Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Mosspaw's reward

When Lavenderwhisker of ShadowClan disided to take her three kits- Blackkit, Darkkit and Aurorakit to WindClan, it was a whole new change for Blackkit. She was ShadowClan through and through, and she diddn’t want to leave.

Chapter 5 - Mosspaw's reward

Chapter 5 - Mosspaw's reward
Once they had returned home, Breezestar called for a clan meeting. she looked down at Mosspaw and meowed: "I call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Mosspaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?" "I do." "Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Mosspaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Mossears. We welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." the whole clan cheered. "MOSSEARS! MOSSEARS!" Blackpaw congratgulated her friend. "yay! thank you so much!" "no problem!" Mossears meowed. "thats what friends do." For once, Blackpaw finaly felt as if she belonged in this clan. "Look! there she is!"Aruorapaw cried, and bounded over to her fallowed closely by Darkpaw, who then meowed "thank StarClan your safe!" "so, you dont belive Cloverpaw?" "dose it realy matter?" "no, I guess not, but I thought you loved her!" "I do." "then...." "she admitted." "oh." She purred, sorrounded by friends and her littermates. but the peaceful moment was interupted by a loud battle cry. Blackpaw and the others looked up. "Great StarClan! ShadowClan is attacking our camp!" Cloverpaw cried. all four apprentinces got to their paws and prepared for the worst. Blackpaw charged as soon as she saw Shadowstar, she ran right toward him. "I'll distroy you!" she screached as she lept on his back. Darkpaw and aruorapaw lept on too, fallowed by cloverpaw. Sadowstar managed to knock down aruorapaw and bit down on her throat. he shook her and threw her to the side, where she lay motionless. "NO!" Cried Blackpaw. she lept dow from his back and clawed his eyes ferociously. he stepped bacwards as Blackpaw raked her claws against his side.Shadowstar then pinned her down. she took her hiend legs and raked her claws on his underbelly. Blackpaw leaped up and scratched his face and ears. "I'll distroy you! she screached again, and shadowstar knew she ment it. she finaly stopped clawing in the center of camp. everyones attention, even tha shadowclan cats was toward her and shadowstar. he weakly got to his paws. "Get out." Blackpaw meowed. shadowstar looked at her and then his cats. he turned his back. he padded back and his cats fallowed. once all was calm, she raced over to aruorapaw. "can you hear me?" aruorapaw?" still, she lay motionless. she turned and announced: "she's gone to hunt with starclan...." Darkpaw hung his head. breezestar lept to the tall rock. "Cats of all ages..." she meowed. "I think it is time that Blackpaw recived her warrior name." the rest of the cats nodded. "I call my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentince. she has trained hard in your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. she has done great things for our clan, who was once thought of as week. she has endured moveing to a whole new clan. she is a great cat to be made into a great warrior. Blackpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" "I do." "then, by the power of starclan, I give you your warrior name. Blackpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Blackwind. we welcome you as a full apprentince of WindClan." "BLACKWIND BLACKWID!" the clan cheered. Blackwind looked proudly at her brother, who still had alot to learn. she purred. "tonigh you shall sit a silent vigel. as Blackwind sat there, looking at the sunrise the next day, she thought well, here I am.... in the place where I truly do belong.



"Purr, and the world purrs with you. Hiss, and you hiss alone."
~Blackwind of WindClan

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment