Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Another Sonic fanfic from DA.
Darkness is coming and only an ancient prophecy can save everyone.
(Barley update this now but I'll try to soon)

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge
Misshapen Chaos
The darkness of light
These two great beings will arise
To quell and quench the peace of the land
The chosen ones will lead the fight

The first,
Sleek and blue.
The destiny of this being too great to command
The present wind is his voice,
Freedom his song
Alone or together,
He’ll pull through

The second,
A flicker of light
May miss a chance to see this being
Like a shadow,
Strong and brave
His voice heard in the night
A hunter of the past

The third and final,
Silver light on a cold moon
Blue auroras surround him
The hope of our future,
Without meaning,
He will change it soon.

Oh chosen ones,
Bring together,
The seven emeralds
That part life and death,
Show your presence
And take your toll on our land
Do what you must,
Let your journey begin…


“I’m proud of you my apprentice. Rise and come forth!” The shadowed creature rose slowly and paced towards the dark aurora in front of him. He stepped lightly on the blue panel in front of him which burst up into blue flames with a soft glowing light filtering through. The panel rose up, as did the throne where the master was sitting and bright glowing lights flickered around the circular room to reveal other shadowed creatures sitting in circular arches to welcome the new warrior. The master floated over to the creature and stared at him long and hard. “Is this the path you wish to choose? If threatened or you feel the need to withdraw from darkness, you will refuse and fight whoever comes from light. Do you accept?” The shadowed creature raised his head to face the master.
“I do.” He spat coldly.
“Then my young apprentice, we welcome you as a full fledged warrior of darkness. Shadow the Hedgehog, from this day forth you will be known as Shadowkiller, the wrath of darkness.” Shadowkiller bowed his head and then turned to face the other warriors.
“Shadowkiller! Shadowkiller!” They chanted. Shadowkiller stood there, not even the trace of a smile spread across his face. Instead, his cold glare fixed on his comrades. The lights faded and the panel floated back to the ground. Shadowkiller walked through the Fourth Wall to complete his corruption of darkness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment