Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL

Chapter 1 - THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL
Desert Region

``Aelita!! Don't!!!,'' Odd shouts as Aelita runs ahead of her guardians. The mega tank turns and fires at Aelita. Odd jumps and sacrifices himself to save Aelita. He is hit and de-virtualized immediately.
Odd: Hey Einstein, how's everything going?
Jeremy: Well since you sacrificed yourself Aelita made it safely to the tower and everything's gonna be just fine.
Later in gym class
Jim: Okay since it's raining outside we are going to play dodge ball. Here's the teams for the first round…..Odd Della Robbia, Aelita Stones, Ulrich Stern, and Jeremy Belpois vs. Elizabeth Delmas, Theo, Nicholas, And Herb.
Odd: Okay this'll be easy. It's just like on Lyoko!! Ulrich: Ya, Odd but remember, if Aelita gets hit it's not the end of the world. So don't push her out of the way and embarrass yourself okay Odd?!?
Odd: Okay, Ulrich, I'll try to remember.
As you all can guess, He doesn't remember.
Odd is watching Sissy to see if she cheats when she picks up a ball and throws it straight at Aelita. Odd shouts: AELITA!! WATCH OUT!!!! He runs to her and pushes her to the ground and the ball flies over his head. The room goes silent as they watch the scene. Odd had landed over her, his knees on the ground and hands beside her head. He jumps up and apologizes to Aelita. Then, blushing, he walks over to Ulrich and says: See, I told you I'd forget.
in Jeremy's room
Odd: Um, Jeremy, can I ask you a hypothetical question?
Jeremy: Sure Odd, shoot.
Aelita opens the door and opens her mouth to speak but decides to eavesdrop.
Odd: Okay, you love Aelita right?
Jeremy: Yes, I do
Odd: Okay, so would you be mad if your best friend would ask her out? Say……Me?
Er- hypothetically of course.
Jeremy: Well I wouldn't get mad, I'd get…jealous…… hypothetically of course.
door slams
Jeremy: Aelita, wait! Look what you did Odd!! Odd: Relax, she probably went to go tell Yumi the good news.
Jeremy: SHUT UP ODD!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeremy walks out of his room and goes to the park.
later in the park
Jeremy is sitting on a bench sulking when Ulrich walks up.
Ulrich: Hey Jeremy, Your not supposed to be sulking, that's my job. Oh, Aelita told me to tell you that she felt the same way. I don't get it. Would you mind explaining?
Jeremy: Ya, I do mind. Why don't you go ask that dipstick Odd!
Ulrich: Okay, I will!!
at school


Yumi is sitting on a bench and gets up to talk to Ulrich.
Yumi: Hey, Ulrich, what's up?
Ulrich: Oh, nothing. Hey. Yumi? Do you wanna um maybe hang out with me later? We could get a bite to eat in town.
Yumi: Ya, sure Ulrich, I'd love that. So-
Jeremy had been dared to do this….He walked over to Ulrich and pushed him into Yumi. They kiss. It seemed like ages before they broke apart. Ulrich used Jeremy as an excuse to get out of there.
As Jeremy runs into the forest Ulrich comes up from behind and tackles Jeremy. Ulrich held up his fist and just as he is an inch from Jeremy's face, Odd comes from the side and tackles Ulrich on the left of Jeremy. Ulrich: Hey, what are you trying to pull anyways? Jeremy: I could ask you the same question, you almost socked me in the face! Ulrich: Not almost!! Ulrich gets up and socks Jeremy in the face and jumps on top of him when Jim walks up.
Jim: Hey, no fighting on school grounds! Stern, Della Robia, Belpois, detention, now!
The three boys walk angrily to the library where they supposedly, work. When Jim falls asleep, Ulrich and Odd ditched to find Yumi and Aelita. Jeremy pulls out his cell phone and text messages Aelita…..
Aelita, meet me at my
door in 5 minutes
love, Jeremy

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on March 30, 2008, 9:32:34 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013oooooo
 
Â