Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the fight for dominace

a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!

Chapter 2 - the fight for dominace

Chapter 2 - the fight for dominace
tsume and kaynid had ventered 3 miles away from there former pack,and now the sun is rising,tsume then turned around on kaynid,her teeth bared,and her tail raised,kaynid knew just what kaynid wanted to do,fight over dominace.kaynid growled and bared her teeth,tsume then bolted for kaynid,she then bit down on kaynid''s leg,kaynid yelped then she grabed onto tsume''s neck,tsume let go and headbutted kaynids neck,kaynid let go in a yelp,the tsume bit down onto kaynids shoulder,kaaynid whimpered in pain,then kaynid grabbed the side of tsume,tsume started to pull at kaynid''s flesh,kaynid then pulled the soft skin on tsumes body,tsume yelped leting go,that was a perfict time to go for the neck kaynid thought,then kaynid sprinted for the neck,but,tsume backed away then snaped at kaynid.''''your not going to win.''''tsume said growling.kaynid growled but her eyes showed fear,tsume then lunged for kaynid,and she bit down on kaynids neck,tsume then forced kaynid down to the ground,kaynid whimpered in deafeat,tsume then go on kaynid''s neck and stood over her for abit,leting kaynid know that she has been beatin.''''can you plaese get off!''''kaynid said kicking tsume with her backlegs,''''sorry i had to do that,but we need a dominate in the pack.''''tsume said then she got off on kaynid,then she snifted the air,''''still alittle dark out come on follow me!''''tsume said going in the derection of the scent of humans.kaynid followed reluctantly,tsume went near the chiken coop,they were locked up tight,but yet...that was not what tsume was after,tsume went for....the grape vines...she started to eat grapes,and as kaynid heard the munchen,she followed,just go under the fence,they both started to munch on grapes until,the chikens made to much noise,that,the humans came out to investagate,tsume nudged kaynid away from her frist food in weeks,and they made it out of the fence and into the woods,just in time.kaynid looked back,then followed her leader.they were know in an unkown territory,of another pack,but they didnt care,kaynid layed down near a log,and she went to sleep,tsume layed down to sleep a couple feet away,and they went to sleep for a couple of hours.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment