Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Eggman Attacks

Another Sonic fanfic from DA.
Darkness is coming and only an ancient prophecy can save everyone.
(Barley update this now but I'll try to soon)

Chapter 2 - Eggman Attacks

Chapter 2 - Eggman Attacks
A blue blur dashed across the open grassland. Wind thrashed at his face and the long grass tickled his legs but he didn’t mind. He felt free and best of all, relaxed for the first time in ages! He halted at the side of a cliff and breathed in the sweet scent of flowers from the grass. He gazed at the crystal clear lake below him and out into the beautiful view as a small smile spread across his face.
“Hey Sonic, wait up!” Someone called behind him. Sonic turned around to see his best friend, Tails the fox running after him.
“Hey Tails! Caught up I see?” Sonic grinned. Tails skidded to a halt by Sonic and bent down, panting as he caught his breath.
“Sonic, you could have at least given me a chance to catch up!” Tails huffed.
“I did, that was the slowest running I’ve done in ages!” Sonic grinned. Tails raised and eyebrow but then giggled.
“Come on, we better get back, it’s getting late now.” Tails said as he pointed to the setting sun. Sonic nodded and extended his hand and grabbed Tails’ wrist so they could dash back. He took off in a speedy range, Tails’ wrist gripped tightly in his hand as the two friends laughed as they skidded across the field.

Once back in civilization, the two friends parted. Tails went off to his workshop to work on his new plane and Sonic raced back to his house. He stepped inside the old pine house in the woods and breathed in the welcoming scent of pine needles. He jumped onto the couch, grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.
“Man am I hungry!?” He smiled as he got up and went in to the walk-in kitchen which looked a lot like a bar, pulled two chili dogs from the freezer and shoved them into the microwave. As the microwave whirred, he tried to lean over to see the TV but no luck, he couldn’t hear it anyway. “Hmmm, I should move the TV into the kitchen sometime.” He thought aloud as he almost fell over trying to glance at the TV. “But then again, I’d have to move the couch too!” He chuckled as the microwave beeped and he pulled the sizzling chilidogs out, once in each hand and threw himself at full speed back onto the couch. “This is the life! Not a care in the world and Eggman hasn’t even tried anything sneaky for ages!” He smiled but then frowned as new thoughts flooded his head. “That is odd, I hope the doctor’s not planning on a nasty surprise anytime soon!” He shrugged the thought off and lay back to eat his chilidogs. The news came on and Sonic eagerly watched.
“Breaking news, 2 creatures have been sighted in both sides of the world. One sighted was a liquid life form, the other dark that spiraled across the cities, shrouding them in darkness.” Sonic’s eyes widened. “Eggman.” He spoke through gritted teeth as he dashed out of the house and through the woods to search for his arch nemesis.

Eggman was in his lab, pacing up and down whilst scratching his bald head.
“I need a plan!” He repeated numerous times. Sonic suddenly burst through the doors, startling the doctor who fell flat on the floor.
“Ok Eggman, what have you done?” Sonic shouted into the doctor’s face. Eggman stared blankly at the blue hedgehog. “I’ll ask you one more time. What have you done!” Sonic shouted even louder which caused the doctor to cringe.
“What on Earth are you talking about blue hedgehog? I’ve been trying to come up with a plan for weeks to get rid of you but my mind has failed me!” Eggman replied.
“Don’t play stupid games Eggman, what’s up with those two creatures roaming around?”
“I honestly haven’t a clue what your on about! If they were my creations, I’d have let you know sooner!” Sonic looked at Eggman with a puzzled expression. The doctor might actually be telling the truth, what if he hadn’t let the creatures loose? He stared long and heard at the doctor but couldn’t find a trace of lies in his face. He leant back and nodded his head.
“Ok Eggman, I believe you.” He said as he walked back to the hole he had made in the wall. “But I swear, if you do have something to do with this, I’ll get you!” He sneered as he jumped out of the hole and sped off.
“Oh don’t worry Sonic, everything will be over soon.” Eggman grinned. From behind the doctor, in the shadows rose a dark creature.
“Have you taken care of the hedgehog?” The creature breathed heavily.
“Don’t worry master, the hedgehog doesn’t suspect me anymore.” Eggman replied, bowing down to the creature in front of him.
“Good. Rise my warrior, you have proved your worth. Join me and Shadowkiller tonight at the Fourth Wall to complete our havoc.” The creature said as he vanished into the shadows.
“Yes master.” Eggman grinned, laughing slightly to himself. “Tomorrow, you wont be able to save the world Sonic.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment