Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - a gathering mishap

When Lavenderwhisker of ShadowClan disided to take her three kits- Blackkit, Darkkit and Aurorakit to WindClan, it was a whole new change for Blackkit. She was ShadowClan through and through, and she diddn’t want to leave.

Chapter 4 - a gathering mishap

Chapter 4 - a gathering mishap
So, Mosspaw and Blackpaw made their way to the gathering. Blackpaw gasped when she saw the large amount of cats below her. "wow...." she meowed. Starwhisker padded up to her. "pretty amazing, huh?" "yeah...." "theres another kind of gathering, too." Starwhisker meowed, still watching the business of the cats below. "huh?" "it's called the day gathering. I'm sure youll do wonderful on the fighting challenge!" Blackpaw purred. even Darkpaw and Aurorapaw were ipressed with her fighting moves. Cloverpaw was too. she had experinced it first hand while training. Mosspaw padded up to her. "hey! are you comeing or what?" "I'm comeing!" as soon as the two apprentinces sat down, Shadowstar cleared his voice. "there has been a terrible tragity in shadowclan," he announced. " Grimstar is dead." Blackpaw glanced at Lavenderwhisker, who was slowly backing away, tears in her eyes. "How?" Blackpaw shouted out. "because I KILLED HIM!" Blackpaws eyes widend. cats everywhere including shadowclan ran about, all trying to get away. "STOP!" he shouted. everyone frove as they turned around. Shadowstar had climbed up a tree with an apprentince. not just any apprentince but Blackpaw herself. she sqwermed, mind raceing. "HELP!" she cried. "I'll drop her if anyone moves." Lavenderwhisker's eyes widend. "MY KIT!" she cried and lunged foward. suddenly Blackpaw felt herself falling..... falling....







All of a sudden in a flash, she felt herself on another cats back. she looked at the cat who has saved her life. it was one other then Mosspaw!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment