Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oh Man Oh man

Frist read "This is so wrong" Then this story. This story take place a week fom when the thing happen. A tenten+Sakura

Chapter 1 - Oh Man Oh man

Chapter 1 - Oh Man Oh man
" Hey   Sakura" Ino said.  "Oh Hey Ino.What up?" " Just came from Gaara's house." "HM" " Hey Sweet. Are you ok with me and Gaara data?" Ino ask. " Yea I am happy for you." Sakura said look up from the book she was read. " So have you meet some one?" Ino ask  Sakura did not till her about the TenTen thing. " Ino your father call it time for you go home."  Sakura Mother said.   " Ok call me." Ino said opening up Sakura room door.
" No I am go out tonight" Sakura said " Ok" 

                                                                              Two hour late  

The phone ring  Sakura had to race Jenny  her sister . Sakura got the phone frist.  " Hello" Sakura said. A very lound Scream from the other end.
" Hello?"  " They know that we are go out!" TenTen Scream.  " Who are they?" " Neji , Lee and Guy.  I think I kill Lee." TenTen said.  " Oh man Wait why do you think you kill  Lee?" Sakura ask. " Will when I till him he black out" TenTen said   "Where are you?" Sakura ask. " The Reman" TenTen.  " I am coming "  "ok"  They hang up " What wrong?" Jenny ask. " Neji, Lee, and Guy know about me and TenTen and I need to go. Can you cover for me with Mom?" . " Yea no big"  Jenny was the one Person about Sakura and TenTen. She was happy for her sister. After Gaara and her Marry  Sasuke.        


                                                            Jenny Pov
She so happy with TenTen. Who am  I say it wrong.

                                          End of Pov






                            Hope you like the story so far
Tell me how you like it

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment