Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Allience

What happens when the Code: Lyoko team gets trapped in the Avatar world?

Chapter 3 - The Allience

Chapter 3 - The Allience
Yes, I know, I havent updated in forever! But I had a severe case of writers block, and now Im back!

---

Odd groaned. He had tripped over a tree root! Because the forest was so dense, he now had no idea where his friends were.

This is great! Im stuck in a weird place called the Earth Kingdom, and I dont know anyone here! Do my friends even know Im gone? He thought worriedly.

He had to get away from that weird bald kid and his friends, though. He scrambled to his feet and ran directly away from where the bald boy was. He had only been running for a few minutes when he stumbled into a clearing with a dozen men running straight at him!

---

Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Toph were just getting over seeing (or sensing) the strangely dressed people when they crashed into the clearing again! Well, three of them, anyway. They seemed to be missing the strange boy with the yellow hair.

They all seemed worried. The pink-haired girl stepped forward. Have you seen Odd?

Aang stared, confused. Odd?

You saw him! He has yellow and purple hair and a cats tail and he was with us last time! The girl with the black hair cried, frustrated.

His name is Odd? Sokka snickered.

Katara elbowed her brother. Hes lost?

All four of them seem lost, Toph pointed out.

Katara gave her a look, then realized that the act was wasted on her blind friend.

Actually, shes right. Were lost; we have no idea where we are or how we got here! The boy admitted.

We told you: were in the Earth Kingdom! Toph reminded them.

We dont know where the Earth Kingdom is! the black-haired girl cried hopelessly.

Where exactly are you from? Sokka asked.

Before we got here, we were in Lyoko. But we live in a place called France. Its in Europe. The Brown haired boy explained.

Im sorry, but I have no idea what youre talking about, Katara said.

But we could help you look for your friend, Aang offered.

You dont think were crazy? The pink haired girl asked.

Weirder stuffs happened to us, trust me, Sokka told her. Alright, we should split up to cover more ground. He cant have gotten far. Katara: you and pink-haired girl head east. Aang and brown-haired boy: West. Toph and black-haired girl: North. Ill go south. We meet back here.

---

The co-leader of the Gong-Zhang tribe was furious! A strange boy stumbling onto their field interrupted their first Redemption game!

It was supposed to be a spectacular game, too. Former Gong Jins versus former Zhaangs. Of course, the Zhaangs were winning! Until that boy stumbled in in the middle of the sacred game (he didnt care what the Avatar said, it was sacred)! The other co-leader didnt seem extremely happy, either. All twelve players ran over to the boy. The former Zhaang leader didnt care what the former Gong Jin Leader said. He wanted to beat the boy to within an inch of his life!

---

Yumi had been walking with the barefooted, blind girl for tem minutes, and there had been no words between them. Finally, she broke the silence.

So, whats your name?

Toph, the girl grunted.

My names Yumi.

Toph nodded.

Are you really blind?

You might want to be quieter. There are thieves and firebenders in this forest. Of course, Ill sense their vibrations from a mile away.

Youll sense their what?

Crud! Theyre moving fast! Theyre almost on us! Quick, hide in those bushes!

Of course, they were thorn bushes. But she guessed Toph knew what she was talking about. She lived here, after all.

It wasnt until she was inside the bushes that she realized Toph was laughing so hard, tears were coming to her eyes.

---

Toph was hysterical! That girl-Yumi-was so gullible!

She stopped laughing abruptly when she felt a familiar vibration behind them. A second later, she heard the voice that went with the footsteps.

Well, well, isnt this cute. It was the girl that had been chasing them around before. Aang said her name was Azula.

She fought her best, bus she was outnumbered. The last thing she remembered was the girl in pink-Ty Lee?- dragging Yumi out of the thorn bush.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment