Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ordinary Day

After I drew my Super  Bloo star gazing pic, I just had to turn it into a story so here it is! I was having trouble what to call the story, Star or Unfinished Friendship ^^ I went with Unfinished Friendship but please tell me which one you prefer ^^

Chapter 1 - Ordinary Day

Chapter 1 - Ordinary Day
"Hey Mac, catch!" Bloo shouted across to his best friend, Mac, an intelligent eight year old boy and creator of the mischievous blue blob."Ive got it!" Mac shouted back as he caught the whizbee that Bloo had just thrwon to him. It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining down into the huge back garden where imaginary friends of all types from the Foster's mansion were playing. Mac and Bloo continued to play happily with their whizbee when suddenly, their friends came along."Hey guys! What are you doing may I ask, if that's ok?" A very tall red imaginary friend called Wilt said."Wer'e just playing with our whizbee!" Mac smiled."Can we play?!" A huge purple imaginary friend with huge teeth and horns but was scared even by flys called Eduardo asked."Sure, if your not scared that the whizbee might eat you!" Bloo teased Eduardo."Coco co co!" A part bird, part plant and part aeroplane imaginary friend called Coco said."Yeah Bloo, cut it out!" Mac replied."Fine, whatever!" Bloo sighed as everyone spread out in the garden."Eduardo, catch!" Bloo sneered as he threw Eduardo the whizbee. Eduardo's eyes widened as it flew towards him."AHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed as the whizbee flew straight past him."Not again!" Mac sighed remembering that Eduardo had run away from home last time Bloo had teased him for being a scardey cat and thinking that a whizbee could eat him."It's ok Ed, we can play something else!" Wilt comforted him."Wearwy? Eduardo asked in a baby voice."Of course!" Mac smiled."Hey! We were playing my game with my whizbee and suddenly, you all decide your going to leave?" Bloo shouted."Bloo, stop thinking of yourself all the time!" Mac argued."Me?!" Bloo asked with a suprised face."Yes you! If you want to play with us, we'll be inside!" Mac replied as he walked off with Coco, Eduardo and Wilt."Ooooh, mr big shot thinks he's so hot but he's not!" Bloo sneered to himself as he followed them inside."Are you going to play with us then?" Mac asked."I guess so." Bloo replied glumly."Awesome! So what do you guys wanna play?" Mac asked."Video games!" Bloo shouted."How about some colouring?" Eduardo asked."No, video games!" Bloo sneered at Eduardo as he cowered a little."Bloo, I already told you to stop thinking of yourself!" Mac frowned."Come on Eduardo, let's do some colouring!" Wilt smiled."Coco?" Coco asked Bloo."I guess I'm coming." Bloo frowned as he followed behind. "I always think of myself? Well, Mac always thinks of himself! He only says that I do to cover himself up!" Bloo whispered to himself."You say something pal?" Mac asked Bloo."NO!" Bloo shouted at Mac."Fine, I only asked!" Mac replied."He's the worst friend ever!" Bloo whispered to himself again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment