Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - SonicClan

A oneshot I did for a contest run by ChaosEmeraldBlue on DA.
Sonicstar, leader of SonicClan must now claim a new deputy after the disappearance of his former deputy, Twotail.
A Sonic/Warriors crossover oneshot.
Might make a full fic someday!

Chapter 0 - SonicClan

Chapter 0 - SonicClan
SonicClan

Leader: Sonicstar (Sonic): Handsome blue tom with spiked fur on his back and head, tan muzzle, front arms and stomach and dazzling green eyes.

Deputy: Twotail (Tails): Yellowy-ginger tom with two fox-like tails, white muzzle and stomach and light blue eyes.

Medicine Cat: Peaceheart (Tikal): Light ginger she-cat with long fur on her head with bandages wrapped around the segments, tan muzzle, golden crown across her head and blue eyes.
Medicine Apprentice: Frogpaw

Warriors:
Redknuckle (Knuckles): Red tom with long fur on his head and purple eyes. Crooked tail.

Shadowpelt (Shadow): Jet black tom with red stripes, spiked fur on his head and back and dazzling red eyes.

Rougebat (Rouge): White she-cat with a tan muzzle, huge ears and green eyes.

Longtooth (Vector): Muscular green tom with a lighter green muzzle, stomach and under-tail, gold chain around his neck and orange eyes.
Apprentice: Charmpaw

Invisiblepelt (Espio): Purple tom with black spines on his back, tan muzzle and stomach and a horn on his nose. Gold eyes.

Bigbelly (Big): Huge purple tom with darker purple stripes, huge ears, belt around his stomach and large yellow yes.

Pinkrose (Amy): Pink she-cat with a tan muzzle, front arms and stomach, spiked fur on her head, gold rings around her front paws and green eyes.
Apprentice: Cheesepaw

Greenleaf (Cosmo): Pale green she-cat with darker green head fur, flowers on each ear, red jewel pendant and blue eyes.

Stormcloud (Storm): Large grey tom with darker grey markings, white stomach and pendant. Blue eyes.

Purplewave (Wave): Purple she-cat with darker purple markings, long fur spouting from her head, white bandanna on her head, pendant and blue eyes.

Jethawk (Jet): Green tom with darker green markings, spiked fur on his head, white stomach and light blue eyes.

Blazeflame (Blaze): Violet she-cat with feathers on her head tied up with a red band, darker purple tail tip and tips of feathers, red jewel on her head, gold necklace and white muzzle. Gold eyes.

Silverfur (Silver): Silver tom with spiked fur on his head and back, white mane, tan muzzle and gold eyes.

Shadeclaw (Shade): Ginger she-cat with a tan muzzle, spiked head fur with cream rings tied up in a black and purple headband and pink eyes.

Vanillaheart (Vanilla): Cream she-cat with huge ears, ginger ear-tips, hair tuft and around her eyes, white muzzle and a bob-tail. Wise brown eyes.

Chaosripple (Chaos): Mute light blue tom with spiked fur on his head, huge claws, bob tail and wide green eyes.

Metalpelt (Omega): Muscular black, red and gold tom with huge claws and small red eyes.

Greenspike (Manic): Green tom with huge spiked fur on his head and back, tan muzzle, stomach and arms, black spiked bracelets and stunning blue eyes.

Purplepelt (Sonia): Purple she-cat with pink spiked hair on her head and back, tan muzzle, stomach and arms and gold eyes.
Apprentice: Creampaw

Lionmane (Cyrus): Small gold tom with a huge orange mane and green eyes.

Poshheart (Bartleby): Stuck-up gold tom with a darker golden mane, tan muzzle, huge pointed ears and sparkling blue eyes.

Metalbird (Gamma): Black, red and gold tom with a white stomach and small green eyes.



Apprentices:
Creampaw/smile (Cream): Small cream she-cat with huge ears, ginger ear-tips, head stripe and around her eyes, white muzzle, bob-tail and playful brown eyes.
Cheesepaw/whisker (Cheese): Small blue and yellow tom that can only say one word, “Chao”, red bowtie and dark blue eyes.
Charmpaw/bee (Charmy): Playful black tom with gold stripes, tan arms and muzzle, black rings around his front paws and orange eyes.
Forgpaw/tail (Froggy): Small green mute tom with lighter green stripes and stomach and large yellow eyes.


Elders:
N/A


Mates:
SonicstarxPinkrose (SonicxAmy)
TwotailxGreenleaf (TailsxCosmo)
RedknucklexRougebat (KnucklesxRouge)
LongtoothxVanillaheart (VectorxVanilla)
SilverfurxBlazeflame (Silverxblaze)
CharmpawxCreampaw (CharmyxCream)
JethawkxPurplewave (JetxWave)
PurplepeltxPoshheart (SoniaxBartleby)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment