Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - tsume says goodbye

a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!

Chapter 5 - tsume says goodbye

Chapter 5 - tsume says goodbye
kaynid was still asleep so lets go into dream mode!!!!dream mode:tsume looks at kaynid then she bares her teeth and attacks gripping her neck very hard,kaynid trys to yelp but she cant so then she attacks tsume scratching at her face,tsume lets go but then she lunges for kaynids throat and then every thing went blank,all that could be heard was the sound of chirping birds.....(end dream mode)kaynid yawned and woke up her amber eyes darting around looking for tsume,''''thats weird she usually gets up before me.''''kaynid said.then she looks at the birds they seemed to have woken her up for some reason,kaynid looked up in a tree a pure black bird looked down at her,it was a crow,it then swooped down all most touching kaynid''s nose,then it looked back,it then landed in a tree again it cawed out for kaynid,she tilted her head and walked up to the tree,the crow flew to another tree,kaynid followed,then the crow looked around and then flew off the tree branch and then swooped down and touched something laying still on the ground and then flew away,kaynid looked at the crow,she then looked around she spotted several buzzards in the tree''s looking down at kaynid whatching her every move,kaynid then looked down at tsume,she was still,kaynid looked at the buzzards another time before nudging tsume''''wake up.''''she said then a frightened look spread across kaynids face.she pawed at tsume whimpering,the black wolf didnt move.kaynid had a look of disspair on her face.she then licked her freinds face that surely would wake her,still the wolf did not move.kaynid backed away from tsumes body.she then morned for her she howled filling the air up with a sad tune.then she looked once more and the final time of tsume her packmate and then walked away,she could here the buzzerds swoop in as she left,landing and feeding on tsumes body,kaynid tryed to hold back the tears,but they streamed down her cheeks.she then started to run she ran threw the territory to the next and then stopped she climbed up a large rock and then heard a howl echo threw the territory,ity was a male,from another pack.she sighed and then looked up at the sky she was running all day,the sun was setting the sky was orange and pink,she curled up in a ball and went to sleep,unsure what will happen to her now that tsume was dead...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment