Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - a new pack formed

a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!

Chapter 7 - a new pack formed

Chapter 7 - a new pack formed
a couple months later in the morning a howl could be heard it was of kaynid,shadow beside her,a worried look on his face then a smile spread across his face as a silver puppy started to nurse on kaynid,shadow uttered a loud and happy tune threw the air,it said this territory belongs to shadow and kaynid,there is a family here now.shadow then looked down to see another red and white pup nurseing,he smiled and licked his mate,kaynid whimpered and smiled then another pup,it was a grey and red pup,kaynid then had one more pup it was a pure white puppy,kaynid then layed her head down exausted,shadow nudged his pups to kaynid to nurse,then he layed down next to kaynid taking in the wonderful scents of his offspring,soon they grew and grew untill they where 6 months old.the white male pup was soto,the silver female pup was silver,the red and white male pup was flame,and the grey and red male pup was mix,kaynid had a buck to bring back to the pups and her mate,frist shadow and kaynid ate then then pups decided who should eat,mix the most dominate pup of the litter ate frist then soto and flame fought over who would eat naxt then silver joined in the fighting,she easily defeated flame and soto in battle,she proudly pranced to the buck and ate,soto and flame fought over dominace again this time flame won and left soto in the dust,he ate some of the buck then finally it was soto''s turn to eat luckly there was still some deer meat left he ate,now shadow,the alpha male would only let the pups eat in that order,him and his mate frist,then mix,then silver,then flame,and then soto.untill they get older and have more pups,this would be there positions in the pack.it seemed like flame,soto,and mix would be fighting over silver as there mate or even kaynid,but it seemed like mix and silver would become mates,since mix was more dominate then flame and soto,and silver was the only feamale of kaynid''s litter.so the pack went like this,shadow,alpha male,kaynid,alpha feamale,mix,beta male,silver,beta feamale,falme,delta male,and soto,omega male...unless flame or soto defeat mix or shadow in a fight then the poistions would change,but,this is how the pack is right now and this is what it will be untill the pups grow or if another wolf joins the pack,who knows,soo that was the adventure of kaynid the surviver and tsume that passed away.THE END...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment