
Runningkit-Small black and white tom with green eyes.
Shadowkit-Black she-cat with brown eyes.
Bluekit-Dark blue she-cat with brown eyes.

Dawnflower-Pale grey she-cat
Mate-Blackclaw
Kits-
Rowankit-Silver tom with blue eyes.
Graykit-rey tom with green eyes
Smokekit-Smoky black she-cat with blue eyes.

Icewing-White she-cat with blue eyes.
Mate-Voletooth
Kits-
Frozenkit-Blue and silver she-cat with green eyes.
Frostkit-Silver she-cat with blu paws and tail tip
Coldkit-Blue she-cat with a silver stomach and paws.
Redkit-Red-brown tom with green eyes and black spots going down his back.
Wolfkit-Silver tom that looks like a wolf.



Elders

Stonestream-A grey tom.

Icecrystal-A slender white she-cat with piercing blue eyes.

Lonerock-A small grey tom with one red eye and one purple eye.

Swallowtail-Dark tabby she-cat

Heavystep-Thickest tabby tom.




Shadowclan


Leader-Shadestar-A jet-black tom with green eyes.

Deputy-Russetfur-A ginger she-cat.
Apprentice-Applepaw

Medicine cat-Littlecloud-A very small brown tabby tom.
Apprentice-Leafpaw-A small brown tom with gold eyes.


Warriors

Darkflower-A black she-cat.
Apprentice-Bloodpaw

Frogpool-A large Siamese that acts like a princess. She was formally from Thunderclan but moved to Riverclan with two of her kits, Shardpaw and creampaw leaving Frogpaw behind in Sunclan.
Apprentice-Rockpaw

Wetfoot-A grey tabby tom.
Apprentice-Creampaw

Snowbird-A pure white she-cat.
Apprentice-Shardpaw

Nettlefoot-A ginger tom with long claws.
Apprentice-Owlpaw

Rowanclaw-Ginger tom

Tawnypelt-Tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.


Apprentices

Applepaw-A small ginger she-cat.

Bloodpaw-A dark ginger she-cat with dark green eyes.

Rockpaw-A small silver tabby tom with gold eyes.

Creampaw-A small Siamese she-cat with red eyes and a full brown tail. She is one of Frogpool’s daughters.

Shardpaw-A small Siamese she-cat with a brown tail tip. She is one of Frogpool’s daughters.

Owlpaw-A brown tabby tom.

Dawnpaw

Tigerpaw

Flamepaw


Queens

Rushpelt-A small ginger she-cat.
Mate-Nettlefoot.
Kits-
Redkit-A small ginger tom with blue eyes.
Lifekit-A ginger she-cat with long claws and green eyes.

Goldenmist-A golden tabby she-cat with silver flecks.
Mate-Shadestar
Kits-
Mistkit-A black tabby she-cat with silver flecks and green eyes.
Silverkit-A silver tom with golden flecks and black paws and blue eyes.
Forestkit-A jet black she-cat with silver flecks and red eyes.



Elders

Cedarheart-A dark grey tom.

Rockshoot-A grey she-cat that likes to eat shoots from the fields.

Tallvine-A tabby tom with long legs and floppy ears.

Tallpoppy-Long-legged light brown tabby she-cat.






Windclan

Leader-Onestar-Brown tabby tom.
Apprentice-Frozenleaf

Deputy-Ashfoot-Gray she-cat.

Medicine cat-Thrushpelt-A stone-grey she-cat with flecks of darker brown fur.
Apprentice-Stonepaw


Warriors

Crowfeather-A dark grey, almost black tom with blue eyes and a sharp tongue.
Apprentice-Snowpaw

Rabbittooth-A small grey tom with brown paws and long front teeth that look like rabbits.

Owlwhisker-Light brown tabby tom.

Gorsetail-Very pale gray-and-white she-cat with blue eyes.

Weaslefur-Ginger tom with white paws.

Nightcloud-Black she-cat

Whitetail- a small kindly white she-cat

Tawnyfur- a golden brown she-cat.

Weaslefur-A ginger tom with white paws.
Apprentice-Longpaw

Windynose-A long haired black and white tom with a pink nose.

Swiftfoot-A dark grey tom.

Benwolf-A skinny greytom with a black head and green eyes.

Scarredfoot-A calico tom with 3 scars on his front right foot.

Harewhisker-Brown tom.

Breezesky-black tom with big, round, amber eyes. Crowfeather and Nightcloud's son.

Heathertail-Beautiful light brown tabby she-cat with heather-coloured eyes

Frozenleaf-A silver tabby she-cat with gold eyes.



Apprentices

Stonepaw-A stone grey she-cat with long whiskers.

Longpaw-A white she-cat with long claws.

Snowpaw-she-cat with blue eyes and white fur that sparkles like snowflakes in the sun.



Queens

Rustyflower-A rusty ginger she-cat with green eyes.
Mate-Scarredfoot
Kits-
Blackkit-A pure black she-cat with playful green eyes.


Elders

Crowfur-An old black tom with a silver muzzle and scarred flanks.

Morningflower-A very old tortoiseshell she-cat with beautiful amber eyes.

Webfoot-A dark grey tabby tom.

Darkfoot-A black tom.

Peachcheek-A light ginger she-cat with peach tinged cheeks.





Earthclan


Leader-Sparrowstar-A light brown tabby tom with small black paws.
Apprentice-Vinepaw

Deputy-Tangledvine-A small white tabby tom with long mattered fur.


Medicine Cat-Redwhisker-A small tabby tom with long, red whiskers.
Apprentice-Starlingpaw-A black she-cat with long legs and a pink nose.



Warriors

Solidsheild-A steel grey tom with short, hard fur and long claws.
Apprentice-Poisonpaw

Waterwing-A large grey she-cat with silver stripes and silver paws.
Apprentice-Magmapaw

Lashingrock-A fierce grey tabby tom with a long fluffy tail.

Frozenpool-A small silver she-cat with a ginger paw and brown fur on her head.
Apprentice-Frostpaw

Softstep-A huge tabby tom but with small, light paws.

Littlewhisker-A white she-cat with cream paws and short whiskers.

Frozeneye-A near-blind silver she-cat with white paws.
Apprentice-Pinkpaw

Flyingthorn-A tabby tom Manx cat with black ear tips and a thorn shape on his thigh.

Nightmoth-A black tom with navy blue eyes.

Butterflytalon-A small golden brown she-cat with green eyes.

Hotrose-A slender albino she-cat with pink eyes.

Wildmutt-A huge blind ginger tom that can see using strange scent glands on his neck.



Apprentices

Vinepaw-A small brown she-cat with green tinted paws.

Poisonpaw-A small grey, almost blue, she-cat with tinted green fur on her back and paws and really long fangs. She also acts a lot like a wolf.

Magmapaw-A fiery brown tom with red eyes and ginger paws.

Frostpaw-An icy grey, almost blue, she-cat with small blue eyes.

Pinkpaw-A small cream she-cat with light ginger, almost pink, paws.



Queens


Frostmouth-A ginger she-cat with silver around her mouth.
Mate-Flyingthorn
Kits-
Rainkit-A ginger she-cat with a black rose shape on her thigh.
Showerkit-A tabby tom with a silver muzzle.
Stormkit-A grey she-cat with black ears and a fluffy ginger tail.

Greypelt-A tabby she-cat with a grey pelt.
Mate-Wildmutt
Kits-
Icekit-A blind grey tabby she-cat with scent glands on her neck like her father.
Firekit-A ginger tom with a grey muzzle.

Wiltedreed-A brown she-cat with long fur and brown eyes.
Mate-Solidsheild
Kits-
Cocokit-A crazy brown she-cat with hard fur.
Minnowkit-A silver tom with long fur and green eyes.
Dolphinkit-A grey she-cat with blue eyes.




Elders

Rockthorn-A grey tom with red eyes.

Thorntail-A tabby tom with a sharp tail.

Littlefly-A black she-cat with white fur on her back.




Other Cats


Oliver-Small tabby tom. Ginger and Whisperpaw's brother and a kittypet

Ginger-Small ginger tabby she-cat. Oliver and Whisperpaw's sister and a kittypet.

Sandgem-Firestar's great, great, great granddaughter. A ginger she-cat with ice blue eyes. She is a loner

Krystal-White she-cat with silver points and ice-blue eyes. Wildpaw's mother who is a Kittypet.

Berry-A small ginger she-cat with a tinge of pink in her fur. She lives on the Twoleg farm. She is Scar's mate.

Scar-The former leader of Sunclan that betrayed them and was exciled. He now lives on the Twoleg farm with Berry, his mate. He is a huge brown tabby tom with green eyes and scars all over his face. His warrior name was Scarface but he changed it when he got exciled.

Mac/Untrustedpaw-Berry and Scar's first born kit. A small brown tom with white front paws and back black paws. He later moves to Sunclan as an apprentice and is given the name Untrustedpaw because of his father. Very few cats trust him because of his father.

Heather-Berry and Scar's second born kit. A ginger she-cat with green eyes. She is their only kit to stay a Kittypet.

Bling/Goldenpaw-A white tom with golden paws and always acts cool. He later moves to Riverclan and is called Goldenpaw.

Rocky/Coldpaw-Berry and Scar's last born kit. A cold grey tom with ice blue eyes. He later moves to Earthclan and get's given the name Coldpaw.

Snowball/Snowpaw-A white fluffy persian mixed breed tom with a red coller and one green eye and one blue eye. He lives on the twoleg farm by the forest with his sister, Cookie. He later get's accepted into Sunclan with the name Snowpaw.

Cookie/Cookiepaw-A small white persian mixed breed she-cat with one brown ear and a brown patch on her back and her front right paw and over her left eye. She is the sister of Snowball and is later accepted into Sunclan as Cookiepaw.






Characters are welcome ^^

Sunclan is my clan, Darknessclan is AquaBerry15's clan but Fuzzypaw is mine ^^ Aquaberry, Drowningpool, Aurafrost, Krystal and Sandgem also belong to Aqua ^^ I adopted Summerpaw from Desertbreeze as a kit ^^ Ginger is supposed to be my cat as a kittypet and Gingerfur is supposed to be my cat as a warrior ^^ Eternalnight is named after the new Spyro game from the Legend Of Spyro trilogy and Cynderdragon is based after Cynder from the Legend Of Spyro trilogy ^^ Thunderpaw is Silvercat's OC ^^ Bambooterrace and Harbourbreeze are named after levels in Spyro ^^ Ticklepaw is my friend, xxCuteecheeksxx's OC! Pickelpelt is Pickelpelt16's OC and Bloodflow is Aqua's friend Ty's OC! I adopted Thornpaw from xLos3rx. Berry and Scar are also my OC's and so is Earthclan. I put together Shadowclan, Windclan and Riverclan, correct me if some of the cats are wrong ^^ Berry, Mac/Untrustedpaw, Scar, Heather, Bling/Goldenpaw and Rocky/Coldpaw are all mine too! Greymatter, Wildmutt and Benwolf are supposed to be like Ben's aliens from Ben 10 that's why WIldmutt has scent glands on hic neck ^^ If you know my Ben 10 alinen OC's then you will know that Poisonpaw's warrior name will be Poisonfang ^^ Stormclan is also mine! ^^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on September 24, 2007, 4:23:53 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Awsome story Gina, it's like I'm reading the book! ^^

Oh and just to say, Aquaberry's fur is blue-gray with the white belly,paws, and tailtip, ice-blue eyes . ^^