Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - wolf pack brawl!!

a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!

Chapter 4 - wolf pack brawl!!

Chapter 4 - wolf pack brawl!!
when kaynid woke up tsume was up''''come on kaynid,we are going to fish today!''''tsume said with a smile''''yay!''''kaynid said yawning,tsume then led kaynid to a river with losta fish.kaynid went at the edge of the water and sat down,tsume ran in and jumped in makeing a big splash that fell over on kaynid,kaynid shivered,and then said''''well,that got me up.''''then she shook the water of her coat.tsume then started to make confusion in the water she was diging at the sand,and like the doe that screwed up,one large bass did the same,tsume caught it and ate the belly,''''yum,eggs!''''tsume said the fish was gonna have eggs,kaynid went over and ate the rest exept for the head and the tail,then a pack saw them,the greatest rule of the wolves is to never enter anothers territory and they werent gonna let that rule slide.the alpha male whatched the wolves catch fish,he then narrowed his eyes and went back to his pack,he called all the scouts to surround the area where kaynid and tsume were,then he called for the hunters to hide in the brush untill he gives the signal,and then he called the others of his pack to follow him,the pack was very large so when the scounts could even block off the whole area without the pack,and so could the hunters.kovu was the alpha male he blocked the only unblocked spot along with his pack,kovu then let out a low growl,tsume looked up as he walked out of the bushes,kaynid saw then ran and was attacked by a scout,tsume ran another way a hunter and scout!kovu then barked then the scouts and the hunters and the rest came out from hiding,then kovu howled they all ran to the wolves tsume ran to a hunter and jumped up grabbing his neck others from that side jioned in ripping at tsume,kaynid ran but the other members ran after her evenually one caught her as they attacked tsume maneged to get away and she attacked the alpha the rest of the pack circled the alpha and tsume tsume submitted to him he growled and called his pack off,kaynid ran away with tsume close behind,the two wolves exited the territory but was in a new territory,and close to the scent of humans.tsume had bad scars on her chest and neck,kaynid only had bruises on her legs and back.tsume layed down and went to sleep,kaynid went a few feet away before laying down and going to sleep,the whole day was either wasted on sleeping then on catching fish,and then fighting,and then finally running away.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

goldmoon on June 23, 2006, 9:28:31 AM

goldmoon on
goldmoonthe next part is sad that was the surprize on the next part but its sad..