Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - being mistreated

a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!

Chapter 1 - being mistreated

Chapter 1 - being mistreated
a black wolf sniffed at the air,he opened his mouth in a bark,he was alphen,all of the other wolves went up to their alphen and sat down to listen to him,''''their are deer in the wood.''''the alphen said''''how many,alphen fang?''''a subortenate feamale asked,fang erupted into snarls and barks and growls.''''DO NOT TALK WHEN ALPHEN IS TALKING,KAYNID!''''fang barked out.kaynid whimpered and retreated into some brush near the meeting,fang snarled once more at the red wolf with a silver muzzle and silver paws,''''their are only three does.''''he said his face still held a snarl.he then started to talk about their stragegy,a red male walked over to kaynid,he was the beta male,he had plenty to eat,''''you shouldnt talk when fang is talking,kaynid.''''the red wolf said.''''shut up sage.''''she said to the over ranking wolf.sage turned around and flicked his tail at her then went back to his alphen.after a couple more minutes was wasted,the wolves went out to hunt,fang was frist in line followed by karana(a white alphess)sage,lobo(a white and silver male delta)fern(a red feamale delta)tsume(a black feamale with a white muzzle omega)and then kaynid went behind tsume.one of the doe lifted its head in alert,she pawed at the ground a bit then held her tail high and ran,the other two followed,fang then ran full speed towards the does,karana right behind fang.the chase lasted about 20 minutes before one of the does made a mistake,the frist doe lead the other two up a rocky hill,she bounded up,followed by thre second doe who jumped to the top,the other doe wasnt so lucky,she jumped and missed,fang and his pack gained on the thrid doe,she tryed it one last time,she had failed,fang saw the third doe,he barked giving away posistion,the doe looked back and bouned off the rocky hill and ran toward the left side of it,fang panted as he ran still in full speed toward the doe,he nailed her,jumped up and caught her neck,the doe tripped and fell,karana went for the does chest,sage grabbed the doe''s right frount leg,lobo grabbed the left frount leg,tsume grabbed the snout,and kaynid grabbed onto the back of the head of the doe.they stayed in this posistion utill the doe stopped kicking,untill it stopped yelping,and finally untill it stoped breathing.fang then let go and bit tsume on the muzzle she let go and bouned away from the doe,then he growled at the other wolves,they backed off,sage curled near the doe,fang attacked him bit his leg,lobo then started to eat the doe,fang scartched his muzzle,the wolf jumped away,after the alpha''s ate,sage dug in,then lobo,but sadly their was no more meat of the doe for the omega and the subordanete,its been like this for over a week,and the pair needed to eat so later that night,tsume and kaynid looked at the sleeping pack and then set off,to junrney the land and find or make a pack.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Iceshadow on June 18, 2006, 4:47:13 AM

Iceshadow on
IceshadowGood so far. Keep it up! *thumbs up*

goldmoon on June 17, 2006, 8:27:49 AM

goldmoon on
goldmoonoh and i forgot about fern,she was holding onto the doe's back,and she ate before lobo.