Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - another pack brawl!without help

a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!

Chapter 6 - another pack brawl!without help

Chapter 6 - another pack brawl!without help
when kaynid woke up she sprang to her feet with a smile''''tsume come lets do some adventering!''''then a few seconds later her ears flopped down''''oh,ya shes dead.''''kaynid said pulling her tail down as well,she then saw a wild boar with piglets,''''thats a hard catch with the mother protecting them.''''kaynid said the mother boar then senced a huge pack of wolves near by she hid her babies and wandered away from them,meanwhile the wolf pack alpha,kano.looked at the mother boar,he had his pack in back of him staring at the boar hungrliy.he had the hunters hide where they where gonna push the boar to.he then sprinted after the boar some pack members following,then a hunter popped out of the brush clipping the boar with his teeth,then another from the oppisite side,they then pushed the boar to the right,a hunter came out and got the boars flank pulling back but she turned around and nailed him in the face with her teeth,he yelped letting go and she ran,this lasted for a good 16 minutes before she turned around on all the wolves squeling, but then the other hunters came out of the brush attacking the boar with full force,she went down quickly after the attack.as kano fought off his hungry packmates,kaynid decided to join the feast since their was so many members it would be hard to tell,imposter to packmate.but...it didnt go so well,the pack noticed kaynid and they attacked as well as try and get some of the boar,kaynid kicked at the air as the wolves attacked,then she ran when she got the chance,then she saw the male that howled last night,he was a grey and white male,kaynid went up to him he was a omegga without any thing to eat as she was a longgg time ago,''''hi,im shadow.''''the male said nuzzleing the she-wolf.''''kaynid.''''kaynid said as she returned the nuzzle,then shadow lefted his pack to be with kaynid(awwwwwww)they soon reached a beach,it had a beached dolphin on the sandy shore,it was dead,but still a meal,the two wolves ate some of it then ran out,because humans could come since it was in the day and kano''s pack could arrive and fight the wolves again.soo they walked and walked untill they found a territory without any wolves that inhabbited,yet.soo they settled there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment