Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Silver Saved, Mission Failed

Another Sonic fanfic from DA.
Darkness is coming and only an ancient prophecy can save everyone.
(Barley update this now but I'll try to soon)

Chapter 4 - Silver Saved, Mission Failed

Chapter 4 - Silver Saved, Mission Failed
Fluffy white clouds blew above Silver as he lay in the grass cloud watching. He tilted his head to one side and flicked one of his ears in awe as he tried to make out shapes forming in the clouds. Since the loss of Blaze, he had become quite a daydreamer and spent most of his days cloud watching and star gazing. He slowly raised his hand and it began to glow a soft aqua colour as he blew the loose leaves around with his psychokinetic power. He sighed as a breeze blew his quills back and forth in the soft grass.
“I need to actually do something, there’s no point in me lying around all day sulking.” He sighed to himself as he got up and dusted loose grass shavings off his silver fur. He was just about to walk down the hill when a dark creature jumped down from a tree. “Shadow?” Silver asked in shock as he stared at the black hedgehog.
“No.” He replied bluntly. “I am Shadowkiller, Warrior of Darkness!” He screamed before lunging himself at the defenseless Silver hedgehog, pinning him to the floor. Silver let out a small yelp of shock but managed to throw Shadowkiller’s some-what light body off his own. Shadowkiller snarled at Silver and jumped high into the air. “Chaos Spear!” He screamed as he let loose powerful spears formed from chaos energy that zigzagged towards Silver at lightning speed. Silver held out his hands which glowed aqua again and he managed to stop the spears in their tracks and shoot them back towards Shadowkiller who fell to toe floor. Now he was mad. He kicked Silver in the head causing him to fall backwards right down the hill. He jumped down after Silver and grabbed his neck with one hand, digging his claws that had ripped through his gloves right into Silver’s neck. Silver writhed in pain as Shadowkiller began to lift the squirming hedgehog up by his neck. Silver was just about to give in but just then, a blue ball shredded itself across Shadowkiller’s back, causing him to drop the weak Silver to the ground. “What? Who?” Shadowkiller asked in fury. The blue ball skidded to a halt to reveal Sonic standing on the top of the hill, staring down at Shadowkiller.
“What do you think your doing Shadow? You could have killed him!” Sonic asked, a hint of fear in his voice.
“My name is Shadowkiller and that was my plan!” Shadowkiller snarled quickly before hurtling himself towards Sonic and ramming his body into his, causing both hedgehogs to roll down the hill. Silver had gotten up and ran behind a tree. His wounds were too deep and he was in no shape to fight. Meanwhile, Sonic and Shadowkiller were locked in a fist fight. Shadowkiller had the power over Sonic though and pushed him to the ground before stamping on his back and grinning as the blue hero yelped in pain under him. Sonic flipped over and bit Shadowkiller’s leg which caused him to step off Sonic who used this as a chance to escape. He quickly got up and sped to the tree where Silver was hiding. He was some-what limping but still managed to maintain a decent speed as he grabbed Silver’s wrist and ran off with him. Shadowkiller, who had just recovered, stood up and stared into the distance where the hedgehogs had run. He sighed as he stared up to notice the sky was darkening.
“The master will be displeased.” Shadowkiller said to himself, his voice quavering at the thought of what the master had said before.
-
“If you fail me again Shadowkiller, you will pay dearly, this time with your life.”
-
Shadowkiller shook the thought out of his mind. He was the masters most trusted Warrior. He had only failed him twice, he would have another chance.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment