Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Visiting Vlad

What happens when the Mayor of amity park calls on the Teen Titans to help capture Inviso-Bill or Danny Phantom? You just might have to read to fined out! This story should have laffs and action the rest will be a suprize!

Chapter 6 - Visiting Vlad

Chapter 6 - Visiting Vlad


Surviving the Titans!!!



Ch6: Visiting Vlad



“Vlad Masters? As in the Vlad Masters?!” Beast Boy blurted. “Vlad, the guy who's loaded, and like owns a mansion and probably 3 other humongo buildings!?!”

“That's the one!” Cyborg answered. “And get this! The Fenton's - Mr. and Mrs. Fenton - went to collage with him!”

“No way!”

“Apparently they were pretty good buddies!”

“What would a millionaire be hiding something that hearts ghost in Amity Park for? What dose he have it for in the first place?” Robin asked.

Danny and his two friends Sam and Tucker walked in then. “Hey, Jazz said you found something out about this weird chip you found...”

“Ya,” Cyborg said. “Vlad Masters owns it.”

“We could have tolled you that!” Tuck let out. Danny glared at him.

“Do you know him?”

“Unfortunately yes...” Danny sighed.

Sam walked over and sat down between Robin and Starfire. She grabbed the chip and pointed to the DALV “See that? That's Vlad, backwards. He's used it before...” Sam explained.

Danny and Tuck took a seat next to her. “What are you saying?” Robin insisted.

“Nothing.” Danny grabbed the device from Sam and then Dropped it. “Uh... oops. Butter fingers...” He said his voice shaky and sounding a bit odd.

Sam gave him a warning glance and picked it up handing it back to Robin. “Vlads not as good as Danny's Dad seams to think...” Tuck chimed in.

“Ya... he's a royal jerk!” Sam added. “Rite Danny?”

Danny was staring at his hand wiggling his fingers. He realized that every one was looking his way. “Wha'”

“Never mined.” Sam exasperated. Danny lifted his hand but seamed to change his mined and stuck it in his pocket.

“Sorry... I'm tired.” And it was true. The ghost never let him be. “Maybe you could talk to him.” Danny said off handedly, not really meaning it.

Robin sat there looking like he was actually thinking this over. “Good idea, how about... since you seam to know allot about the subject not to mention Vlad him self, and you seam interested in what we do... how about you guys come along?”

“What? Really? But, you said-

“That was a crime. This is just an interview.” Robin said. “There's no danger.”

“That's what he thinks....” Tucker muttered. Sam elbowed him. “Ow...”

Danny, Sam, and Tucker then shared unsure glances. “We're definitely coming.” Danny finally said.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Vlad Masters stood on the top of his machine as the T-jet landed on the roof. He'd gotten a mesige saying they were coming. to discuss the robbery. He smiled every thing was going according to plan. “Welcome to m-What are you doing here?!” Vlad growled when Danny hopped out. Danny's eyes flashed green at the site of Vlad.

“Robin invited my friends and me.” Then he smiled. “That's not a problem is it?”

Vlad's eyes flashed this time, a red glow. “No, Danniel, of cores not.” He said through clinched teeth. “It's not like there's any thing for you ruin!”

Sam walked up around that time. “At least we know that wont be a problem.” Sam said knowingly.

Beast Boy, Robin, and Tucker walked up then. “Mr. Masters.” Robin greeted.

“Welcome.” Vlad said staring Danny down. Then he cleared his thought and straitened his tie. “This way, we can talk in side...”

Vald motioned them into a room with many books and 3 leather couches. Vlad stayed behind. “I'll be rite in, I have to go grab - a few things.” He closed the door and headed down the hall. Who would join him but Slaid. “We have a problem.” Vlad growled.

“What?”

“Only 2 of the Titans are here, and they brought Danny.”

The one eye of Slaid's that was visible widened and then he laughed. “Perfect.” Vlad blinked, “I brought... an associate...” Slaid said motioning behind him. A tall slender figure stepped out into the hall from what you can see of him he looks frightened. Vlad grind though.

“Marvelous!”



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sam growled. “Look at this! Real leather!” Sam nearly screeched out raged.

“You think that's bad, you should have seen the place in Colorado!” Danny scuffed.

“I don't care - Well I do - but this is disgusting! Listen to this! 300 yards of aliphatic leopard skin! That has to be illegal! And he has 3!”

“I know! I totally agree!” Beast Boy said.

“Really?” Tucker and Danny asked in unison.

“Ya, I'm against killing animals!”

“If you use it I don't see what's wrong with it.” Tucker stated.

“Hey! I've been most of them animals!” Beast Boy retorted.

“Good point.” Danny said.

Suddenly the doors swung open and Vlad walked in. He smiled at Danny and it wasn't a pleasant one either.

“I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that something has come up. We're going to have to reschedule.”

Robin looked surprised. “Are you sour?!”

“Yes, I'm sorry.” Then he smiled waving them out. As an after thought he added. “And don't worry I'll pay for the gas!”

“Um... Thanks?” Was all he got.

When they were gone Vlads smile widened. “Now to win Maddies heart, get rid of Jack, and change Danny forever!!!”



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________________________________________

======================================================================================



Mwahahahahahahahahahaahahaha - takes breath - Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - colfs. Sorry... I just think your all gonna hate me for stopping there! Oh and if you guess who Slaids “associate” is I'll give you a prize of some kind... I don't know what though....

Thank you all so much for your revues! I really enjoy them! Well tell me what you think, should I work on any thing? What is it lacking? What's good about it? Any thing!


Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iAmFishCrashing on March 30, 2006, 5:57:27 AM

iAmFishCrashing on
iAmFishCrashinglol no efence but you spell sour insted of shure so and vlad said yes so its supper funney

renamon6262 on December 26, 2005, 3:41:37 AM

renamon6262 on
renamon6262when is that new chapt. going to be redy I CAN`T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolstra on December 22, 2005, 11:28:36 PM

Coolstra on
CoolstraI love this story! U rock! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*faves*

gohstann on December 22, 2005, 12:24:11 PM

gohstann on
gohstannThanks Ramuk!
Tsukiko thanks for the coment, sorry! I tryed but I couldn't figure out how it was spelled!!! I'm glad my spelling disabilaty made you lafe(sp?) at least! Don't fill bad about it eather I'm the one who needs to work on it....

Tsukiko on December 22, 2005, 11:44:20 AM

Tsukiko on
TsukikoThat was good but I saw something that made me laugh. “Are you sour?!” “Yes, I'm sorry.” What the? It's not "sour" it's "sure". That just made me laugh, I'm sorry.

Ramuk on December 22, 2005, 6:57:22 AM

Ramuk on
RamukTwo thumbs up!!!

gohstann on December 22, 2005, 6:56:43 AM

gohstann on
gohstannCyborggirl- well ya, but I asked who Slades assoicate was.. Oh and thanks for the coment!
dannylov10- ... thanks!
Keito-Chan- your welcome! And who ever said it was a kid? LOL You'll fined out eventuly! I know who it is of cores! But I'm not saying!
danny phantom misfit- I knew you wouldn't like it... and your going to hait me more since I haven't a clue when I'll be updating again because of the move...

danny_phantom_misfit on December 22, 2005, 5:24:08 AM

danny_phantom_misfit on
danny_phantom_misfiti cant belive u stopped there of all places!darn u!ah what the hell just hurry up with the next chapter

Keito-Chan on December 22, 2005, 5:14:57 AM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-ChanYAAY! new chapter! this was was awsome! >.> who was the kid in the shadows, i do not know! loto.
and thanks for tellin me! ^-^

dannylov10 on December 22, 2005, 3:34:37 AM

dannylov10 on
dannylov10SWEET!!