Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Three

ChoujixOC Shikamaru, Chouji and Chikara are comming back from a mission. Shikamaru goes to sleep and Chikara and Chouji counts.

Chapter 1 - Three

Chapter 1 - Three
After reading KisaShika nee-chans fic I wanted to write one myself. I’m going to see what I come up with randomly and 1:18am.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leaves rustled as branches moved from the weight of ninja on them. The moon shone throw the trees and the wind blew gently.

In front of Shikamaru Nara, a smart yet lazy ninja. He wore the chunnin vest to prove he was a chunnin.

Behind him was a brown haired girl whose blue eyes sparkled from the moonlight. Chikara Nara, Shikamaru’s cousin was two years younger than her cousin but almost as strong. Though she was also a chunnin she was the youngest and was not aloud to be in charge yet.

Last was Chouji Akamichi, he was Shikamaru’s team mate and the helper chunnin on the mission. He was also Chikara’s boyfriend.

“Alright you two, lets stop here for the night, and continue in the morning,” Shikamaru shouted out to the others behind him.

“Hai.” Chikara rubbed her eye as Chouji nodded.

The three jumped down from the trees and landed on the ground. Chouji grabbed random branches from the ground and some of the trees and put them in a pile.

“I’m guessing no one knows a fire justu huh?” Chikara crossed her arms and smirked at her boyfriend and cousin. They sighed and shook their heads. Chikara went into her pouch that was on her right hip and took out a fire tag. She placed it on the fire and made a hand sign, causing it to burst into flames and light the wood.

Chouji wrapped his arms around her. “That’s my girl” He smiled causing Chikara to blush and Shikamaru to gag.

“Aw…Are you jealous?” Chikara smirked. Shikamaru lay down and closed his eyes.

“And why would I be jealous?” He asked. A smirk came to the couples faces.

“Because Ino’s not here…” They stretched the blond girl’s name, causing Shikamaru’s eyes to open. “And don’t say anything about her being troublesome…” Chouji smirked

“Or not liking her” Chikara added.

And the two together, like they read each others mind said: “Because we saw you staring at her with a blush on your face when she wished you luck on the mission before we left last week.” Shikamaru stared at the two and shuttered.

“That was weird. Anyway, you two are too troublesome. Go to sleep.” And with that the ninja turned over and closed his eyes.

Chikara moved closer to Chouji and the two sat down with the brown haired girls head on Chouji’s shoulder. “Finally peace and quiet.” She said causing the boy to chuckle. He placed a kiss on her head and smiled at her.

“I love you Chi-chan” He smiled at her. She blushed and nuzzled into his neck.

“I love you too.” She closed her eyes and thought. “Your 18 right?” Chouji nodded also closing his eyes. “And I’m 16…how long have we been together? As a couple I mean.”

Chouji opened his eyes and looked up at what stars he could see through the trees. “Well I fell for you when I was 12 and you were 10. I admitted my feelings to you when I was 14 and you were 12. And we started going out when I was 15 and you were still 12 but going on 13. So about three years now.” He looked down at the brown haired girl. “What’s with the random question?”

Chikara smiled and sat up and pressed her lips to his. Although it was random and it was a shock. Chouji kissed back never the less. They pulled back slowly and Chikara was smiling at him. “Happy three year anniversary then.”

Chouji blinked and then smiled. He pulled her in closer and smiled down at her. “Then we should celebrate.” Chouji kissed her softly and pulled back. “For our first year.” They kissed again this time longer and more lovingly.

“For our second year.” Chikara smiled. And finally they kissed with such passion and love that it was like they had all the love in the world. Slowly the two lowered themselves down so Chouji was on top of his girl.

“And three…” The two said together as Chouji moved off and lay beside her. Chikara held onto and closed her eyes. Chouji looked down at her and smiled. He kissed the top of her head one last time before the two drifted off into their dreams.

Fin


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YAY this hasta be my best fic yet! I’m so happy! Hope you like it!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment