Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Where's Odd?

What happens when the Code: Lyoko team gets trapped in the Avatar world?

Chapter 2 - Where's Odd?

Chapter 2 - Where's Odd?
OMG I had SIX reviews!!!!!! It was so kewl!!!!! So, I decided to update!

Disclaimer: I do not own Avatar or Code: Lyoko.

Also, if anyone was confused, Yumi, Ulrich, Aelita, and Odd are in their Lyoko outfits and they are 2D.

===========================

Maybe they know where Lyoko is. Aelita pointed out.

Ill go ask them. Odd offered. He got up out of the bushes and went over to the four kids.

Have you ever heard of Lyoko?

Um&no. Sorry. The bald boy looked at them strangely. Where are you guys from?

=============================

Odd ran back to the group. Run!

They stood up and started running in the opposite direction of the strange kids. They stopped when they saw a bulletin board with a picture of the bald kid they had seen. But they couldnt read the weird letters below the picture. But it was obvious it was a WANTED poster.

Everyone suddenly turned around when somebody burst out of the underbrush. It was an old man, followed closely by a strange creature that looked like a cross between a bird and a horse. Behind that thing was a boy with short brown hair and an awful red scar across his eye.

When they saw the Lyoko team, they looked at them strangely and turned around. But Yumi stopped them.

Wait! Do you know where we are?

Were a few miles from the Earth Kingdom capital Ba Sing Sai. The old man looked at them like they were nuts.

That wasnt really very helpful. It was basically the same answer the bald boy had given them.

==========================================

The strange people wouldnt let them leave. What are your names? asked the pink haired girl. How did she get her hair pink?

Im Li, and this is my uncle Mushi. Zuko said quickly, giving the same names they had given when they were with Song.

Yes, but he was named after his father, so we just call him Junior. Iroh finished the story.

Suddenly the pink haired girl looked really scared and worried. Wheres Odd?

All the strange children looked around frantically. Then they ran away screaming, Odd! Odd, where are you?

==============================

Okay, it was the best I could come up with for right now. At least Im updating faster than most people on this site!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment